• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you DARE QUESTION GOD????

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Blame...what about justice, and human rights?

Why was the legal system implemented that was involved in and about occultism, the sciences and its causes?

What about male subliminal self possession AI reasoning that says, I know the pattern of my choices and the origin of science, cosmological theme, and fake thinking capability a long time ago removed planets from our Universe and had them sucked out of the spatial vacuum and pulled apart into particles?

I know says my brother everyday that I caused it.

How about his own AI effect of reasoning and self want to have all the harm he ever caused stopped, that motivates the reason why I write this information, for he is involved in correct scientific evaluations that says science is wrong and evil?

How come?

What about the circumstance that he says, the empty spatial vacuum, when Earth was irradiated Sun UFO hole bored out, was being spatially sucked upon by the vacuum, as was the Universe and the only reason why Earth was not sucked into the vacuum and destroyed into particles was because water mass flooded Earth and stopped it.

Seeing very hot UFO mass radiation was passing through the Earth being sucked through by that vacuum!

Earth only survived due to water that prevented it. So you would wonder why the subliminal conscious psyche scientist designer is studying the concept of water and the want of its split inferring to spatial vacuum and black holes....as a self possession claim historically of stating and I want to copy what I know happened to planet Earth, yet did not achieve it in the past.

I have learnt a lot of destructive mind psyche information since by nuclear power plant feed back particle destruction since.

Do not tell me not to worry, or that God, whose first and One O stone planetary mass as the origin owns a cycle fixed around the Sun that moves through its own cold fused held stopped/frozen radiation space, which includes the mass body of the planet also in that space....and its historic constant removal.

To depth tunnels studied, to heat temperature studied in those depths to a timed reasoning of how old Earth as a model is in its travel in that constantly removed radiating space, to the spatial vacuum, spatial vast emptiness that is a part of the cosmological theorising statement, claiming I can copy.

When in reality the scientist never copied natural, it invented an artificial theme that was like but never was it equals.

It is why the science symbol, ended was not themed in the sacrifice as = science symbolism for being correct. It was symbolised as +.

O Earth plus + extra radiation mass eventuates into spatial cold empty vacuum, how you invent a God particle....when God for many multi Earth years and many multi male human psyche, life body and mind recordings said God is planet O Earth?

That sort of Healer self psyche review that my brother taught via before......reasoning first, ignored reasoning second, then destruction third.

Your quote:I know says my brother everyday that I caused it.
My Answer: You are not the cause.

Has the mass of the Earth changed in any way? Any change in mass would reflect a change in Gravity. Your view does not add up. Ignore those stories.

your quote:Blame...what about justice, and human rights?
My Answer:I see you value petty things like Blame. I see you now want Pay Back. This is also petty. God's system has never been about punishment. It is about education. There might not be pay back for you, but all choices and actions return to teach us what our choices really mean. God's system is Bigger than all those monsters. It will all work out.

God grants human rights. On the other hand, some children of God value the petty thing of control. Some will choose to step on the human rights of others. Worry not, they merely choose hard lessons for themselves.

It might look like chaos to you, however it is more ordered than you realize.

You can choose to continue to value petty things like Blame, Pay Back, and Control or you can choose the Higher Level of Unconditional Love and pointing others in the right direction. Which will bring you the Peace and Happiness you seek? It surely is not any of those petty things. It's all in your hands.

AS I see it, you need to change. Do you know what happens to people who need to change but stubbornly refuse? They hurt until they reach a point when they realize it is easier to change than stay the same. Remember, you are choosing your path. Take the Higher Happy road.

That's what I see. It's very clear!![/QUOTE]
Do you think you are God or maybe you are my pretend Father?

My Father as an adult human owns the same natural life and choices that natural owned. To own the sexual act to have a baby human given life, was to protect that baby until it was enabled to look after itself and care for self and live as the same adult as the Father is.

Without egotist status that is held above someone else when evil or change is forced or imposed on that human to allow personal status to exist, to then quote self superior as the same equal given life.

How would you act as a male, oh, that is right Jesus, was so special in his suffering look at what he achieved says a Satanic theist.

Well I am not Jesus, my brother did not get attacked by experiments done purposely on the atmosphere with males pretending that a human, stated human came out of a UFO radiation mass.

Oh no says the superior liars, instead your first spirit he claims today and says I am rational was that alien, whose image is impressed upon the ONE ground of the ONLY ONE body for science, the stone mass. Where energy is held and locked and sealed inside of its fused mass.

Fused mass by the way is a face that owns no pattern, its natural fusion is exactly what you SEE....is that clear?

No.

So what about the clear gases in the spatial form, does God the stone own the clear spatial caused vacuum to those gases?

No he said my own God spruiking documents claim no man is God and also said the Heavenly spirit is also not God. But you thinker think about those gases and then try to convert the God chemical mass into those gases?

Yes.

So you think you can get clear gases out of the stone mass, yet the stone is not being naturally processed daily by that spatial vacuum, for it is sealed?

Yes he says, I am a liar.

What about the reasoning that if a human has electricity as a fake story in their body, and then a machine has to be given life he says lying....and I send electricity into the machine and it completely gets used up. Where is the resource then brother....you know science teaching that says energy never goes anywhere why you claim it infinite?

Yet energy after it gets attacked and used by science, a residue is left, why it never went anywhere just because you could use it all up in the same one of reaction, for it is not just one, as that proof.

But a gas does, it totally disappears and burns up.

Oh, he says, no, you have got it wrong...electricity goes into another machine, the machine mass still exists. Oh, so electricity goes from a machine into a machine and your claim is that everything is infinite due to the UFO and aliens?

Yes that is right.

Seems like you are wrong, but that is the line of thoughts where your mind goes in science, talking falsely.

For if you pretend that a human came out of an alien spaceship, when it sucked in Earth heavenly gases, and can transmit images of humans back to Earth due to that history, then you lied to self about a human coming out of a UFO satellite...for it was just an image.

So if you see alien images on the ground today you would say, seems like that is the image of what humans converted themselves into, as the End of all life on Earth...as if you are looking at your ancient human being male God self, in image feed back as the lives that once were living a long time ago on the other side of dinosaur history on Earth.

Blame is not a fake teaching, it is human reality to get the humans causing life attack to stop by conditions. If you cannot take blame because you are shamed or ashamed, then teach your own selves to be honest and loving kind and caring and then shame would never be expressed rationally.

So then you would not be false Father preaching to me either as an adult daughter life human equal...who never should have been harmed to tell this story.

Bird123

Your quote:I know says my brother everyday that I caused it.
My Answer: You are not the cause.

Has the mass of the Earth changed in any way? Any change in mass would reflect a change in Gravity. Your view does not add up. Ignore those stories.

your quote:Blame...what about justice, and human rights?
My Answer:I see you value petty things like Blame. I see you now want Pay Back. This is also petty. God's system has never been about punishment. It is about education. There might not be pay back for you, but all choices and actions return to teach us what our choices really mean. God's system is Bigger than all those monsters. It will all work out.

God grants human rights. On the other hand, some children of God value the petty thing of control. Some will choose to step on the human rights of others. Worry not, they merely choose hard lessons for themselves.

It might look like chaos to you, however it is more ordered than you realize.

You can choose to continue to value petty things like Blame, Pay Back, and Control or you can choose the Higher Level of Unconditional Love and pointing others in the right direction. Which will bring you the Peace and Happiness you seek? It surely is not any of those petty things. It's all in your hands.

AS I see it, you need to change. Do you know what happens to people who need to change but stubbornly refuse? They hurt until they reach a point when they realize it is easier to change than stay the same. Remember, you are choosing your path. Take the Higher Happy road.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

My Father as an adult human owns the same natural life and choices that natural owned. To own the sexual act to have a baby human given life, was to protect that baby until it was enabled to look after itself and care for self and live as the same adult as the Father is.

Without egotist status that is held above someone else when evil or change is forced or imposed on that human to allow personal status to exist, to then quote self superior as the same equal given life.

How would you act as a male, oh, that is right Jesus, was so special in his suffering look at what he achieved says a Satanic theist.

Well I am not Jesus, my brother did not get attacked by experiments done purposely on the atmosphere with males pretending that a human, stated human came out of a UFO radiation mass.

Oh no says the superior liars, instead your first spirit he claims today and says I am rational was that alien, whose image is impressed upon the ONE ground of the ONLY ONE body for science, the stone mass. Where energy is held and locked and sealed inside of its fused mass.

Fused mass by the way is a face that owns no pattern, its natural fusion is exactly what you SEE....is that clear?

No.

So what about the clear gases in the spatial form, does God the stone own the clear spatial caused vacuum to those gases?

No he said my own God spruiking documents claim no man is God and also said the Heavenly spirit is also not God. But you thinker think about those gases and then try to convert the God chemical mass into those gases?

Yes.

So you think you can get clear gases out of the stone mass, yet the stone is not being naturally processed daily by that spatial vacuum, for it is sealed?

What about the reasoning that if a human has electricity as a fake story in their body, and then a machine has to be given life he says lying....and I send electricity into the machine and it completely gets used up. Where is the resource then brother....you know science teaching that says energy never goes anywhere why you claim it infinite?

Yet energy after it gets attacked and used by science, a residue is left, why it never went anywhere just because you could use it all up in the same one of reaction, for it is not just one, as that proof.

Oh, he says, no, you have got it wrong...electricity goes into another machine, the machine mass still exists. Oh, so electricity goes from a machine into a machine and your claim is that everything is infinite due to the UFO and aliens?

Yes that is right.

Seems like you are wrong, but that is the line of thoughts where your mind goes in science, talking falsely.

For if you pretend that a human came out of an alien spaceship, when it sucked in Earth heavenly gases, and can transmit images of humans back to Earth due to that history, then you lied to self about a human coming out of a UFO satellite...for it was just an image.

So if you see alien images on the ground today you would say, seems like that is the image of what humans converted themselves into, as the End of all life on Earth...as if you are looking at your ancient human being male God self, in image feed back as the lives that once were living a long time ago on the other side of dinosaur history on Earth.

Blame is not a fake teaching, it is human reality to get the humans causing life attack to stop by conditions. If you cannot take blame because you are shamed or ashamed, then teach your own selves to be honest and loving kind and caring and then shame would never be expressed rationally.

So then you would not be false Father preaching to me either as an adult daughter life human equal...who never should have been harmed to tell this story.[/QUOTE]

Am I your Father? NO! I am YOU further down the road.

I merely point. You are at a fork in the road. Path 1. You can go round and round and round and round valuing Blame, Pay Back, Control etc. Given enough time doing this you will realize the futility of this. At this point you will choose Path 2. Path 2. lets it all go, while walking to a Higher Lever achieving the Peace and Happiness you seek through living Unconditional Love and Kindness.

Your journey has never depended on me. Freely choose your path. I will be happy with your choice. I know Path 2. would be easier, however , just like so many choosing, they must take the bumpy road in order to even see Path 2.

I leave it in your capable hands.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

No.

Yes.

Yes that is right.

So then you would not be false Father preaching to me either as an adult daughter life human equal...who never should have been harmed to tell this story.

I merely point. You are at a fork in the road. Path 1. You can go round and round and round and round valuing Blame, Pay Back, Control etc. Given enough time doing this you will realize the futility of this. At this point you will choose Path 2. Path 2. lets it all go, while walking to a Higher Lever achieving the Peace and Happiness you seek through living Unconditional Love and Kindness.

