• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dreams...

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Anyone else having really long dreams that follow storylines?

I've had dreams for the past few days that are not the same as my other dreams. I'll detail them here:

Night 1:

I wake up. I am in a hospital for some reason. I look around, and find that my feet are horribly wounded. Bloody torn gouges are ripped from each foot, leaving wounds all over my feet. I see a scoop shaped impression in one of my toes and I rationalize it by saying that they must have taken it to repair another toe. I get up but have trouble walking for a short time.

I find myself in the hospital cafeteria. I'm stealing food. Someone catches me, and I make excuses. The someone is my girlfriend's mother, who actually does work in the hospital. She says "Thank you for calling me a doctor, but you still can't [memory fogs]"

I end up feeding myself somehow, and then I find myself behind my old house, walking home after school at my old school, which was about a tenth of a kilometre to away from the back of my old house. I climbed down the cliff that was always there, but this time it was huge. It was unbelievably massive. My memory fogs, and I awake.

Night 2:

There is a tower. Inside the tower, you can go up roughly 20 stories, and be on the moon. You can see that on the outside, it doesn't go to the moon. The events of this dream seem to happen in no specific order, almost as if they happen all at once somehow, so causality is non-existent, to an extent.

I am a young female girl. I am kidnapped and brought to the moon. There, I am physically and emotionally abused by two men, one of whom is not further featured in the dream. He dissipates from my consciousness. I am being trained to be a slave; to do anything for this remaining man. There are no overtly sexual tones that I can clearly remember, but I think there might have been some sexual parts of this part of the dream, on reflection. I remember hanging from a rope and catching an applre with my feet so that I could eat. This all takes place in a large warehouse like building with rafters overhead, hanging ropes in places, and a huge viewscreen on one side of the warehouse, which is also a computer screen.

Now I am me, albeit younger. I have also been kidnapped, and I am with this girl, who at some point morphs into my sister. We escape from the moon when the captor is occupied. One Earth, we seem to be weaker, I guess because of the weaker gravity of the moon. We run through the junkyard that has arisen around the tower, trying to find someone who can help us. I climb over the fence and find someone in the junkyard who helps us.

Fogging occurs.

I am flying. Somehow I have gained the same powers as the man in the tower. He didn't have them at first, but now he does, and I got my powers sometime after he did. This breaks, and turns into a Simpsons episode. The Simpsons are in the warehouse on the moon, and Homer has gained the powers. But then fixes itself and I am flying again. Over Norway. I look down and see a huge lake with burning ice in the center. The burning ice keeps the water warm, and people are swimming in it. Me and my friends join them. Some of them are Inuit, and some of them seem to be the stereotypical Norwegian type.

Fogging...

I am running away from the tower man. I try to fly, but I cannot, and I fall to the sand of the beach I am running on. I get up, run, and try again. But I cannot. I start to fly, but then I give out and fall. I fell like superman with kyrptonite. I reach the end of the beach, and suddenly I realize how to defeat him. I no longer have to fear the man who kidnapped me and abused me for so long. I grab his neck between my big toe and my second toe, and I pull on his legs. His head pops off. I remember wondering how he got small enough for me to be able to do that, but I don't question it much.

Break.

I am climbing my tower, the tower of the now deceased evil man who kidnapped me. Each floor has a different reality on it. I reach the top, and there I begin to form my new civilization. I also, at some point, engage in cunnilingus with my RL girlfriend (I hope this is allowed, I don't mean to offend anyone, I just want to make the dream as complete as possible). She has six breasts, lined up as in a dog. Then she begins to grow fur all over.

For some reason, the moon reality makes us age faster. There are other parts of the dream, but they are mostly images that don't link fully together, so I can't describe them.

I'll post nights three and four (which was last night) later.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Too busy to write 3 and 4 for a while, but I still wouldn't mind comment on the first 2.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I would like any readers that discredit intuition to please not read the following. It's not going to be something I can explain, and I might not necessarily be me speaking. The same goes for you, too, Druidus. This is not an interpretation so much as a reaction, and I'm having to digress to the me that knows these things better than I do, and I won't be able to explain it.

Get away from the tower. At any cost. Get away now. Look, on the eigth level for in the red kitchens. Crawl into the third cupboard on the right as you enter the room. It may seem tight at first, but crawl along it until it opens up to a small stone room with a stained glass window with a decoration of a waning moon on it. When you touch it, the glass will disappear, and a raven will land on the sill. Listen to what it says and follow its directions closely. They will lead you from the tower and from the thing that is not your girlfriend.

Get away from the tower.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Though I love looking into the dreamscapes of others, I am going to pass on these ones. In all honesty, you may not like some of my conclusions. That being said, you can figure these out. My only advise is that dreams are not usually meant literally. Sorry I cant say more without being very personal.

My.gothic.death

eww
i had 6 breasts.
but that sounded soo very interesting.
that happens 2 me alot 2.
but, only when i wake up i can't remember that i had ever dreamed.
:\

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Hi Gothic Death . Don't mind Druidus' dreams . He is an Islander you know ... So tell us , does he walk around singing Stumpin Tom ? { I have been dieing to ask some one that :) }

Well it's Bud the Spud, from the bright red mud,
Rollin' down the highway smilin',
The spuds are big on the back of Bud's rig,
There from Prince Edward Island,
There from Prince Edward Island.

runaway.gif