• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you multi-task?

Bishka

Veteran Member
Do you multi-task? If so what sort of things do you do...how diverse are your options..

As of currently, I'm on RF, playing WOW (World of Warcraft), eating dinner and reading a book.

What sort of things do you do?

:)

Hacker

beckysoup61 said:
Do you multi-task? If so what sort of things do you do...how diverse are your options..

As of currently, I'm on RF, playing WOW (World of Warcraft), eating dinner and reading a book.

Oh yes, I a multi tasking queen...let's see here, I fold laundry and read posts, I talk on the phone and paint my nails....i'm sure there's more:p .

EDIT: I drive and talk on the phone, I dance while looking in the mirror..hehe:D.

M

Majikthise

This afternoon I was on RF, doing dishes, laundry, folding and putting away laundry, cleaning out the fridge, hanging up coats and putting away countless pairs of shoes lying around (I live with two females) and trying to eat some lunch in between.:eek:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I work, post, eat my lunch listen to tunes and talk on the phone all at the same time... pretty much all day 5 days a week.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yes, I am a multi-tasker and have no problem following several things simultaneously.

Booko

Deviled Hen
beckysoup61 said:

Good Lord, yes I multitask -- I have kids! :eek:

I'm on RF, watching a documentary about Saddam Hussein and the influence of the Third Reich, negotiating with my daughter about whether she can have soy ice cream, and convincing my cat to sit on the chair next to me instead of my keyboard.

Just another normal day. ;)

jacquie4000

Yes I Multitask, I am a single mother, Mortgage Broker, cook, cleaner, If I don't do at least three things at once I will never get anything done........lol

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
beckysoup61 said:

Right now, I'm working on Photoshop, watching the 4400 on dvd, talking to a friend from home, posting on RF and trying to find good full moon rituals for tomorrow night.

Does that qualify ;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If there's something concrete I can focus on, I don't tend to multitask. Unfortunately, whatever I'm focusing on winds up being what I put all that energy otherwise spent elsewhere into one thing. (This seems to be how ADD affects me most.) Thus explaining the month of 300 paper cranes...