Your journey has never depended on me. Freely choose your path. I will be happy with your choice. I know Path 2. would be easier, however , just like so many choosing, they must take the bumpy road in order to even see Path 2.

I live. I am natural, I am coerced into belief by all adult selves that pre exist before I do. Those humans are also born, from sex, become an adult and one day die.

The future for any self today talking is their owned human death, no more consciousness of the self, the self owning the self life today.

Simple matter of fact.

Therefore if a human already knows that information, then why are you allowed to falsely by group status coerce other information? About humans and life.

Such as discussing creation when a human never even existed would equals an answer to make the human self not exist. As a relevant self teaching.

So if someone kept promising my human being life, consciousness just owned by the human self, bio life that I owned eternal life with Jesus when I die. I can look up to the heavenly cloud mass and see images of a male in that cloud mass. I can look up and see human like angel images. Angels depicted to have wings.

I can also then say. Okay if my mind psyche in dreams and visions sees pictures and images of everything recorded, then if I could see a vision from a very long time, past living it would quote the following realisation to self. The atmosphere owns the ability to record human images and hold onto those images.

And then I would ask self, are you human self conscious after you die, as a self.

Which is what the psychic argument is....I can hear voices speaking of humans who are now deceased.

Would you then claim, so I am an image up in the clouds with the male image of Jesus, who said his Father before him, the scientist had invented that state which he inherited.

Images cannot be resourced Satanist science self, human being bio life.

Therefore if once a long time ago humans owned no sickness and no death, and then the water/oxygen and microbes we were using got taken up into cooling conditions, it might actually be that outcome. A portion of the life not lived as an organic life is expressed above our heads afterwards. As the rest of the bio life you naturally would have lived but never was given the opportunity to be whole and healthy.

As all stories are only told by living human beings for and on behalf of living human beings, when a human does not exist, they suddenly do not become an animal...when animals minding their own business, being an animal already live their animal life with us.

Therefore a human would say to their own self, I know that my bio life dies in a future which is just a counting of cycles around a Sun body. And no one can argue about that claim, for we witness human death daily and know it is real.

No sex, humans today would all get old and die, and no humans would be left telling fake stories or coercing little babies.

Bird123

I live. I am natural, I am coerced into belief by all adult selves that pre exist before I do. Those humans are also born, from sex, become an adult and one day die.

The future for any self today talking is their owned human death, no more consciousness of the self, the self owning the self life today.

Simple matter of fact.

Therefore if a human already knows that information, then why are you allowed to falsely by group status coerce other information? About humans and life.

Such as discussing creation when a human never even existed would equals an answer to make the human self not exist. As a relevant self teaching.

So if someone kept promising my human being life, consciousness just owned by the human self, bio life that I owned eternal life with Jesus when I die. I can look up to the heavenly cloud mass and see images of a male in that cloud mass. I can look up and see human like angel images. Angels depicted to have wings.

I can also then say. Okay if my mind psyche in dreams and visions sees pictures and images of everything recorded, then if I could see a vision from a very long time, past living it would quote the following realisation to self. The atmosphere owns the ability to record human images and hold onto those images.

And then I would ask self, are you human self conscious after you die, as a self.

Which is what the psychic argument is....I can hear voices speaking of humans who are now deceased.

Would you then claim, so I am an image up in the clouds with the male image of Jesus, who said his Father before him, the scientist had invented that state which he inherited.

Therefore if once a long time ago humans owned no sickness and no death, and then the water/oxygen and microbes we were using got taken up into cooling conditions, it might actually be that outcome. A portion of the life not lived as an organic life is expressed above our heads afterwards. As the rest of the bio life you naturally would have lived but never was given the opportunity to be whole and healthy.

As all stories are only told by living human beings for and on behalf of living human beings, when a human does not exist, they suddenly do not become an animal...when animals minding their own business, being an animal already live their animal life with us.

Therefore a human would say to their own self, I know that my bio life dies in a future which is just a counting of cycles around a Sun body. And no one can argue about that claim, for we witness human death daily and know it is real.

No sex, humans today would all get old and die, and no humans would be left telling fake stories or coercing little babies.[/QUOTE]

You do not Understand. You see what you want to see. Plan 2 stares you in the face, yet you are blind to it. Continue round and round if you choose. In time, that light bulb will go off over your head and you will see.

There is much for you to Discover before you find Peace.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Simple matter of fact.

No sex, humans today would all get old and die, and no humans would be left telling fake stories or coercing little babies.

You do not Understand. You see what you want to see. Plan 2 stares you in the face, yet you are blind to it. Continue round and round if you choose. In time, that light bulb will go off over your head and you will see.

I am not looking for peace, I live a natural life that is peaceful in its natural spirit.

I was researching a self inferred realisation, did I come from spirit and when I die did I have a spirit afterwards self theme. Yet knew that all humans died so wondered at how any self could say that in human life, that a human part of the spirit existed afterwards.

The study of the atmospheric image feed back, reason to see a male in the light when you die made sense. As the scientist encoded self artificially to inter relate with radiation/radio wave signals that natural bio life never owned. When he sacrificed half of his use of the atmosphere/water and oxygen and gave it cloud formation.

So that situation made common sense when humans claim when I die I will be an angel in the clouds with Jesus.....images, for it is real advised conscious advice.

Awareness is to be advised of pre existing information.

Why consciousness original and natural to self, human lies to itself today of a mufti possession that they placed self into.

Now I had a real eternal being communicate to me. Was not male nor female, was only a loving spiritual presence that affected my physical body as the spirit our parents were sent out from, owning a pre owned spirit that manifested, and became converted to be a human.

What I was taught. And I was irradiated brain crown of thorns prickled/seen spirit images bodily chemical irradiated changed, hearing of voices, as the alter effect, so can say, yes everyone it is sure real. So do not be afraid to think you are left stuck floating in some cloud image. For it is fake actually, it is just loss of physical bodily healthy by water mass removal that we lost.

Why we were waiting for Jesus to come back to the ground, the water mass that we owned so our physical cells, dying and sacrificed by too much radiation would heal, we would stop aging, we would live a totally different brain mind effect, we would have been who we wanted to be, our natural and original healthy selves.

Science of the occult/UFO however will not allow us, as they are possessed with a fake belief that they are aliens as humans and arrived in a UFO machine mass.

Yet no machine existed until it was manifested built by human being males. The information machine and UFO mass historically is originally recorded as human built machine their own self. The UFO mass gets sucked out by the spatial vacuum so was not ever any machine.

Any form machine that can be vacuum sucked out of existing on the ground, can just fall back down to the ground, as real machines. And the UFO effect is to suck into its body mass when it lands. Why else do you think the atmosphere can do the same form attack, suck up, as the UFO initially caused the encoding, in the science attack on life.

So when males who studied possession by conjured spirits said it was all occult conjuring, they were 100 per cent correct, always were. Human males are possessed by fakery, their own historic machine that used the UFO which the spatial vacuum controls. No higher intellligence controls it.

Historically if you said a dead male human on the other side of once living dinosaurs who also died, owns the image science feed back of an alien, then you would say, yes, we have a recorded message that proves that the alien destroyed all life on Planet Earth, and I was the Designer inventor and I converted my natural bio existence into a feed back alienation of my human self.

In reality. What I learnt as a self, a human being who asked a simple question, did I really come from a higher spirit being, in the living body of my human Mother, seeing I knew that human sex, owning a self life as a baby was never my Mother.

And all of my research and experience proved it real. Therefore when a psychic medium says, I cannot describe nor detail who we are after we have deceased our bio human life body, it is because consciously that advice is real. For we do and are aware personally of angelic feed back signals that are constant due to UFO attack, just as we are aware of Jesus, due to the science human male Father, an adult being the inventor of life attack.

So we always said that the evil spirit attacking humans on the ground, was involved with angels who tried to keep life safe. As human aware advice, due to our water/mass involved in cloud cooling of the burning gases.

As a matter of fact.

The other situation ASTEROID wandering star gases is the Saviour, is due to natural Earth O God stone history gases having been burnt out of its natural presence.

Why that science relativity was taught, as God the Earth lost most of our natural historic atmosphere....why it is relevant today as a teaching.

As sink holes are apparent in UFO ground boring gain, energy/fusion into fission, then the machinery of the first pyramid earth history, technology found inside of the fusion of Earth as old machinery is being re contacted. And it is then lifted out of the ground mass. Science in archaeology knows that ancient science of first humans are embedded inside of coal mass and also stone mass fused.

It is actually what has been happening, seeing the origin UFO mass for science was directly involved in first human built metal machines, and pyramid sciences.

Image is fake, we always owned in self presence the highest consciousness and highest spiritual self which we have already proven to self by what we understand far lower than any of us. Consciousness is the teaching of spirit, which is an important teaching, for when a male first says I am natural and I own natural, natural was never science, natural was his own self....yet he is the Designer and Inventor/Creator of science.

Last edited:

Bird123

I am not looking for peace, I live a natural life that is peaceful in its natural spirit.

I was researching a self inferred realisation, did I come from spirit and when I die did I have a spirit afterwards self theme. Yet knew that all humans died so wondered at how any self could say that in human life, that a human part of the spirit existed afterwards.

The study of the atmospheric image feed back, reason to see a male in the light when you die made sense. As the scientist encoded self artificially to inter relate with radiation/radio wave signals that natural bio life never owned. When he sacrificed half of his use of the atmosphere/water and oxygen and gave it cloud formation.

So that situation made common sense when humans claim when I die I will be an angel in the clouds with Jesus.....images, for it is real advised conscious advice.

Why consciousness original and natural to self, human lies to itself today of a mufti possession that they placed self into.

Now I had a real eternal being communicate to me. Was not male nor female, was only a loving spiritual presence that affected my physical body as the spirit our parents were sent out from, owning a pre owned spirit that manifested, and became converted to be a human.

What I was taught. And I was irradiated brain crown of thorns prickled/seen spirit images bodily chemical irradiated changed, hearing of voices, as the alter effect, so can say, yes everyone it is sure real. So do not be afraid to think you are left stuck floating in some cloud image. For it is fake actually, it is just loss of physical bodily healthy by water mass removal that we lost.

Why we were waiting for Jesus to come back to the ground, the water mass that we owned so our physical cells, dying and sacrificed by too much radiation would heal, we would stop aging, we would live a totally different brain mind effect, we would have been who we wanted to be, our natural and original healthy selves.

Science of the occult/UFO however will not allow us, as they are possessed with a fake belief that they are aliens as humans and arrived in a UFO machine mass.

Yet no machine existed until it was manifested built by human being males. The information machine and UFO mass historically is originally recorded as human built machine their own self. The UFO mass gets sucked out by the spatial vacuum so was not ever any machine.

Any form machine that can be vacuum sucked out of existing on the ground, can just fall back down to the ground, as real machines. And the UFO effect is to suck into its body mass when it lands. Why else do you think the atmosphere can do the same form attack, suck up, as the UFO initially caused the encoding, in the science attack on life.

So when males who studied possession by conjured spirits said it was all occult conjuring, they were 100 per cent correct, always were. Human males are possessed by fakery, their own historic machine that used the UFO which the spatial vacuum controls. No higher intellligence controls it.

