• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you know God?

kjw47

Yes that is the One God I also offer, he was also known as Allah through Muhammad.

One God many Names, the Greatest Name in this Day is what you will Find in Scripture.

In the last Day the 'Glory of God' will light our way.

Regards Tony

No Yhwh is not Allah--They put a mere mortal above Gods own son--they have already lost.

kjw47

Image is not seen with eyes, but mind. God doesn't have a beard. Jesus spoke spirit, not flesh.

Revelations is someones vision. It is not Gospel. Armageddon has been classified as many major battles that have occurred (even WW1 then WW2). There is no value of spiritual knowledge to be obtained in Revelations. It wasn't a required reading of early Christianity to understand the "good news" (Gospel).

It does more harm than good to the Gospel message. Same with the Apocalypse of Peter.

Those who said that about Rev are 100% in error. We are nearing the end of Rev, I advise all to look again.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
There are 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--one has truth, one has holy spirit. They are unified in love, peace and thought. No division.
Ha! "All of Christianity is divided... except my one little splinter. There's no division inside our divided-off piece."

Edit: but at least you've stopped saying that your dogma isn't dogma.

kjw47

jehovah comes from exodus 3:15 with the word lord.

jehovah is a verbal noun.

exodus 3:14 is the name of names. it's a verb. this is how we know who is from the lord and who is not. a tree, the lord, is known by his fruit, his works, his creation, her faith manifested.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD we bless you.

"I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works(fruits of the Spirit) that the Father has given me to finish--the very works that I am doing--testify that the Father has sent me.

You call God--The Father yet turn and call him a she= confusion.

kjw47

@kjw47 I think you can agree with me that the "Truth" as in the way, the truth, and the life, is what Jehovah knows.
Jehovah knows that Jesus gave no order to make anything, but you say God did have it written that someone, somewhere, and at some time should make people believe.

That means to me at least, that you really don't know Jehovah or Jesus.

If you know Jehovah you know that God has never put it upon any man, woman, or child the burden of belief. If humankind has ever been given the power over belief, then most people should be right. You say that you are right, which is a ridiculous notion because we can see that Jehovah's Witnesses sometimes have not been right. Not right means you are not on the way of the way, the truth, and the life. If you are not on it, then how can God order you to put someone else on it?

Jesus real teachers = the faithful and discreet slave, who give food( spiritual) at the proper time--when God wills a truth known. Especially these truths-Dan 12:4)
They corrected their mistakes at the proper time.

kjw47

Ha! "All of Christianity is divided... except my one little splinter. There's no division inside our divided-off piece."

Edit: but at least you've stopped saying that your dogma isn't dogma.

The JW,s stand out from the rest. No part of this world.

Phantasman

point people are like scrolls, books, never judge a book by it's cover. daniel 7:10

consciousness being pulled inward.

Revelation 6:14
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

consciousness being projected outward

Revelation 8:5
5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

the little tea pot blows its spout

darkness falls light rises and the wrath of the lamb is poured out

let it burn, LET IT BURN
Jesus didn't use the word "fire" as a material act. Baptism of "fire" is spiritual, no one burns (in flesh).

The misuse of understanding of "fire" and acts of "angelic destruction" is what the dead see.

John 8:
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Luke:
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Gnosis is the spiritual knowledge and understanding of the Spirit who is here, within us and outside of us, the kingdom that is here now. Fire will not destroy it.

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." The true God isn't going to cast fire on the earth anymore than he is in heaven.
jesus used the OT. he worked with the lingo of the culture he was working in. the order of melchizedek recorded it for posterity, job for instance..
Jesus used what he could to convince the Jews of the Father. The difference in the angel of light and the "light" is only slight. The Demiurge thinks he is God,, acting like God. But the true God exposes him by his ignorance (of perfection). This was Christs teaching in John 6,8, 10. Unless one see's it through the Spirit (which wasn't seen in the OT) they follow a murderer. Stephen was stoned for this understanding. Acts 7.

Orthodoxy is a hard habit to break. Just ask Jesus.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No Yhwh is not Allah--They put a mere mortal above Gods own son--they have already lost.

The Bible foretells of Muhammad and thus Muhammad is foretold by the God of Abraham. Muhammad is one of the Two Witnesses of Revelation clothed in sackcloth, who would give Prophecy for 1260 years.

