• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you hope the beliefs "hell exist, where non-believer will be punish for eternity" to come true?

Do you hope the beliefs "hell exist, where non-believer will be punish for eternity" to come true?

• I have this beliefs and i hope it to come true.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I have this beliefs and i hope it not to come true.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I don't have this beliefs and i hope it to come true.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have this beliefs and i hope it not to come true.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other answer.

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Muffled

Jesus in me
Do you think our religious beliefs are what determine our afterlife fate (as opposed to our spiritual thoughts and behavior) ? I don't think which of the various religious beliefs you follow really matters.

I believe God determines our afterlife fate. I know that Christianity has that in its scriptures but I haven't seen it said as expressly in othe scriptures although the Qu'ran probably says something about it.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I believe God determines our afterlife fate. I know that Christianity has that in its scriptures but I haven't seen it said as expressly in othe scriptures although the Qu'ran probably says something about it.
I don't hear the answer to my question in that reply. Do you think our position on religious questions determine our afterlife condition?

atpollard

I don't hear the answer to my question in that reply. Do you think our position on religious questions determine our afterlife condition?
While slightly metaphysical, the answer was actually presented in Muffled's response:

1. 'God determines your afterlife fate'.
2. If "Your position on religious questions" is your god, then that will determine your afterlife condition.
3. If the true God (which Romans says is revealed to all through His creation) is your God, then God determines your afterlife condition.

Embrace the empowerment of your choice.

Last edited: