• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like crescent rolls?I do.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Churros are best straight into the dustbin.:confused: :D

When I lived in Madrid I had them every morning for newly three years, took them back to the flat for breakfast. There was a street seller who made them as you waited. He also did thin churritos and shaped them like pretzels. I often bought them as street food.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
They are, my second favourite pastry after pain aux raisins. The quality of pain aux raisins varies wildly so if they don't look to yummy I'll go for croissant almond.

If you like sweet things Spanish soft Turrón de jijona is a delight, just honey and ground almonds. A real Christmas treat.
The hard variety can test the strongest teeth.

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
@ChristineM -

My understanding is that croissant is the term used to describe a crescent roll that is either lucid dreaming or engaged in an out of the roll experience.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
@ChristineM -

My understanding is that croissant is the term used to describe a crescent roll that is either lucid dreaming or engaged in an out of the roll experience.
"Understanding"??? If you've never eaten a croissant, then you've missed a major revelation in your life-- heaven, I tell ya!

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
upload_2021-9-18_0-28-36.jpeg

The remains of a breakfast in the puy de dome part of France