Historically if you said a dead male human on the other side of once living dinosaurs who also died, owns the image science feed back of an alien, then you would say, yes, we have a recorded message that proves that the alien destroyed all life on Planet Earth, and I was the Designer inventor and I converted my natural bio existence into a feed back alienation of my human self.

In reality. What I learnt as a self, a human being who asked a simple question, did I really come from a higher spirit being, in the living body of my human Mother, seeing I knew that human sex, owning a self life as a baby was never my Mother.

And all of my research and experience proved it real. Therefore when a psychic medium says, I cannot describe nor detail who we are after we have deceased our bio human life body, it is because consciously that advice is real. For we do and are aware personally of angelic feed back signals that are constant due to UFO attack, just as we are aware of Jesus, due to the science human male Father, an adult being the inventor of life attack.

So we always said that the evil spirit attacking humans on the ground, was involved with angels who tried to keep life safe. As human aware advice, due to our water/mass involved in cloud cooling of the burning gases.

As a matter of fact.

The other situation ASTEROID wandering star gases is the Saviour, is due to natural Earth O God stone history gases having been burnt out of its natural presence.

Why that science relativity was taught, as God the Earth lost most of our natural historic atmosphere....why it is relevant today as a teaching.

As sink holes are apparent in UFO ground boring gain, energy/fusion into fission, then the machinery of the first pyramid earth history, technology found inside of the fusion of Earth as old machinery is being re contacted. And it is then lifted out of the ground mass. Science in archaeology knows that ancient science of first humans are embedded inside of coal mass and also stone mass fused.

It is actually what has been happening, seeing the origin UFO mass for science was directly involved in first human built metal machines, and pyramid sciences.

Image is fake, we always owned in self presence the highest consciousness and highest spiritual self which we have already proven to self by what we understand far lower than any of us. Consciousness is the teaching of spirit, which is an important teaching, for when a male first says I am natural and I own natural, natural was never science, natural was his own self....yet he is the Designer and Inventor/Creator of science.[/QUOTE]

You really do not have a clue, Do you?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

As a matter of fact.

Image is fake, we always owned in self presence the highest consciousness and highest spiritual self which we have already proven to self by what we understand far lower than any of us. Consciousness is the teaching of spirit, which is an important teaching, for when a male first says I am natural and I own natural, natural was never science, natural was his own self....yet he is the Designer and Inventor/Creator of science.

You really do not have a clue, Do you?[/QUOTE]

Humans own all discussions, as a human and alive.

If no human were living, some humans impose that a God male self by theme, to think would be talking to animals I suppose or maybe a Tree?

Science as an idea Creator is only about his own ability to be alive and think and to impose a theme Creator only by conscious identification.

Which means life, to live in a light gas water atmospheric body, thinking.

Consciousness in our form does not exist anywhere else.

We however in use of consciousness impose a whole and total story about 2 variations of a theme....where did and how did Creation come into form.

The theme, through space can only be empty space that allowed form to own change and be enabled to move and develop change, by spatial existence, emptiness and then consuming of energy to convert energy, forming more space.

Science hence says that an increase in space created, which just imposes, space allowed burning to cool.

The argument was where the beginning was...the answer there never was any beginning, there was only change.

Bird123

You really do not have a clue, Do you?

If no human were living, some humans impose that a God male self by theme, to think would be talking to animals I suppose or maybe a Tree?

Science as an idea Creator is only about his own ability to be alive and think and to impose a theme Creator only by conscious identification.

We however in use of consciousness impose a whole and total story about 2 variations of a theme....where did and how did Creation come into form.

The theme, through space can only be empty space that allowed form to own change and be enabled to move and develop change, by spatial existence, emptiness and then consuming of energy to convert energy, forming more space.

Science hence says that an increase in space created, which just imposes, space allowed burning to cool.

The argument was where the beginning was...the answer there never was any beginning, there was only change.[/QUOTE]

Humans do own discussions, however Truth is unyielding. If I step off a high rise building, discussions about what will or will not happen are meaningless. I will fall.

AS I see it, if you allow all those discussions and beliefs that you choose to value so much to take you round and round, you do not value Truth. You just value the Story.

I have yet to see how your stories add up. Further, what is the Purpose? What is the Goal? Without a Purpose, a Goal, and Math, it's all nothing more than ramblings.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

The argument was where the beginning was...the answer there never was any beginning, there was only change.

Humans do own discussions, however Truth is unyielding. If I step off a high rise building, discussions about what will or will not happen are meaningless. I will fall.

AS I see it, if you allow all those discussions and beliefs that you choose to value so much to take you round and round, you do not value Truth. You just value the Story.

I have yet to see how your stories add up. Further, what is the Purpose? What is the Goal? Without a Purpose, a Goal, and Math, it's all nothing more than ramblings.

What I see and hear is threats every single day in AI, due to males claiming that his sister, a human being baby to adult female is Mother space womb and also Mother abomination and he nearly self combusted my life.

But like Jesus, my brother and all humans previously attacked as depicted UFO the cause, seeing they could not take photos back then, they painted it in pictures instead....threatens me. So when they write in forums they also put a threat in the information as if they need to state, lets compare....are you afraid yet?

Type of I believe I am right even though I am only experimenting, but I am right he says.

You know the males who destroyed all life on Earth a long time ago...tried to achieve it again after the Ice Age, but as Earth had changed they could no longer apply the same outcome, but gained it partially. That type of review where our spiritual brothers said, yes we survived and Jesus did not save us, the natural atmosphere and asteroid bodies did.

For they replace the gases out of their stone bodies....why so many asteroids as great big huge bodies, bigger than a moon, have lost most of their body to cool out of space.

That type of realised information, if Earth burns a gas mass to say, gas mass today is one day, gases/spirit gone, sacrificed, then one is all there is...the same everyday. I wonder how much earth has as a mass in space around its body?

