• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think you have any 3rd choice. What/how ?

chinu

chinu
@chinu
That would be your spirit melding with existing life, wouldn't it be?
If spirit melded with existing life, then what is all the stuff that is all around me made of ?

But, what is video game ? its just a software created out of 01010101.. the player -- the track -- the trees -- the walls -- the buildings -- all stuff -- created of one same thing.

And, when player is inside the game -- all stuff sounds created of different material. Player plays with all the game stuff like as created of different material. UNTIL quit the game and come in reality.

alsome

oh yah, another bush to circle.

The air you breathe, the water you drink, the beans in your belly.

Life giving back from the spirits around.

Life takes and gives you know?

chinu

chinu
oh yah, another bush to circle.

The air you breathe, the water you drink, the beans in your belly.

Life giving back from the spirits around.

Life takes and gives you know?
The one which is keep running all the time is called a program, or a game, or a life.

If STOPPED. It is just a BOX, nothing else.

Like it is said.. "Which is running, that's the car"

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Suppose, a long time back we all were the citizen of God's world. God created/started this universe/world because we made this demand for fun sake. We thought it would be fun living/playing in this world, like.. playing a video game.This video game provides us countless -- chances/lifelines/rebirths to continue in the game.

I believe that we have only (2) two options:
  1. Continue in the game, or
  2. Quit playing the game.
I believe that as soon as one quit playing -- one will find him/herself in God's world. Quitting the game sound an easy task, but is NOT that easy. Quitting the game = Quitting all thoughts. Wanna like to give it a try ? Or your'e so busy in playing -- that you have NO time left to think about that ?

Or do you think you have any 3rd choice. What / how ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to suppose.
Suppose, a long time back we all were the citizen of God's world. God created/started this universe/world because we made this demand for fun sake. We thought it would be fun living/playing in this world, like.. playing a video game.This video game provides us countless -- chances/lifelines/rebirths to continue in the game.

I believe that we have only (2) two options:
  1. Continue in the game, or
  2. Quit playing the game.
I believe that as soon as one quit playing -- one will find him/herself in God's world. Quitting the game sound an easy task, but is NOT that easy. Quitting the game = Quitting all thoughts. Wanna like to give it a try ? Or your'e so busy in playing -- that you have NO time left to think about that ?

Or do you think you have any 3rd choice. What / how ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to suppose.

As a passionate "gamer" myself, there is indeed a third choice: cheating the game. :)