• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Do you hug stuffed animals sometimes when you sleep (like a doll or teddy bear or something)? Does it have a name? Is it therapeutic?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Not since I was a kid but I like stuffed animals. I still have my favorite from childhood, a panda bear that was a Macy's Christmas toy that I named Radar.

godnotgod

Thou art That
My goodness! Soon you'll be asking us who wears...

Screenshot_2018-10-14_00-47-34.png

Have some sense of decency, boy! Cheez!:eek::p

godnotgod

Thou art That
What? Stuffed Animalia? Nah, kidzstuff. I now cuddle up with my...

Screenshot_2018-10-14_01-09-45.png

PVC Inflatable Unicorn Girl Swim Ring:D:rolleyes:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have a couple of cats who frequently share my bed, I try to avoid this when they're stuffed, though. If they eat too much they sometimes throw up.
I prefer to sleep with lightly sated animals.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I have my old teddy sitting on top of my book shelf. I called him pinkie, because he was a pink bear. Lol but I only kept him out of sheer nostalgia.

Although I do kind of want the plushie of the Cthulu monster the store Zing is selling. It's weirdly adorable. And maybe a Hellboy plushie.

(For Americans, "Zing" is the Aussie equivilent of a geek merch store.)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
if you are an adult with stuffed animals on your bed, you got some issues.
No you haven't. Stuffed animals are for anyone who happens to enjoy them. Many uni students have stuffed animals. Why shouldn't adults be allowed the comfort and cuteness of soft toys? Of course they can and it's nobody else's business what they think of it.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
No you haven't. Stuffed animals are for anyone who happens to enjoy them. Many uni students have stuffed animals. Why shouldn't adults be allowed the comfort and cuteness of soft toys? Of course they can and it's nobody else's business what they think of it.
Stuffed animals on a girls bed is a red flag for damaged goods.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
if you are an adult with stuffed animals on your bed, you got some issues.

Stuffed animals on a girls bed is a red flag for damaged goods.

When and where did you earn your degree in psychology?

I mean you must have a doctorate, right?​

Because there is a lack of qualifiers in both of the above posts that express this as personal opinion, I imagine you must be somehow qualified to pass judgment upon others and present it as a universal truth.​

So we can all conclude that you've earned a degree.

Right?​

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As a child i had a beaten up victorian teddy bear given to me by my grandfather, passed down through 4 generations it was somewhat threadbear (i know) and tatty.

He was alternative called Stanley or Grouch depending on my mood.

Now i have a husband and 2 cats to purr me to sleep.