• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you live life or just exist

We Never Know

No Slack
For some living life is having fun. For me being spiritual is living life.
Living life to me is living life while I can. Doing what brings happiness and fulfillment and making memories with my family.
I refuse to be like cattle that just eat, poop and exist until they die.
If living life spiritual, I guess living preparing for what is next fulfills you, then you are living life.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I had my annual* physical about a week and a half ago, and according to what they tell me, I'm living. If I wasn't breathing, I probably wouldn't be living. And if I'm living, logic dictates that I have a life. I take up roughly 3 square feet.

I am, so I exist, breathing or not.

*If you don't come in for your physical, we're not going to refill your blood pressure medicine.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had my annual* physical about a week and a half ago, and according to what they tell me, I'm living. If I wasn't breathing, I probably wouldn't be living. And if I'm living, logic dictates that I have a life. I take up roughly 3 square feet.

I am, so I exist, breathing or not.

*If you don't come in for your physical, we're not going to refill your blood pressure medicine.
How do you calculate that?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Living life to me is living life while I can. Doing what brings happiness and fulfillment and making memories with my family.
I refuse to be like cattle that just eat, poop and exist until they die.
Who are you to say what brings happiness and fulfillment for others? What if they are perfectly happy and fulfilled eating, pooping, and existing?

I would assume people who eat, poop, and exist are making memories of eating, pooping, and existing. What makes your memories better than or superior to those of these people?

If living life spiritual, I guess living preparing for what is next fulfills you, then you are living life.
Living a spiritual life, as I see it, isn't necessarily living for preparing for what next fulfills you.

I am a spiritual being living a human life.