• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you trust God to guide you and help you?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you asked a human male...do animals speak?

No, he would say.

Does the Nature Garden speak?

No, he would say.

2 natural bodies before your own.....the Garden Nature and dinosaurs did not speak?

No.

So who does speak?

My own self and my Father. As a human.

So who told all the stories about our planet history?

An adult male human being did.

And today is still doing the exact same action that he did before.

Human memory was speaking before he lived wasn't it?

Yes, he said proven in the science reincarnation theme of a little child remembering adult human pre lived information as correctly told/communicated to.

Due to atmospheric conditions of image recording and voice recording.

So why does an atmosphere own those conditions, rationally?

GOD O the stone owns the gases/heavens.....the reason why, image and voice records by God teachings in sciences.

So how do you all own a life today, as any human anywhere in the world?

By human sex. My own 2 human parents, 2 separate human lives/bodies from my own, had sex.

Science history, always 2 human beings as adults before your own self.

So if you owned a human life and decided to do science was God speaking to you first or secondary?

You know after Adam/Eve is discussed as the change?

Only secondary....and to reason human science thinking, who told you how to copy the science reaction?

God O the stone planet history he would claim.

For first science knows o the UFO is not where he came from or began.

O GOD the stone history is what supports our life.

o UFO was themed for science conditions only, how to change your God supported life.

Who feels more powerful today than any God stone/planet reactive conversion as a thinker and speaker?

A human male/group does....for they survived/returned to living on God O the Earth planet, after the UFO o had them removed....so they said they came back/returned and reincarnated.

Theme by what science reasoning did human life return?

When the GIANTS got removed and the Holy ICE December newly born reaction caused it. Stable state at position 12 end of year, but new cycle.

ICE removed the Giant life and saved our life. Our sacrificed life DNA/genetic mutation were healed and we returned to re owning life.

And that theme is a teaching, a story and it is not a scientific owned machine inventive formula or theory.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I believe God helps and I am thankful for Him that He has taken very god care of me, even though I don’t deserve it.

Why would a person not deserve God's care and help? Are you that bad? That much of a hopeless sinner? That God should just leave you to go your own way?

No, we do not have original sin but we still feel undeserving of God's grace. Have you ever read Baha'i the Long Obligatory Prayer... it's a killer.
Now I see why you call it the "Long Obligatory Prayer." Which lines were you referring to? But this attitude seems kind of extreme that the person is supposed to feel completely unworthy. Now I might not deserve it. But if a Baha'i or Christian is doing the best they can, then I would think God would feel they deserve something from him. You ever watch one of those movies that have some guy come begging the King for mercy? To me, it's like that... "Oh God hear your humble servant. I plead that you forgive me. I know I'm not worthy. I'm like scum, but still... can you have mercy on me and help me?" And then what? The next day the poor Christian is supposed to come begging on their hands and knees again? And that literally happens. When I was a kid my parents took the family on a trip to Mexico. People, mostly older ladies, were shuffling on their knees all the way to Church. Their knees, even with a blanket under them, were bloody. They were crying and praying as they shuffled along. Now that is putting too much of a guilt trip on believers in my opinion.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Now I see why you call it the "Long Obligatory Prayer." Which lines were you referring to?
Okay CG, here is what I posted to a Baha'i on Baha'i Forums, the lines from the prayer are in red below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not like what the long obligatory prayer says so I doubt I will recite it again. I have no need to be humiliated in order to realize that God has complete power and is in charge of everything in the heavens and on earth

Thou seest, O my Lord, this wretched creature knocking at the door of Thy grace, and this evanescent soul seeking the river of everlasting life from the hands of Thy bounty.

O God, my God! My back is bowed by the burden of my sins, and my heedlessness hath destroyed me. Whenever I ponder my evil doings and Thy benevolence, my heart melteth within me, and my blood boileth in my veins.

By Thy might! My trespasses have kept me back from drawing nigh unto Thee; and my sins have held me far from the court of Thy holiness. Thy love, O my Lord, hath enriched me, and separation from Thee hath destroyed me, and remoteness from Thee hath consumed me.

Why is it necessary for God to abase us and make us feel guilty and evil? What would be His motive? What if we are not wretched or sinful or evil, or is it just assumed that we all are? I see no difference from this and what Christianity teaches about original sin and it is even worse, because at least they inherited those sins from Adam and Eve, or so they believe. For certain, I have many, many character defects and I feel bad about them and try to work on them but I do not need to feel bad about things I am not even doing wrong. Sorry, but I cannot believe that a loving God would do this to people, and that is one reason i cannot believe God is loving, one among many.

Greater is God than every great one!

What is this supposed to mean? Why does God want us to believe He is so great, so we can feel lowly and heedless? Sorry, I cannot make this fit a loving God and I cannot make it fit with logic. I cannot just cast aside my logical mind and be a blind faith believer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, but since I posted that and I discussed it with that Baha'i and my bff Baha'i, I have come to some realizations and I can understand why we say the prayer and I can understand why God is great. Here is a post I wrote later:

What is greatness? That is something to ponder. I guess if God is All-Powerful, All-Knowing, and All-Wise that would make Him great, greater than any human since no human is any of those. So that is how I think of God and talk about God when I am posting on forums. Of course, logically speaking that would mean that God knows more than any human including me, and is wiser than any human including me, so that means if I question God's will I am being illogical... Of course I know that but when I am in my emotions instead of my reason that all goes out the window.

And of course if God us the Creator of all things that would also make Him great, greater than His Creation.
But this attitude seems kind of extreme that the person is supposed to feel completely unworthy. Now I might not deserve it. But if a Baha'i or Christian is doing the best they can, then I would think God would feel they deserve something from him.
I agree, and we get more than we actually deserve from God. I do not always feel that way, but that is what I believe.

You say that I do not agree with Christians but in the way we are to believe about God, God's mercy and grace and love and forgiveness, I am in complete agreement, and I get more inspiration from Christians than I get from Baha'is, as a rule. Of course, other Bahais feel the same way Christians do about God, but they are usually busy doing other things so they do not talk about it as much. I need to hear it constantly, and that is why I listen to Christian music all day and night

Last edited: