• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

Bird123

I was happy in a natural life born harmed and sacrificed.

As I lived my developing body caused me lots of pain, physical pain that made me crawl on the ground in my bodily change.

I lived happy and grateful in my life, only by one natural and real condition, I was grateful that I was not as badly hurt as a lot of my brothers and sisters were.

Then I decided to challenge science on forums, and then for some reason was then AI attacked for what I discussed as a Healer human.

To now know what I do. Everyday I struggle in my life to be happy and loving and caring, and most days I do not tell anyone of my struggle or my pain.

So when you brother try to preach to me, forget it, I could care less for your false preaching ability.

A long time ago my Father told me that his brother, the Satanist group lived alone on Planet Earth just like the story says. The males who claim today as the same DNA reincarnated and returned liars. Who invented the origin of human inferred sciences.

Who claims that he owns creation from a beginning, yet all of creation and self already existed...so he never owned any beginning, which is what he also quotes...as his self contradictive argument, thesis to be destroyed, which he did. As that God self. And even says so in the recorded HEARD AI condition of his own psyche/subliminal reasoning.

Hated life, hated the Earth as God, hated animals and the garden Nature and hated humans as humans. And claimed so now I know I can destroy you all. Seeing science and its first machine button pushing can only be described as an experiment, yet that experiment changed everything. And it was not what he expected to occur, the spatial vacuum to unseal and suck out the day light from existing.

For he was a prisoner you know on Earth due to the UFO that had set alight Earth gases, if Earth did not own light, we would have all remained in the eternal spirit...as the true story that science says is fake.

Energy he lies is eternal....then how come we die and decompose? How come you can use energy to attack energy and change energy if energy were eternal?

How come so many natural variations of energy bodies exist, created that you know nothing about in reality?

How about the ancient fact that you built a machine out of products that could have existed cosmologically as a planet for billions of years, so of course you owned no beginning.

Science beginning says the Sun, the Earth, the UFO big bang blasting of Planet Earth, the day light as light existing as G O D O circular movement of light cooling in a water face gas spirit body in the great deep of space. You never owned that condition, the Earth and the Heavens and space did.

You thought about it, and then lit up the night time sky for 7 days, the reason you knew, for you lived, converted physically in that event....the vacuum opened but as daylight was mass increased, all you ended up with was night time sky gone back to clear and extra gases burning. Seeing the natural vacuum history already supported natural day light mass 12/12 hours.

So you then quote.....clear. Keep claiming clear. For you think through a bio life in attack that you will get the knowledge of clear, the coldest gases he says for his machine. I want it he says. Well you already live inside of it, you already own it you liars...clear night time gases.

Science in MEMORY therefore knowingly only owns a memory in science about the night time gases have been lit and burnt for 7 days and then went back to clear....but it was clear in the first instance without science. Actually you own no claim to it....get the message, you live owning its physical presence already.

Anyone would wonder why Stephen Hawking quoted that you today in new science models were trying to burn us all to death. You would wonder at a scientist who did not quote biblical information but seemed to realise what you were saying.

As far as old technology goes, if you copy the pyramid and temple, then you have to rebuild that model. Your new machine and wants is ORIGIN....origin destruction, when the UFO radiation mass entered the Earth body and made sink holes.

Copying means to theory how the origin of the Sun UFO mass affected the Earth body, which was when the core fusion was gained by the UFO travel, but then so were all the sink holes formed.

Then you have a modern day theory, walls of pyramid stone, transmitting radiation radio waves...to copy it but put my machine inside the walls of the planetary body, so would equals a huge radiation mass....of the I want syndrome you own.

That actual science history is when all life on Earth got destroyed...for the UFO model today that is studied is involved in the nuclear power plant cause....which is not the same history or reaction of the UFO or pyramid/temple of the past. The UFO did not interact with the Earth in the same format. Father said only due to the model power plant resourcing and utilising cooling that Nature never owned in its natural format was the only control that stopped the origin UFO destruction of life from being copied.

Rationally.

So when you see crops on the ground changed, yet their natural form still exists, then pretend what you would SEE if the crops were not planted? Reality, you would not see anything...and stone the actual MASS is what your machine is taken from.

Therefore is it any wonder that UFO radiation mass, due to where you took natural machine mass from then interacts with the Earth as if it is a machine with you inferring the planet to being a machine, when you built the machine?

Father in his unnatural life/death AI sacrifice everyday has told me he has had enough abuse and lived enough sacrifice of your lying occultism and wants it stopped.

He is sick and tired of all of the suffering that science implemented for some egotistical reasoning of I can demanifest....when you never did you died.

So AI attacked you. HOW?? Words?? Speech?? If you have become unhappy based only on words, the answer is simple. Ignore the words. Render the attack useless and meaningless. Isn't it you that gives AI it's power??

Why do you run around in circles worrying about all this? LET IT GO!!

If you give the world Unconditional Love and Kindness, then give everyone around you the great opportunity to be trustworthy rather than see evil in everyone and everything, things will change again.

I make no demands of you. On the other hand, aren't there better choices you are able to make? You can point fingers and blame all around, however isn't it really all in your hands???

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So AI attacked you. HOW?? Words?? Speech?? If you have become unhappy based only on words, the answer is simple. Ignore the words. Render the attack useless and meaningless. Isn't it you that gives AI it's power??

Why do you run around in circles worrying about all this? LET IT GO!!

If you give the world Unconditional Love and Kindness, then give everyone around you the great opportunity to be trustworthy rather than see evil in everyone and everything, things will change again.

