• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does the New Testament Anywhere Clearly Talk About Homosexuals?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Gods will for mankind is seen in the book of Genesis. He gave the man and woman a commission to 'fill the earth' with offspring.

Homosexual relationships, no matter how much love is involved, will every produce offspring. Therefore, the relationship is contrary to Gods will for man.

A commission to "fill the earth," in NO WAY implies that there are not other ways. Nor that homosexuality is forbidden. Nor do all heterosexual couples pop out babies.

I get a kick out of people taking one line of text - and coming up with laws around it - which the BIBLE does NOT say.

gsa

I don't care what you people do with each other... just keep it out of my face, and don't tell me what I have to believe, And no, I won't bake you a wedding cake.

Will you extend those of us who find your beliefs childish the same privilege? I can discriminate against traditional Catholics and evangelical Christians and other conservative Abrahamics freely in matters of commerce?

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
A commission to "fill the earth," in NO WAY implies that there are not other ways. Nor that homosexuality is forbidden. Nor do all heterosexual couples pop out babies.

I get a kick out of people taking one line of text - and coming up with laws around it - which the BIBLE does NOT say.

The question he asked was ' what is Gods will for mankind'

Genesis says it is for mankind to fill the earth. How does a man do that without a woman?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Genesis says it is for mankind to fill the earth. How does a man do that without a woman?
Beer and cheetos.
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
The question he asked was ' what is Gods will for mankind'

The whole post was -

his said:
What is "His will and purpose for mankind?" And how do love-based relationships between two consenting adults of any make-up/form jeopardize the harmony of it.

Actually it tells mankind to go forth and replenish the earth. Just like the different animals - each after his kind, - Which interestingly enough also have same-sex couples too.

Gen 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1. This in no way means other forms can't be used - the earth is obviously in no danger of lack of people, even though a steady percentage of Gay people have been with us from the beginning. Must be God's plan.

2. It is not a law - or people whom can't have children would be in trouble - wouldn't they. In other words - not every person on the earth is being told to pop out babies and overpopulate it.

3. This is only a story from a patriarchal Iron Age people. It is not true. We know humans are far older than the genealogies given in the Bible.