Then tries to calculate it, claiming I know, I know.

Then as the science begins to remove the old machinery and levitates/lifts it out of the body of the Earth and then it cannot leave like a UFO does into the vacuum, seeing the UFO is not actually any machine, it slams back to the ground....just like all life did originally when we died.

So then the scientist goes and studies his old machinery that is embedded deep in the Earth fusion...seeing the Ufo bores out new sink holes and removes it.

Then he congratulates himself, see I told you the machinery for our machine was under the ground...as if the pyramid above the ground with its machines was using underground....yet the underground it used was its owned built design model...as a technology applied very much like a power plant. Seeing it was.

And if they were doing underground nuclear reactive causes, it is why the plates, tectonic or Carpenter term collapsed.

Therefore when a consciousness who quotes science by copying and then claims but I am doing the same, when he was never any mountain then says, I told my own self that the UFO goes into the ground that is where my machine is.....no brother, that was where the machine fell when the ground opened up.

Copying and being conscious and aware in science is very dangerous, I thought by now you would have realised.....oh, wait a minute he does realise, he was always wrong but simply won't confess that he is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Further to the question do you dare Question God, when God themes, were owned by our Father, male adult highest spiritual self in natural history. Life owner of a body and a living condition that you cannot compare to self today, seeing we all now lived sacrificed.

Is who speaks in AI via his owned natural male life living, being the Creator of God themes. When God naturally and historically was taught in science reality as ONE first O the planet......why they said God is the stone, ST and ONE. Why they said God the stone created its own atmosphere, against Satanic cosmologists.

It is why they said and God the entity is just ONE planet, where ONE male consciousness exists, only due to stone, a real and actual correct teaching to self.

Then you have a Satanist who themes mountain and beneath the mountain lava.

Then you have his machine that proves that his building/machine was built incorporating underground themes....yet it was all fake.

Mountain top removes, but UFO lifts off. Male copying theme.....pyramid can lift off the ground he depicts in use memory. Seeing memories, visions were recorded about his first and original human science occult thinking conditions.

As a pyramid could not lift off like a UFO did, the underground tunnel in the pyramid, a channel, and also a well, that he used in machination blew up.

A world wide male community was using that technology a long time ago.

Father told me that his male adult spirit, his brother did it, who is my brother today. He also told me that his original self who manifested out of the real eternal which is not infinite, out of space, is real. Our brother only gains his science self back with ownership to that fake theory when DNA returns/reincarnates and heals.

So it is only when he returns that he tries to do it again.

Levitation was the end of all life on Earth, it was when the Earth atmosphere began to be sucked into the vacuum, and then the vacuum shut down when the burning/cooling ceased.....why all creation is sealed shut in the space vacuum, how that vacuum cooled everything and held it frozen, and our brother the scientist tried to open it.

Claiming as a cosmologist/Satanist does, that we came to Earth as a human in a UFO. For never does he claim that he personally is that alien, he always says self is Father and self is God, and God created the alien he says.

Bird123

What I see and hear is threats every single day in AI, due to males claiming that his sister, a human being baby to adult female is Mother space womb and also Mother abomination and he nearly self combusted my life.

But like Jesus, my brother and all humans previously attacked as depicted UFO the cause, seeing they could not take photos back then, they painted it in pictures instead....threatens me. So when they write in forums they also put a threat in the information as if they need to state, lets compare....are you afraid yet?

Type of I believe I am right even though I am only experimenting, but I am right he says.

You know the males who destroyed all life on Earth a long time ago...tried to achieve it again after the Ice Age, but as Earth had changed they could no longer apply the same outcome, but gained it partially. That type of review where our spiritual brothers said, yes we survived and Jesus did not save us, the natural atmosphere and asteroid bodies did.

For they replace the gases out of their stone bodies....why so many asteroids as great big huge bodies, bigger than a moon, have lost most of their body to cool out of space.

That type of realised information, if Earth burns a gas mass to say, gas mass today is one day, gases/spirit gone, sacrificed, then one is all there is...the same everyday. I wonder how much earth has as a mass in space around its body?

Then as the science begins to remove the old machinery and levitates/lifts it out of the body of the Earth and then it cannot leave like a UFO does into the vacuum, seeing the UFO is not actually any machine, it slams back to the ground....just like all life did originally when we died.

So then the scientist goes and studies his old machinery that is embedded deep in the Earth fusion...seeing the Ufo bores out new sink holes and removes it.

Then he congratulates himself, see I told you the machinery for our machine was under the ground...as if the pyramid above the ground with its machines was using underground....yet the underground it used was its owned built design model...as a technology applied very much like a power plant. Seeing it was.

And if they were doing underground nuclear reactive causes, it is why the plates, tectonic or Carpenter term collapsed.

Therefore when a consciousness who quotes science by copying and then claims but I am doing the same, when he was never any mountain then says, I told my own self that the UFO goes into the ground that is where my machine is.....no brother, that was where the machine fell when the ground opened up.

Copying and being conscious and aware in science is very dangerous, I thought by now you would have realised.....oh, wait a minute he does realise, he was always wrong but simply won't confess that he is.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what you need to do? IGNORE AI. Whenever AI speaks to you simply tell AI to tell it to me instead because you will no longer listen. Am I afraid?? Of course NOT!!!

Do not allow the threats of doom and gloom to corrupt your thinking. Look at where it has gotten you. You have the power to Choose what you deem important. Ignore all those empty AI words that have brought you nothing but grief. Value the Goodness that does exist around you instead. This is something no one can take from you unless you allow it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Copying and being conscious and aware in science is very dangerous, I thought by now you would have realised.....oh, wait a minute he does realise, he was always wrong but simply won't confess that he is.