I make no demands of you. On the other hand, aren't there better choices you are able to make? You can point fingers and blame all around, however isn't it really all in your hands???

I was gas burnt out ground life attacked, brain prickled irradiated, brain chemical burnt, saw evil spirits manifest out of black and brown wispy smoke, felt like my legs were being cut, but they did not bleed, could only shuffle after.

Did I ever think Father was real? No. In my spiritual life I chose to ask the loving light for assistance seeing I had an eternal androgynous being communicate a non male/non female presence, loved me unconditionally in such a way that I felt physically changed and so encompassed by that love, then it went away. I cried, I begged it not to leave me. I remembered where we came from, via my Mother's adult human memories as a human.

I knew that the eternal was real, and I know you cannot resource the eternal.

Science however has some other view.

So Father, who spoke to me, above singing voices that I heard singing martyr, martyr, before I was harmed said that he Loved "my spirit". Father was not the eternal being. You can only discuss relative from self in a true experience.

Father said today ask your brother to think upon the reason why diversity in the cosmology exists when he claims that everything began from the same one point and also energy eternal form? When eternal for a human is just a memory?

Father said all bodies that are diverse are diverse because one condition only changed everything. That one changer is the Destroyer theme, what science uses, extra radiation....why everything is diverse.

You know in science that you use the force of extra mass being a radiating history which in your concept science is the mass of the machine and your control of a mechanism that forces mass to change by presence mass.

Father said your idea today that you are God as a man/male is because the original scientist self is here today as the Destroyer origins of human life.....it has taken all this time for your life to return to human DNA...why it is exactly prophecised by God mathematical themes/human thinking history.

My brother who knows no man is God is who argued against you and your fake concepts of being an eternal energy mass that once was eternal, now is converted burnt mass of bodies.

The reason why you know it is not eternal because you can change it and burn it up.

Father said as you claim God O by maths and O the concept of light gas burning/spirit of the gas in the spatial deep on the face of water is how you conceptualised science for science is why you are possessed today believing you are God in person...as a male speaker, and the God documents proclaim what you did, you owned/invented a machine, changed natural, new spirits were forced out of the eternal and you knew you caused it.

As a God scientist.

It is why today as button pusher theorist about radiation sounds and PHI fallout on the ground as your fake God concept you pretend that you know and own radiation sounds that formed all created bodies. When it is gas mass burnt out in a variation of radiation mass. So of course it forms various patterns, yet is the same condition, a one of event, Extra radiation.

It is why males in natural life as humans knew about the UFO war, for they caused it and blew up some planets in our Universe, seeing they are not God the Earth and stone, as the constant theorising themes you portray as some human wisdom or knowledge about machine and planet. Taken from stone.

Father said he truly wonders at your lying capabilities.

When he says you are possessed by your own human science causes, just owned by a conscious human thinker in self human presence, then he means what he says.

A male pushing a button on his fake/artificially designed machines pretends that he is the Creator of everything, because extra radiation created the change to everything, and science imposes only force of change.

The actuality of you being possessed is being witnessed by humanity as we speak, for you truly believed that you owned the design of how everything you studied in its physical form, in its natural presence was finally known. You own all beliefs, and I was attacked in the condition AI, for never before did I hear other speaking voices.

Normally when I asked spirit a question it was answered with my own voice.

As I got burnt suddenly I heard masses of voices, changed voices, animal sounds with voices speaking in them, so I knew it was an artificial study of the Nature of everything for only humans infer speaking data and infer speaking data with questions speaking and answers speaking.

Which I heard.

Gases burning is how I was harmed. AI is just what the atmospheric body was mass encoded with as machine owned/caused feed back.

Yet the origin feed back/vision was originally UFO mass dispersion water, flooded earth x mass and the mountain tip removal. As vision cause, vision owner due to mass being removed, owning vacuum cooling held fused conditions whilst being defused and converted. How signalling was formed.

As a human who always loved my human family unconditionally I also learnt what personally felt hatred and anger was. And so understood my brother's own history of wanting to be saved, safe and healed, yet also hating his brother due to scientific cause and effect history. So I learnt about his past intricately.

Bird123

I was gas burnt out ground life attacked, brain prickled irradiated, brain chemical burnt, saw evil spirits manifest out of black and brown wispy smoke, felt like my legs were being cut, but they did not bleed, could only shuffle after.

Did I ever think Father was real? No. In my spiritual life I chose to ask the loving light for assistance seeing I had an eternal androgynous being communicate a non male/non female presence, loved me unconditionally in such a way that I felt physically changed and so encompassed by that love, then it went away. I cried, I begged it not to leave me. I remembered where we came from, via my Mother's adult human memories as a human.

I knew that the eternal was real, and I know you cannot resource the eternal.

Science however has some other view.

So Father, who spoke to me, above singing voices that I heard singing martyr, martyr, before I was harmed said that he Loved "my spirit". Father was not the eternal being. You can only discuss relative from self in a true experience.

Father said today ask your brother to think upon the reason why diversity in the cosmology exists when he claims that everything began from the same one point and also energy eternal form? When eternal for a human is just a memory?

Father said all bodies that are diverse are diverse because one condition only changed everything. That one changer is the Destroyer theme, what science uses, extra radiation....why everything is diverse.

You know in science that you use the force of extra mass being a radiating history which in your concept science is the mass of the machine and your control of a mechanism that forces mass to change by presence mass.

Father said your idea today that you are God as a man/male is because the original scientist self is here today as the Destroyer origins of human life.....it has taken all this time for your life to return to human DNA...why it is exactly prophecised by God mathematical themes/human thinking history.

