• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you love the Islamic God? (question to Atheists)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's rather vague, isn't it?

Everyone comes with a different approach and background to the question. Didn't want it to be specific. Some people, are still caught with the problem of evil. Some see it that God hasn't proved himself adequately and see the fiction character of God would be too hidden from them and not presenting enough clear proofs.

Some have specific problem with Islamic notions of hell.

It's meant to be open ended. Everyone who contributed helped me understand better.

Tiberius

Everyone comes with a different approach and background to the question. Didn't want it to be specific. Some people, are still caught with the problem of evil. Some see it that God hasn't proved himself adequately and see the fiction character of God would be too hidden from them and not presenting enough clear proofs.

Some have specific problem with Islamic notions of hell.

It's meant to be open ended. Everyone who contributed helped me understand better.

Ah, but by leaving it so open and vague, if someone comes and tells you that they love the Islamic God, you STILL don't actually know what it means! You've left the question so vague that you can't get any useful information from an answer to it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ah, but by leaving it so open and vague, if someone comes and tells you that they love the Islamic God, you STILL don't actually know what it means! You've left the question so vague that you can't get any useful information from an answer to it.

Make too specific, and it's too much of an agenda. However, I did learn and get useful information from members who responded.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Salam

I love fictional characters such as Batman.

My question to atheists is do you love the Islamic God?

If not, why not. If so, why so.

I am not an atheist but must remind you there is only one God. There is not a separate Jewish, Islamic or Christian God.

Tiberius

Make too specific, and it's too much of an agenda. However, I did learn and get useful information from members who responded.

Any useful information requires that you know exactly what they mean by "love," which is something you couldn't possibly know. Thus, all you have is your assumption about what people mean, with no guarantee that it's accurate.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't love something that I don't believe in but I will say this.

I do love the name Allah because it's a really kick *** name for a god!