• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does the negative outweigh the positive?

There is more [blank] in the world

• Positivity

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Negativity

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is your life more full of negative experiences or positive ones?
My life is easy and I am enjoying living it.
For me to live comfortably, someone or something must not.
Why do you say that? Others may have less, but they can still live good lives unless things outside of your control and mine prevent that - war, famine, extreme weather, etc.. I live in Mexico, where most of my Mexican neighbors have less that we do, but they live happy lives anyway if they have love and family. Their kids play on the street and laugh. The parents take them to school and worry about them spending too much time on their electronic devices like American parents.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
If the negatives - even just from the very narrow perspective of my own life - actually outweighed the positives I wouldn't be capable of wasting time posting on an internet forum. And, dare I say, neither would the rest of you. You'd be too busy guarding your front door from looters, training your aim on targeting dummies, and scavenging dumpsters for food scraps. So many humans are so gods awful rubbish at appreciating how blessed and spoiled they are on the day to day. :triumph: