• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you think you have any 3rd choice. What/how ?

chinu

chinu
Suppose, a long time back we all were the citizen of God's world. God created/started this universe/world because we made this demand for fun sake. We thought it would be fun living/playing in this world, like.. playing a video game.This video game provides us countless -- chances/lifelines/rebirths to continue in the game.

I believe that we have only (2) two options:
  1. Continue in the game, or
  2. Quit playing the game.
I believe that as soon as one quit playing -- one will find him/herself in God's world. Quitting the game sound an easy task, but is NOT that easy. Quitting the game = Quitting all thoughts. Wanna like to give it a try ? Or your'e so busy in playing -- that you have NO time left to think about that ?

Or do you think you have any 3rd choice. What / how ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to suppose.

chinu

chinu
I'm not sure how many video games you've beaten, but I'm not inclined to replay the game after I've beaten it.

Or do you not understand how video games work? Once you've beaten the game, there's no continue.
I know how video games work.
The video game of life is currently going on. How will you beat this game ?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I know how video games work.
The video game of life is currently going on. How will you beat this game ?

By realizing my true nature and stabilizing myself in that knowledge.

chinu

chinu
By realizing my true nature and stabilizing myself in that knowledge.
You think it is = beaten the game, but it is NOT. This is just the part of this game.
What makes you think that you will NOT head towards another more levels/desires after this ? :)

chinu

chinu
Of course. But once one is stabilized in that knowledge, the desire falls away.
What makes you sure that you will NOT have an another new desire after that ?

Or, you are trying to say that.. stabilizing = "realizing your true nature" which is = "quitting the game" which is = quitting the thoughts ? If so, that is the option 2nd in OP.

Or, if this is something else, do you care to provide any example of person done that in the history ?

BlueSky95

Suppose, a long time back we all were the citizen of God's world. God created/started this universe/world because we made this demand for fun sake. We thought it would be fun living/playing in this world, like.. playing a video game.This video game provides us countless -- chances/lifelines/rebirths to continue in the game.

I believe that as soon as one quit playing -- one will find him/herself in God's world. Quitting the game sound an easy task, but is NOT that easy. Quitting the game = Quitting all thoughts. Wanna like to give it a try ? Or your'e so busy in playing -- that you have NO time left to think about that ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you don't like to suppose.

I think we still are citizen of God's world, if God is all there is then we have never left God, we just think we left Him, but for the shake of this conversation, let's say we have left God's world, or better said, we have left behind the truth about who we really are. When I had my NDE/OBE I understood that we are already at Home, that this world is our Home, from a human perspective it does not look like that, but from that perspective, we are already there, we are already here, in our Home.

The third option, in my opinion, implies an awakening from this sleep that we have caused ourselves to be in, you keep your persoanlity, you keep thinking, but your awareness sufferes an expansion and now you don't identify yourself anymore with this separated "I", now your "I" includes the whole universe and beyond it.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
What makes you sure that you will NOT have an another new desire after that ?

Experience.

What makes you think I will?

Or, you are trying to say that.. stabilizing = "realizing your true nature" which is = "quitting the game" which is = quitting the thoughts ? If so, that is the option 2nd in OP.

I'll thank you not to put words into my mouth. I don't "try" to say anything. I have been quite clear in what I've said here so far. I gave you a third option. You don't like it because you want there to be only two.

Or, if this is something else, do you care to provide any example of person done that in the history ?

I might have, but given the fact that you are proving yourself unwilling to accept the third option I put out there, no, I don't really care to.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Pause the game.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Why don't you say that you have NO example ?

Because I don't lie.

I just choose not to share them with you because of you are more interested in misrepresenting what I'm saying and because of the arrogant nature of your posts in this thread.

chinu

chinu
I think we still are citizen of God's world, if God is all there is then we have never left God, we just think we left Him
Of course, we just think we left Him.
When one plays a video game. One is inside the room, but one think he's inside the game.

thinking inside the game is illusion. One is inside the room of his home is "truth".

chinu

chinu
Because I don't lie.

I just choose not to share them with you because of you are more interested in misrepresenting what I'm saying and because of the arrogant nature of your posts in this thread.
I know you'e a good person. You don't lie, am familiar with that. :)

Give me your example. Am interested in it. I really want to know, and also therefore understand.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
How will you give a pause ? or what do you think is giving a pause ? explain please.

You said it was a video game. So there'll be a pause function. Quit. Play. Or pause.

Useful whilst you need to do important things. After all, if life is all searching for enlightenment, it gets awkward when you realise you've pooped your pants.