Makes sense, as Islam had control of the Holy Land until the restriction was lifted giving freedom of religon which allowed the Jews to return in 1844. (Adict of Tolleration 1844)

The year AD1844 is also the year AH1260.

We narrow our vision when we do not look for Christ in all things. We have eyes that will not see and keep ears that will not hear what the Spirit says to the Churches.

The Spirit has spoken to the Churches.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There are 34,000 religions claiming to be Christian--one has truth, one has holy spirit. They are unified in love, peace and thought. No division.

Or it may be christains that have not come in or used Christs Name as it was not intended!

Christ did say we have to accept His New Name.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus didn't use the word "fire" as a material act. Baptism of "fire" is spiritual, no one burns (in flesh).

The misuse of understanding of "fire" and acts of "angelic destruction" is what the dead see.

It is John that said he Baptised with Water and it was Christ who would Baptise with Spirit and Fire

Thus Water is the Symbol to clean our Spirit, prepare it for Jesus the Christ.

When we find Christ, and beleive, we have the Baptisim of Spirit and Fire, which is Knowledge and Love. A love that should burn bright and strong that no tests will ever extinguish a knowledge we wish to share with all humanity in servitude.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't go to Churches (capital C) to hear what the Spirit (capital S) has to say. She's is in my closet.

The Messages were sent to the Churches. Christ fulfilled his promise, that can not be found in a church.

I go to my local church each week, they pray for the event that has unfolded. The world is as it is, because they are yet to embrace what they pray for.

Regards Tony

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
"I am" is indeed the Spirit behind all Names.

The Bab faced an interrogation just as Christ also did. At this interrogation the Bab made an announcement, this is an extract of that account;

"...the Nizámu’l-‘Ulama’ asked the Báb;

“Whom do you claim to be,” , “and what is the message which you have brought?” “I am,” thrice exclaimed the Báb, “I am, I am, the promised One! I am the One whose name you have for a thousand years invoked, at whose mention you have risen, whose advent you have longed to witness, and the hour of whose Revelation you have prayed God to hasten. Verily I say, it is incumbent upon the peoples of both the East and the West to obey My word and to pledge allegiance to My person.”

This is a link to that Interrogation;

Bahá'í Reference Library - The Dawn-Breakers: Nabíl’s Narrative of the Early Days of the Bahá’í Revelation, Pages 309-324

The Babs mission was to prepare the way for the One whom God would make Manifest.

Elijah always comes first.

Regards Tony
all sons of god come in the name. and in understanding of the name everyone, no matter, the path he comes from knows the lord for himself.

Jeremiah 31:34
No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”

know thyself

mohammed knew

• Muhammad is quoted as saying about the Mahdi:
His name will be my name, and his father's name my father's name[8]

Firstly, about the saying, "Whoever knows himself, he knows his Lord" we need to go no further than the Book of our Lord, when He says, jalla dhikruhu:, "and do not be like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves," in surah Hashr.

like wise the atman within the paramatman

Two birds, beautiful of wings, close companions, cling to one common tree: of the two one eats the sweet fruit of that tree; the other eats not but watches his companion. The self is the bird that sits immersed on the common tree; but because he is not lord he is bewildered and has sorrow. But when he sees that other who is the Lord and the beloved, he knows that all is His greatness and his sorrow passes away from him. When, a seer, he sees the Golden-hued, the maker, the Lord, the Spirit who is the source of Brahman, then he becomes the knower and shakes from his wings sin and virtue; pure of all stains he reaches the supreme identity.

ahmi yat ahmi
nuk pu nuk
ahea ashur ahea

i yam what i yam - popeye

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Planets are physical. World was used by Christ as spiritual. I see the difference.
Jesus was very much in this world as we see by the gospel accounts, as he didn't just sit around repeating mantras. He dealt with real people with real problems and with those from diverse backgrounds. See the difference?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You call God--The Father yet turn and call him a she= confusion.
a creator is neither male nor female but created both in it's form.

its as much female as it is male. it gave rise to both but is neither exclusively and both inclusively

the thunder perfect mind isn't conditioned to a form exclusive to one vs another. all comes from the ALL. if you like, they can be used as a singular pronoun.