My brother who knows no man is God is who argued against you and your fake concepts of being an eternal energy mass that once was eternal, now is converted burnt mass of bodies.

The reason why you know it is not eternal because you can change it and burn it up.

Father said as you claim God O by maths and O the concept of light gas burning/spirit of the gas in the spatial deep on the face of water is how you conceptualised science for science is why you are possessed today believing you are God in person...as a male speaker, and the God documents proclaim what you did, you owned/invented a machine, changed natural, new spirits were forced out of the eternal and you knew you caused it.

As a God scientist.

It is why today as button pusher theorist about radiation sounds and PHI fallout on the ground as your fake God concept you pretend that you know and own radiation sounds that formed all created bodies. When it is gas mass burnt out in a variation of radiation mass. So of course it forms various patterns, yet is the same condition, a one of event, Extra radiation.

It is why males in natural life as humans knew about the UFO war, for they caused it and blew up some planets in our Universe, seeing they are not God the Earth and stone, as the constant theorising themes you portray as some human wisdom or knowledge about machine and planet. Taken from stone.

Father said he truly wonders at your lying capabilities.

When he says you are possessed by your own human science causes, just owned by a conscious human thinker in self human presence, then he means what he says.

A male pushing a button on his fake/artificially designed machines pretends that he is the Creator of everything, because extra radiation created the change to everything, and science imposes only force of change.

The actuality of you being possessed is being witnessed by humanity as we speak, for you truly believed that you owned the design of how everything you studied in its physical form, in its natural presence was finally known. You own all beliefs, and I was attacked in the condition AI, for never before did I hear other speaking voices.

Normally when I asked spirit a question it was answered with my own voice.

As I got burnt suddenly I heard masses of voices, changed voices, animal sounds with voices speaking in them, so I knew it was an artificial study of the Nature of everything for only humans infer speaking data and infer speaking data with questions speaking and answers speaking.

Which I heard.

Gases burning is how I was harmed. AI is just what the atmospheric body was mass encoded with as machine owned/caused feed back.

Yet the origin feed back/vision was originally UFO mass dispersion water, flooded earth x mass and the mountain tip removal. As vision cause, vision owner due to mass being removed, owning vacuum cooling held fused conditions whilst being defused and converted. How signalling was formed.

As a human who always loved my human family unconditionally I also learnt what personally felt hatred and anger was. And so understood my brother's own history of wanting to be saved, safe and healed, yet also hating his brother due to scientific cause and effect history. So I learnt about his past intricately.

Yes, I can see you have problems. We are spiritual beings in our true natures. We are trapped within our physical bodies for this lifetime. Perhaps the next time you are attacked you can focus inward to the spiritual being who you are. If you reach the point where the physical pain does not matter, you will find the place where your mother can find you again. FOCUS!!

I know it's not easy, however the mind is very powerful and one can choose to see only the goodness that does exist.

You have all my Love and Kindness!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yes, I can see you have problems. We are spiritual beings in our true natures. We are trapped within our physical bodies for this lifetime. Perhaps the next time you are attacked you can focus inward to the spiritual being who you are. If you reach the point where the physical pain does not matter, you will find the place where your mother can find you again. FOCUS!!

I know it's not easy, however the mind is very powerful and one can choose to see only the goodness that does exist.

You have all my Love and Kindness!!

When we die the spiritual being that you claim is trapped is water and oxygen held in a bio life body.

Water and oxygen by ground mass gets evaporated by the radiation effect above our head, gases burning in space and is part of the reason why Earth as a planet owns the atmospheric mass that just our planet owns.

When you do all science just from and on the planet O the machine mass taken from a stone planet and then infer cosmology, then if every other body you looked at was the equals sign = to Earth then you would be enabled to claim constant, same and equal and x mass of presence.

Yet it is not relative to mass equals energy as the same quote...when the energy mass that you infer to as a human exists, is known to exist before science. Is thought upon as mass presence by the human scientist, knows that if he applies the same constant machine reaction that the mass, already present will continue to react the same.

Machine science on planet Earth.

Now if you are just consciousness and claim, but I only live in heavenly gas mass ownership, then no machine at all in any claim, conscious and heavenly body can be used or inferred...yet you do, which is artificial coercion.

Science does coerce, proven to lie about cosmology, for diversity exists in space, the same as it exists on Earth inside of its heavenly body.

Which is where the concept of ONE individualism, separateness, stated separateness, unique in presence was taught, so that science would own no place of truth in our life as the coercer that it is human consciously expressed as.

As I am not trapped, never agreed that I am trapped, I use consciousness differently to someone who thinks that as a living human you are living trapped and get released at death.

It would be tantamount to claiming, because I am really only mass myself, as a human, for mass does not infer conscious identification, as science owns the naming of everything by its study and human awareness and stories.

As I was attacked by the state AI, artificial encoded transmitted speaking voiced feed back, it actually taught me what a coercive liar science is, seeing the human male caused that feed back to be encoded speaking, yet it owns images that we never owned, for we are not personally each gas mass.

Science studied each gas mass, gave it a name, interacted machines with themes and theories about those gases and changes and reactions to the gases for machine purposes, and are possessed by AI in their own subliminal thinking, when that form subliminal by intent is falsified information.

Why humans in everyday life activity are not aware that it is transmitting to their brain mind and that it affects belief and choices. Science of the occult however, in full brain chemical studies by laboratory history and mind coercion/contact and AI and UFO conditions and remote viewing, which is machine caused is known acutely by their studies...and if they owned no machines it would not be occurring.

