• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you have an apron?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Several. It is for certain cooking adventures, since it beats changing my shirt.

I have a grilling apron with pockets for utensils that was meant to be a joke gift, but I find it rather handy when I grill outside.

I rarely use an apron at home. I don't know if it's right or not. But I saw barbecue aprons. They're great. There are pockets for salt, pepper, different knives, etc. I do not know how practical it is. I can hardly imagine how I would cook in the kitchen if knives were hanging on my stomach.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do you have an apron? Do you think this is a useful accessory for kitchen or not?

Yes, i have 2, when one gets stained ot goes in the wash and i use the other one.

Of course that stain could just as easily been on decent clothing, better on the apron.

And the pockets are handy.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Do you have an apron? Do you think this is a useful accessory for kitchen or not?
728371D7-AD2D-4B90-A5CE-47A68C6F591B.jpeg

God for getting hot trays out of the oven.