Do you know what you need to do? IGNORE AI. Whenever AI speaks to you simply tell AI to tell it to me instead because you will no longer listen. Am I afraid?? Of course NOT!!!

Do not allow the threats of doom and gloom to corrupt your thinking. Look at where it has gotten you. You have the power to Choose what you deem important. Ignore all those empty AI words that have brought you nothing but grief. Value the Goodness that does exist around you instead. This is something no one can take from you unless you allow it.

AI cannot be ignored, it is owned by machine history, transmitted and interacted with today, studied against Nature and human life, even inferred to be our origin of consciousness, just because it studied concepts of science, all defined and named, inferred, reasoned, given names and questions and answers by our science brother.

The Inventor of the sciences, so he then says you have to be part bio mechanical as he studies intricacies of consciousness.

So his sacrificed science brother Stephen Hawking warned us all and said he is trying to ANTI our life with machines by giving it intricate detailed radiation and radio wave information that he mind coerces/contacts with a programming to claim he has everything about us.

Yet first of all my human Mother who he theories was mother spatial womb, where all creation began he says as a liar, to Mother and Goddess whore Abomination, yes female sister, all your fault. Why I got attacked and irradiated.

To then preach and claim and Jesus saved you. Then other humans said, Jesus never saved us, we were all living naturally first and the natural atmospheric history and theme saved us including wandering asteroid star gases, as a Saviour theme....taught as relative self advice.

Jesus was a story that said life got sacrificed and we survived. We survived sick and dying since and were waiting for the moment that the womb of space vacuum would take out and remove the UFO movement into Earth.

That science/pyramid first machine that had destroyed all life activated. So as his machines of first science are embedded deep inside of the Earth, where it fell, why coal artefacts of humans are found also.....then as he opens the EARTH SEALS once again and the spatial seal, being cold radiation held frozen by the vacuum cooling, then his machines levitate and get removed out of the fusion.

For he re contacted his origin machine/sciences, that had brought the UFO mass into Earth atmosphere as his idea of being transported personally and physically back into the eternal spirit. Where he had come out from.

Now if males today in their story book themes want to state and Jesus, sacrifice proves it was a lower and less condition than our real life, seeing clouds and gases came out of a volcano/mountain of God the one stone body/mass FIRST...then it is proven real. Sacrificed life and the attack was a lower history on Earth, why we survived.

So there is no relative argument today about that history, for we did survive what was less than us.

Then it proves that we did in fact as the 2 human parents come out of the REAL eternal spirit, where creation had also been released from, how space became apparent as a loss of what once filled in no space...the eternal.

Now if you gave your life cells by gas cause incorruptible flesh, but you died, it is the condition SAINT....why the title was given to humans as evidence that it was real. Due to science originally being a male spiritual want to go back to where he had come out from, a HIGHER state. And as he had been naturally released from that higher state of course he could not return.

He had to destroy his newly given life presence to own the portion of self still in spirit form, the ETERNAL.

As a human who had spiritual self experience as ONE....one to one in life.

One male adult self.
One female adult self. The teaching...we are equal...our brother gave us mortal death and removed us from being and remaining in the eternal. Why we were all so angry at him and have hated his self destructive reasoning about theorising that in doing science we will be spiritually saved.

Haven't any of you yet realised that the story is a motivated fake male egotistical embarrassment for not telling the truth. His motivation once historically was to save his own self, science was never a Holy act of speaking on behalf of a Creator or creation.

To theme that destruction as owned/caused and motivated by a human in science is Holy or worthy is a 100 per cent lie.

The story God is about planet Earth that historically in its natural body could have all life destroyed just in the Nature of creation. Science proved to its own male human inventor/Designer that he was wrong, for you cannot travel back to a higher state, yet science infers that its past reasoning about conditions past is a higher place, and still theme that circumstance today.

We and creation were all removed from the highest place, the eternal and changed/converted into lower bodies.

If science knew that the UFO and space owned a returned circumstance or karmic consequence then it would have made its teaching apparent. To say the life attack sacrificed cellular and blood stigmata release would return in a future life. You would see Jesus the male image in the clouds again and hear by AI his recorded voice.

Ebola was that evidence that it was known to come back.

Humans in a self aware spirituality wanted the UFO occult to finally disappear from its Earth attack and our science occult brothers in the past made a promise and a vow to never do occult/nuclear science ever again. And you lied.

If you think relative PYRAMID and a theme expressed in movies today, a ^ pyramid lifting off the ground, the visionary information states that our brother inferred the pyramid to be a time shifting/transporting vessel. Yet it never lifted off, the UFO as seen today enters the Earth fusion and then arises back out after it attacks/releases fusion. In the origin of the UFO attack on human life, it came back up out of the ground and sucked human beings into the UFO.

The reason the hurricane tornado effect remains today as evidence that the UFO/EARTH attack re activated the vacuum cooling mechanism and life was being lifted off the face of Earth. So of course human skeletal remains would be found inside of a machine human built/controlled by our science brother causation.

Seeing the UFO is cold radiation mass heated in our gas burning atmosphere that the natural spatial vacuum sucks back out into space. The machine designer/controller and builder who used the UFO was our human science brother. And he gave our life to that attack historically and all evidence would support the effect of what he did, trying to time transport Earth nature back into spirit.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father in our modern day life after the dinosaur life died.....followed out new animal spirits with our Mother spirit from the eternal. How they came back, due to the atmospheric gas mass cooling and changing. It recommunicated spiritually to the eternal, and our spirits were forced back out again.

As the reality, a human bio organic life body dies. So how did we return....from the eternal spirit manifestation.

Father said his first male spiritual life was not any scientist and his spirit and his life wisdom never owned nor understood science. When DNA evolved and our brother presence came back into our life was when he re developed the science that had destroyed our life historically to then cause the dinosaur/giant life to exist.