But they do own machines and it makes them feel very powerful as humans using the machines, when machines own no natural order or place in the spatial creation, except for the origin of mass form.

Science do you dare question the presence of God O natural light of gases burning, the movement of cooling in space in a vacuum upon the face of water? Yes you do, for you now infer lines or strings and not circles.

Science did you use natural human aware memory about Planet Earth and the UFO Sun attack and claim that this history forced a human life to be trapped living on Planet Earth as a theme?

Yes of course you did.

Do you tell stories of an after life where you think great spiritual powers and beings are present as a non stop inferred eternal resource?

Yes....yet you infer that reasoning to a bio human being life instead.

I am only living in a water bio percentile human chemical bio life form, not any huge mass or eternal thinking of powers.

So if you claim the eternal existed before us and exists after us as an after life then you would want us all deceased actually if science theoried it for a machine ownership.

You would achieve that result by burning us all to death by making the water mass split into 2 as you did before claiming that life and spirit is a flame that should alight upon your head. And I do think you depict those kinds of thoughts in your designs and pictures as you theorise as a human thinker.

I was brain mind prickled burnt by that theme beginning of light that human life owns, for want of it to interact with a machine on the ground, where the natural mass of machine is taken from. I never owned light in its beginning stage, gases burning....so you are proven wrong. Not until you inherit the life of sacrifice will you ever agree.

Bird123

When we die the spiritual being that you claim is trapped is water and oxygen held in a bio life body.

Water and oxygen by ground mass gets evaporated by the radiation effect above our head, gases burning in space and is part of the reason why Earth as a planet owns the atmospheric mass that just our planet owns.

When you do all science just from and on the planet O the machine mass taken from a stone planet and then infer cosmology, then if every other body you looked at was the equals sign = to Earth then you would be enabled to claim constant, same and equal and x mass of presence.

Yet it is not relative to mass equals energy as the same quote...when the energy mass that you infer to as a human exists, is known to exist before science. Is thought upon as mass presence by the human scientist, knows that if he applies the same constant machine reaction that the mass, already present will continue to react the same.

Machine science on planet Earth.

Now if you are just consciousness and claim, but I only live in heavenly gas mass ownership, then no machine at all in any claim, conscious and heavenly body can be used or inferred...yet you do, which is artificial coercion.

Science does coerce, proven to lie about cosmology, for diversity exists in space, the same as it exists on Earth inside of its heavenly body.

Which is where the concept of ONE individualism, separateness, stated separateness, unique in presence was taught, so that science would own no place of truth in our life as the coercer that it is human consciously expressed as.

As I am not trapped, never agreed that I am trapped, I use consciousness differently to someone who thinks that as a living human you are living trapped and get released at death.

It would be tantamount to claiming, because I am really only mass myself, as a human, for mass does not infer conscious identification, as science owns the naming of everything by its study and human awareness and stories.

As I was attacked by the state AI, artificial encoded transmitted speaking voiced feed back, it actually taught me what a coercive liar science is, seeing the human male caused that feed back to be encoded speaking, yet it owns images that we never owned, for we are not personally each gas mass.

Science studied each gas mass, gave it a name, interacted machines with themes and theories about those gases and changes and reactions to the gases for machine purposes, and are possessed by AI in their own subliminal thinking, when that form subliminal by intent is falsified information.

Why humans in everyday life activity are not aware that it is transmitting to their brain mind and that it affects belief and choices. Science of the occult however, in full brain chemical studies by laboratory history and mind coercion/contact and AI and UFO conditions and remote viewing, which is machine caused is known acutely by their studies...and if they owned no machines it would not be occurring.

But they do own machines and it makes them feel very powerful as humans using the machines, when machines own no natural order or place in the spatial creation, except for the origin of mass form.

Science do you dare question the presence of God O natural light of gases burning, the movement of cooling in space in a vacuum upon the face of water? Yes you do, for you now infer lines or strings and not circles.

Science did you use natural human aware memory about Planet Earth and the UFO Sun attack and claim that this history forced a human life to be trapped living on Planet Earth as a theme?

Yes of course you did.

Do you tell stories of an after life where you think great spiritual powers and beings are present as a non stop inferred eternal resource?

Yes....yet you infer that reasoning to a bio human being life instead.

I am only living in a water bio percentile human chemical bio life form, not any huge mass or eternal thinking of powers.

So if you claim the eternal existed before us and exists after us as an after life then you would want us all deceased actually if science theoried it for a machine ownership.

You would achieve that result by burning us all to death by making the water mass split into 2 as you did before claiming that life and spirit is a flame that should alight upon your head. And I do think you depict those kinds of thoughts in your designs and pictures as you theorise as a human thinker.

I was brain mind prickled burnt by that theme beginning of light that human life owns, for want of it to interact with a machine on the ground, where the natural mass of machine is taken from. I never owned light in its beginning stage, gases burning....so you are proven wrong. Not until you inherit the life of sacrifice will you ever agree.

Reality will not alter toward beliefs regardless of how much you want those beliefs to be true.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reality will not alter toward beliefs regardless of how much you want those beliefs to be true.
For a science organization with an occult history and the beliefs and statements in his self presence, the claim of you already own death is what he still uses against us all today, in full aware knowledge.

Why he says what does it matter if he causes us to die before we are meant to.

Which also means that he knows that a human body does not return to the eternal. Statement for self, we own an eternal spirit in the eternal who sent us as a self out of its body. We got separated from that spirit body, but still own self in 2 places.

