• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does God send babies to hell?

JoStories

To me, this one means that all are born with the propensity or inclination to sin. In other words, I believe that we inherited Adam's sinful nature, but not his guilt.

I believe that all who are capable of sin have sinned. I don't believe it is possible for anyone to sin until he has reached an age and maturity level where he can understand the difference between right and wrong. I don't believe Paul was addressing his remarks to babies and small children.
And yet small children have murdered. How do you explain that?

NulliuSINverba

It says that the penalty for sin is death, but it doesn't say that every person is born sinful.

romans-3_10.jpg

I can't even imagine what kind of sin a baby could possibly be born with.

sin.jpg

Romans-5_1218.png

Bobbyh

Infinite Nothingness
Ho
No way, no how, nada. None. Nope.

NO!!

The is no way that God could send babies to hell.
How does god define "baby"? To avoid sending it to hell? Is there a line where on one side is babies and the other is non-babies? Is there an age limit to being a baby?