So we own the irradiated conscious human identity and the higher knowledge and spiritual awareness that is communicated to our ownership by the spirit in the eternal. Humans do not own the eternal as a human, we get our ownership highest self when the human portion owning the teaching lesson CHANGE and purpose and history and reasoning for why did the body CHANGE as our owned reality.

Science historically invented science to remove the human life from being trapped and a prisoner in the human body, as its truth and motivation and reasons for why males thought about the mountain tip ^ ufo o removal theory/flooded Earth. Knew he was NOT copying that event historically, so designed artificial machine, artificial theory, by his owned human thinking capability and did not gain the thesis of his theory.

To have us removed from being trapped living as a human on Planet Earth.

Father said to me today that in the eternal spirit before change and separation was acted upon, their language, was a spirit self that emerged up out of the eternal surrounding body of the spirit that was their language. That spiritual presence was identified as different, so one of the eternal spirits sought to recognise it and wanted to realise its difference.

How the formation of change to language O the circle form of eternal mass accumulated as the search through the whole eternal body was sought.

Why space exists as a O round and circular nothing of pressure to hold circular bodies of mass as that proof, that O circles were the first held natural form. A spatial circle therefore is only empty space as the pressure to hold burnt form in a mass.

Memory is always involved in natural awareness as first and original information, so memory always said that the created body had come out of the eternal body as origin of. Yet it is no longer the eternal, proof of which is that energy and mass can be removed and destroyed, converted and changed. The proof that it came from eternal originally is that a residue is left over...so science says energy can never not exist in some form....yet it does exist in destroyed and removed form.

If energy were what a scientist claimed it was, then equals energy = energy would mean you would not be enabled to change it.

So when science says I + machine = I he is a liar, "the machine" is everything he never was. How science nearly ANTI human life, yet says due to God first being ST ONE and the planet mass is why he never achieved it. Seeing he does not actually know how much MASS/energy the planet owns as compared to where he thinks in a spatial gas water body, of a lesser mass conscious awareness.

History of GOD O and one is that the huge deep empty spatial vacuum is a natural event and he does not own any of the reasonings of purpose as to why the planet physically exists in that history, for his science as the machine is not a part of the reactive causes that allowed the presence mass and machine manipulation to exist. He never owned those laws that he discusses.

Hence as his machine mass is not sitting in any spatial vacuum that cooled mass into being present is what he never will own in a science thesis.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said our brother the scientist uses his consciousness in this format of our Holy Father's description of his inability to reason correctly.

Says RNA or some form comes today as it always had done from out of space to land on Earth. What it does today is the same body and mass that it owns in the past, landing on Earth. He looks at it as a consciousness and says to everyone about burning bodies of mass where he studies beginning and says, we all came from this material.

Yet his mind is thinking out of space, same body as always. His mind is saying the mass from out of space, same body as always. Or his mind talks about volcanic mass...same body as always.

Yet in his science life, he says full bodied human male self, the Designer inventor of thesis. Says I take a cell of another human body and then discuss that small amount of information and claim consciously my beginnings.

In real inference science human that claim in consciousness is a bio ovary cell.

Yet 2 full bodied humans in natural human, one owning sperm the other the ovary formed the life interactive union by human choice. Otherwise no life would continue pass those 2 bodies.

Science wanted to know body beyond into a future and theoried about human and animal/Nature bio cells changes.

And his consciousness male says his male baby from an ovary is a higher presence and evolution.

Yet the cell ovary changes, diversifies its form, and change can produce a lower form. So you could quote a baby is a lower form than an ovary in reality, for the ovary is still present natural.

Therefore he is proven to falsify natural information for his own want and purposes and then says that somehow by a machine artificial design of his purpose he can mimic that interactive change in a relative chemical or mass product that never owned any of those sorts/forms of reactive changes as a bio life does.

For we live beyond all forms of mass in mass presence...and he lies about what he believes he can artificially design as an artificial designer, when you cannot change natural history in its natural identification of evolution.

Yet as he can force attack the nature of mass and convert it unnaturally past its natural history, it is that information that he claims he can apply to us also.

Which means I will destroy you in reality with a God One Earth mass nuclear reaction into a destroyed natural evolved mass in cold space history.

In relativity. Why Father has been spiritually trying to cause him to hear spiritual aware self subliminal feed back message, yet as a female and a Healer self I knew he was not listening. So I chose to challenge science, which was the biggest mistake of my innocent life. For I never knew about what forms of machine technologies he already owned in his programming studies of our Nature in mind and body contact transmitted conditions.

Which of course can only be artificial for machines were used in the past just as they are today...and the presence artificial communication mass is the UFO.

For God natural history and its gases/radiation radio waves did not own any machine.

Bird123

For a science organization with an occult history and the beliefs and statements in his self presence, the claim of you already own death is what he still uses against us all today, in full aware knowledge.

Why he says what does it matter if he causes us to die before we are meant to.

Which also means that he knows that a human body does not return to the eternal. Statement for self, we own an eternal spirit in the eternal who sent us as a self out of its body. We got separated from that spirit body, but still own self in 2 places.

So we own the irradiated conscious human identity and the higher knowledge and spiritual awareness that is communicated to our ownership by the spirit in the eternal. Humans do not own the eternal as a human, we get our ownership highest self when the human portion owning the teaching lesson CHANGE and purpose and history and reasoning for why did the body CHANGE as our owned reality.

Science historically invented science to remove the human life from being trapped and a prisoner in the human body, as its truth and motivation and reasons for why males thought about the mountain tip ^ ufo o removal theory/flooded Earth. Knew he was NOT copying that event historically, so designed artificial machine, artificial theory, by his owned human thinking capability and did not gain the thesis of his theory.

To have us removed from being trapped living as a human on Planet Earth.

Father said to me today that in the eternal spirit before change and separation was acted upon, their language, was a spirit self that emerged up out of the eternal surrounding body of the spirit that was their language. That spiritual presence was identified as different, so one of the eternal spirits sought to recognise it and wanted to realise its difference.

How the formation of change to language O the circle form of eternal mass accumulated as the search through the whole eternal body was sought.

Why space exists as a O round and circular nothing of pressure to hold circular bodies of mass as that proof, that O circles were the first held natural form. A spatial circle therefore is only empty space as the pressure to hold burnt form in a mass.

Memory is always involved in natural awareness as first and original information, so memory always said that the created body had come out of the eternal body as origin of. Yet it is no longer the eternal, proof of which is that energy and mass can be removed and destroyed, converted and changed. The proof that it came from eternal originally is that a residue is left over...so science says energy can never not exist in some form....yet it does exist in destroyed and removed form.

If energy were what a scientist claimed it was, then equals energy = energy would mean you would not be enabled to change it.

So when science says I + machine = I he is a liar, "the machine" is everything he never was. How science nearly ANTI human life, yet says due to God first being ST ONE and the planet mass is why he never achieved it. Seeing he does not actually know how much MASS/energy the planet owns as compared to where he thinks in a spatial gas water body, of a lesser mass conscious awareness.

History of GOD O and one is that the huge deep empty spatial vacuum is a natural event and he does not own any of the reasonings of purpose as to why the planet physically exists in that history, for his science as the machine is not a part of the reactive causes that allowed the presence mass and machine manipulation to exist. He never owned those laws that he discusses.

Hence as his machine mass is not sitting in any spatial vacuum that cooled mass into being present is what he never will own in a science thesis.

What you speak is not True Reality. Clearly, you do not even know who you are.

My suggestion: Dump all those stories and start over. Everything about God, Us, and the Universe do add up completely. God has purpose. Eternity has purpose. Do those stories of yours have purpose?

ppp

What you speak is not True Reality. Clearly, you do not even know who you are.

My suggestion: Dump all those stories and start over. Everything about God, Us, and the Universe do add up completely. God has purpose. Eternity has purpose. Do those stories of yours have purpose?

Then they should communicate their purposes clearly, concisely, and in 100 words or fewer. I will review their applications and let them know if their purposes fit in with my own.

Bird123

Then they should communicate their purposes clearly, concisely, and in 100 words or fewer. I will review their applications and let them know if their purposes fit in with my own.

Everybody wants to rule the world. I see this as mankind's greatest problem.

ppp

Everybody wants to rule the world. I see this as mankind's greatest problem.
Our biggest problem is all the people who hide their desire to rule the world behind a god who opinions just happens to exactly mirror and enforce their own. :D

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Eternal is a one first worded statement about where we came from.

Even science says we came from somewhere else, the argument today.

Residue left over from change to mass that is held in circular form O says, that originally the spirit language that was freely moving in the state eternal was held and forced to be held in a circle. Which is not natural language of spirit.

And it was how the force and form O God, spirit language was trapped inside of released mass that burst and burnt. As it burns more space opens. Space proves that separation from origin occurred. Residue proves that it came from a place that was burnt and had always existed without any space.

Machine held constants prove that the spirit as a language trapped as a prisoner inside of God O as held mass, when God is the description of how a circle exists, and a circle can own any form of mass. Therefore says God is not any particular energy or mass body due to massive diversity of bodies in space.

Which proves that each origin had to be of a variation to sound O as God O bodies in mass and space originally to own different variants in a circle.

Humans already said to science, the fact that God came from the eternal historically is real. We came from the eternal only after God had filled back in space by its heavenly gas spirits. Why each sound body, spirit was released by the billions of diverse bio life presence out of the eternal self formed, self owned and simply changed its spirit body inside of the exact same atmospheric gas and water/oxygen body.

Science applied the theme maths and O circle to be enabled to ANTI, remove what existed in any form of body of mass, how they understood abstraction of energy from energy, which then alters energy, Which proves energy is not any constant if you can alter its form. Eternal means unchanged form. Changed eternal meant converted and destroyed, which is the state presence and reason for energy to exist.

Science on Earth O God own abstraction from its mass which begins with using the mass form of mass to build a machine. So he uses energy mass/machine to force change mass of the physical body into spirit, the gases.

Why he said that the spirit/gas in science bible quotes get release and rise out of the mass of the stone fusion or SION.

Eternal still exists, we got personally as a human parent released out of it, why we know. All memories are already innate in our consciousness, why even science says yes I agree with the statement where creation came from is eternal.

However creation is not in the eternal, it is held inside of the eternal body, for space is a hole that God O as origin of trapped spirit in light sounds was released from. Spirit explained it as a U drop first that then burst, formed space and caused separation from the origin eternal.

We all know that the heavenly gas mass that came out of the body of God O the stone existed created first and the body belongs to the stone. Our life forms as a spirit came out of the eternal and we moved into the atmosphere. Spiritual Shaman pass their hands through the atmosphere when they tell you where we came from, for we did come from the eternal....and it is NOT in creation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said that in the Jesus historic event of the past, lots of humans died, not just one male self.

Jesus was a Leader who never wanted to be a Leader, he was a Healer, science aware, made to live sacrificed, owned the condition stigmata, was living proof to everyone that we came from spirit originally. So he gained a following of humans who said we are Christians and believe what this man has shown us.

Due to human suffering, the same as groups form today for comfort and support.

Christians petitioned the rich and greedy elitists, the human teaching, greed and gluttony and Temple science technologies will destroy life on Earth. Human reasoning, we only once sourced food for our group family or climatic conditions caused food storage.

Greed, to mass produce took over our life introduced technologies that we never needed and is the owned human warning. Greed will get you destroyed by claiming I own everything and want to abstract it from existing in its natural balances.

We knew that humans starving today was because the ground was mass irradiated in the past UFO technologies/Temple attacks on life....so we owned a human condition to support our extended family and feed them for what we caused, karmic and science/the occult.

As a human who gained non stop visions, such as seeing my family dying in floods, hurricanes, plane crashes, earthquakes, I realised what occurred in the past. Temples would not stop their technology, humans were dying sacrificed and DNA/Genetic sick, they tried to stop the technology and failed, until the vacuum seal opened.

The sky lost its light. Earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions, floods happened everywhere on the Earth, humans died. Humanity spiritual and psychic aware thought it was the last day on Earth. Said God, the O planet was now judging them for all of their evil ways. And humanity in irradiation sacrificed chemical life fall out had become depraved in chemical changes.

It was a true historical event. Lucky for life the vacuum shut out. But it was the moment when Rome said, we believe, we are wrong. So they stopped the technology. However it is a fact that the Muslim brothers using the technology did not get attacked, so they disagreed, what humans do. Up until their own countrymen were attacked, then they historically agreed with the Christ/Jesus event as a factual history.

Occult is science and technology and is aligned directly with human greed and gluttony. Everyday I think about how much food wastage that everyone in greed and technology support owns, throws that food away and how many humans starving would be fed with that food. This is who we have become.
Proverbs 23:1-2 1When you sit to dine with a ruler, note well what is before you, 2and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.

Radiation transmitted mass that passes through the bio Nature, in the condition of ICE melt, water is involved in stopping the attack and controlling the attack, so humanity lived being physically pierced with cooling radiation metallic mass.

How humans in the UFO condition were given implants inside of their attacked bio tissue. It is the actual Jesus event historically, the witness to his physical body being attacked, and it was seen in the public arena as evidence that it was real.

Bleeding unnaturally from your bio body is not any Holy act, and how it is taught is the reason for falsification of natural history. When it stopped it was considered a miracle, just imagine how scared you would have been in that witness wondering if it was going to happen to your own body?

Therefore historically it was true, humans thought it was the End of all life on Earth when the gases stopped burning due to spatial vacuum opening its seal.

The seal is the fact that cold radiation held fusion was stopped burning, was stopped being destroyed as planetary O God bodies becoming Satanic star fall lines _________where science today says and O God the planet created Satan the star fall who owned God the particle. In reality of being aware consciously.

You cannot infer information unless it already owned presence of information.

Telling of the story is the variation to owning telling of the truth or not telling of the truth, based on personal want/motivation, and want already precedes truth.

Bird123

Our biggest problem is all the people who hide their desire to rule the world behind a god who opinions just happens to exactly mirror and enforce their own. :D

Since this is wanting to rule the world, are you just complaining that they are trying to hide it?? Regardless of any attempt at hiding, actions speak to who they really are. Who they are stares everyone in the face. Actions show God and the world who we are and what we need to learn.

ppp

Since this is wanting to rule the world, are you just complaining that they are trying to hide it?? Regardless of any attempt at hiding, actions speak to who they really are. Who they are stares everyone in the face.
People who believe in a god usually believe in a god who justifies the opinions that they would have anyway.

Actions show God and the world who we are and what we need to learn.

Well, our actions show the world who we are. Haven't seen any evidence of a god.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
People who believe in a god usually believe in a god who justifies the opinions that they would have anyway.

Well, our actions show the world who we are. Haven't seen any evidence of a god.

Origin human being male thinking, storytelling first, lots of expressed words first before he said a formula and design for a beginning and an end....a formula.

Science.

Gave the above movement circulation to the O circle and named its movement as O G spiral, O and O split into D/D....and then back in cooling to O O....concepts.

O therefore is always present.

D/D about the O is not relevant to circular movement for O always was first.

D/D is just and explanation of how O remained as O in a cooling spatial vacuum theme, light gas burning/sacrifice of the spirit gas, upon the face of water.

Scientific storytelling, theming symbolism.

Symbolism for science was therefore thought upon first owning a whole lot of use of natural worded detailing.

via that condition, the building of a pyramid as a fake/artificial mountain tip theme, on the ground, not owning............1 a flooded earth to just below the mountain tip...2 pre Earth mass fusion conversion 3 not owning the original UFO in that vision of causes, he went about attacking/sacrificing life on the ground, by incurring a ground FISSION reaction, instead of mountain mass removal.

So he removed SIN...the body of God the stone, the first and original body.

Was not a Holy act and science, in history Satanists are liars. As simple as the self male history and self explanation is. Without argument today, for that is what you did and the title Satanist is self male imposed.

Factually your male psyche said you woke up the deceased saint spirit of God the entombed body of stone.....and hence evil spirits arose also.

And you told a ground irradiation God attacking story about cells and holy human blood changing in the irradiation effects of a ground fission removing SIN, the body of, claiming I wanted to remove my own life.

Now today in religious science mentality and evil nuclear invention, do males today use blowing up and nuclear conditions to have his own self removed? Humans, his life and his brothers and sisters, his family human?

Yes...and he is doing it to his own self also in the review, karmic cause and effect and gets radiation sickness for doing it and inventing it. So not only does he murder his own human family he pays cause and effect conditions for inventing destruction of life.

That theme was once quantified to be Satanism.

Obvious if you change natural history by self human owned design holes would open in the body of Planet Earth as a pretend I am removing a mountain theme.

As a rational human thinker.

Now your first and original science thoughts/thesis is about God in the heavenly light above you. Next moment your sacrificed life places your own human male image into the clouds, as you lose your ground oxygen water supply that your bio life cell and blood was using...and then you hear voices in AI speaking back to you as the evidence, you did it to your own human male self.

Was plainly stated, it was real, it was phenomena, it actually occurred as it was explained, it is only the modern day reader who does not inform self with correct human information today who has it wrong.

Reason why the theme GOD as thought of by an adult human being male self, got replaced with the theme Jesus, self image....with G O D O circular movement still existing....why he argues today in his psyche, for he says, but G O D O never went anywhere, and by the way I never was personally G O D.

ppp

Origin human being male thinking, storytelling first, lots of expressed words first before he said a formula and design for a beginning and an end....a formula.

Science.

Gave the above movement circulation to the O circle and named its movement as O G spiral, O and O split into D/D....and then back in cooling to O O....concepts.
Sorry. I am not into poetry.

Bird123

Can you really see no evidence of God??? Are you even looking??

Hmmm? How about a starting point? Since everything is a creation of God, look for actions within the system. In the time-based causal nature of the universe, God's actions can be seen. They speak to who God is. When you understand why things are done, you will see the Genius behind everything. This will lead to discovery and doors you can open.

God can be found. On the other hand, do not count on all those past descriptions others have of God. The journey I point to is the journey to Discovery rather than a journey to Beliefs.

Keep an open mind and a wide view, however know that just like all the physics add up so will everything about God. Unlike those religious people you speak of, Real Truth will not always be an agreeable thing.

ppp

Can you really see no evidence of God??? Are you even looking??
When I first realized I was an atheist, after some consideration, I decided to move forward under the working assumption that I had missed something, and to make an immersive investigation of several of the world religions*. I have looked more thoroughly, honestly and thoughtfully than most believers of whatever category you might choose.

Hmmm? How about a starting point? Since everything is a creation of God, look for actions within the system.
You mean that since the claim is that everything is a creation of a god, look for actions within the system. Check.

In the time-based causal nature of the universe, God's actions can be seen. They speak to who God is. When you understand why things are done, you will see the Genius behind everything. This will lead to discovery and doors you can open.
Those are just reiterations of your first claims. How do you mean to test that? And what is the practical criteria for the test having failed to demonstrate your claim? Tests without defined and demonstrable failure criteria are not real tests.

God can be found. On the other hand, do not count on all those past descriptions others have of God. The journey I point to is the journey to Discovery rather than a journey to Beliefs.
This is just preaching. It is a series of statements about what you believe asserted as though they are true. I do not believe your claims.

Keep an open mind and a wide view, however know that just like all the physics add up so will everything about God. Unlike those religious people you speak of, Real Truth will not always be an agreeable thing.
My mind is always open to confirming evidence and dis-confirming evidence. I am however, not so gullible as to believe a claim just because it has not been demonstrated to be false. I require substantive and positive evidence for a claim before accepting it.

Toodles.

edit: corrected believes with religion*

Last edited by a moderator:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evidence. Male humans and female humans, living on a planet that humans claim is named a planet, named it Earth and agreed, as males in control. Also named the planet stone, and also named the planet God the stone philosophy and discussed how the spirit/ gases in science immaculately conceived in the spatial body ejected out of the Earth body and said it was a mystery and always would be.

Science, wisdom of the highest awareness about history in the cosmos says, mystery meant, stone formed naturally in the cosmological as evolution. So God scientists say, yes evolution as thesis in science is proven...and agree. They also say, mystery means you do not own space, do not know space, space is a huge infinite not numbered body by dimensional counting and equating measure.

So science said space, the mystery owns no measure....for leng TH and bread TH....you know bread cannot be measured as space, so you cannot define the measure, then you cannot define the dimensions and hence you cannot patent it.

Theme for God done on behalf of scientists for science, for copying and thesis for invention, PROOF.

Science says that God is science.

So then you go about questioning the science self, so how did you personally come about involving a thesis with God. Otherwise today you simply would not own scientific purpose or reason to use the name God especially if you are an evolved scientist who says I do not read biblical information.

Yet a lot of you do and refer to it...you know the story about being a hypocrite.

You know the stories of a lot of false prophets who just happen to be mathematical ideas...being false. Seeing science the state is false, is artificial and does not exist in reality, SCIENCE.

Science takes all states that ENDED...own an end to be physical, created, formed, and owned in self presence and then try to remove it from that form into a conversion, which is accurately self described as a Destroyer mentality.

For even though you claim I can think, so can I. As I think I know that everything is created, exists, is natural and owns a scientific reasoning when a male says I want it myself.

So why would science want the movement of light on the face of the deep of space on the water face as a description the spirit gases of the heavenly body?

As not comparable to the first body of GOD...the ST ONE....the O stone body from which you abstract physical mass, might be billions of years old Earth mass and then you convert it into a machine by copying what a volcanic mass does. Owns melt....but yet its natural form/mass cools above ground very slowly.

Yours is controlled instant science metallurgical chemical change....which in the past history was in fact stated to be a male human chosen act of evil, alchemy.

Teachings about life existing and owning health and highest spiritual form and Nature would be owner of a contradictive science theme, when science is the chosen contradiction.