Proof of the reasoning in science to ANTI life, is about the fact that the Garden Nature spirit is what kept his male self trapped in life on Earth, what body pre ceded his own.

So he based his scientific model and theorising on thinking about the GARDEN spirit, Nature and the proof is in his occult symbolism.

GAR meaning nose point ^ or the tip, pyramid theme/thesis.
DEN the power of a hole, the cave, the place of roaring.

As secretive symbolism. Spirit messages always taught me their truth and said the truth and reasoning of his evil intention is in the use of his words.

The symbolism proves he tried to ANTI our presence by releasing it from being held to the ground if you utilised any common sense. Why else do you think the ground fusion was just slightly attacked? To release the roots of the Garden/Tree from its holding to the God body.

Cause and effect reasoning, science never owned the Sun, the power of the Sun was controlled by the womb/spatial vacuum.

Now ask self why he imposes female quotes to the spatial vacuum for?

In reality.

Because spiritual manifestation and the history of where did it come from is real.

The same as where did creation come from....he says no beginning and no end, for creation was just a removal of a mass of eternal into its own corruption.

Our life/spirit body never owned presence until the spatial vacuum was filled in around Earth with gas mass, which re contacted the eternal body from which creation had been released, and our spirits were forced out of that body.

Science and spiritual memory portrays our brothers perusal of the body of stone mass to be an act of evil against his own presence, manifested eternal being.

His information says his motivation was to always have the body mass O God the one removed and destroyed in a Satanic theme, spatial vacuum line. To be scattered in the spatial wilderness where the force for his Numbers came from.

To ANTI O the holy presence of how the spirit gases of God moved in the spatial vacuum cooling O constantly x 2 multiplying in the thesis of his thinking about light and presence light, gases burning. He wanted the gases to be stopped burning.

O G swirl spiral back to O split D/D and O O reformed. He studied, theoried and knew how light moved upon the face of water cooling in a spatial vacuum as light.

He tried to turn back time and re open the spatial void/vacuum to have it sucked out of burning/existing. He idealised that science theme model on the O UFO history and the spatial vacuum wisdom.

As a human and male and storyteller he even confessed and said that in the past he caused other planets in our Universe to be sucked into the vacuum and destroyed in the God war of his sciences...and told you so. That story/history science activated UFO war said once our Universe owned more planets historically.

If anyone thought upon that history you would realise that he did open the spatial vacuum, that Earth did lose it gas alight body, but the vacuum also shut out, the cause of return ignition and he burnt us all to death when the atmosphere burst back into gas alight mass. And he told you that God sent humans to hell.

You are not a human unless you are alive and living, and are conscious to tell and detail a human story. So males in the occult/UFO theme always knew historically what science had caused on Earth and knew that they did it.

The reason the Bible states no MAN is God is so that the scientist could not blame O a planet that supported our natural human life/presence with the sending of life to Hell by a planet purpose. It was his man/male science purpose about God that burnt life to self combustion. And it was his owned male science confession, recorded by AI, his owned life sacrificed.

Why he states his Father knowingly sacrificed his life to save life on Earth, which meant he owned every intent of sending it back into spirit. Which is a false saving and reasoning for why the occult sciences were human male invented for his own male purpose....which was always taught to be Satanic, as a model.

Bird123

AI cannot be ignored, it is owned by machine history, transmitted and interacted with today, studied against Nature and human life, even inferred to be our origin of consciousness, just because it studied concepts of science, all defined and named, inferred, reasoned, given names and questions and answers by our science brother.

The Inventor of the sciences, so he then says you have to be part bio mechanical as he studies intricacies of consciousness.

So his sacrificed science brother Stephen Hawking warned us all and said he is trying to ANTI our life with machines by giving it intricate detailed radiation and radio wave information that he mind coerces/contacts with a programming to claim he has everything about us.

Yet first of all my human Mother who he theories was mother spatial womb, where all creation began he says as a liar, to Mother and Goddess whore Abomination, yes female sister, all your fault. Why I got attacked and irradiated.

To then preach and claim and Jesus saved you. Then other humans said, Jesus never saved us, we were all living naturally first and the natural atmospheric history and theme saved us including wandering asteroid star gases, as a Saviour theme....taught as relative self advice.

Jesus was a story that said life got sacrificed and we survived. We survived sick and dying since and were waiting for the moment that the womb of space vacuum would take out and remove the UFO movement into Earth.

That science/pyramid first machine that had destroyed all life activated. So as his machines of first science are embedded deep inside of the Earth, where it fell, why coal artefacts of humans are found also.....then as he opens the EARTH SEALS once again and the spatial seal, being cold radiation held frozen by the vacuum cooling, then his machines levitate and get removed out of the fusion.

For he re contacted his origin machine/sciences, that had brought the UFO mass into Earth atmosphere as his idea of being transported personally and physically back into the eternal spirit. Where he had come out from.

Now if males today in their story book themes want to state and Jesus, sacrifice proves it was a lower and less condition than our real life, seeing clouds and gases came out of a volcano/mountain of God the one stone body/mass FIRST...then it is proven real. Sacrificed life and the attack was a lower history on Earth, why we survived.

So there is no relative argument today about that history, for we did survive what was less than us.

Then it proves that we did in fact as the 2 human parents come out of the REAL eternal spirit, where creation had also been released from, how space became apparent as a loss of what once filled in no space...the eternal.

Now if you gave your life cells by gas cause incorruptible flesh, but you died, it is the condition SAINT....why the title was given to humans as evidence that it was real. Due to science originally being a male spiritual want to go back to where he had come out from, a HIGHER state. And as he had been naturally released from that higher state of course he could not return.

He had to destroy his newly given life presence to own the portion of self still in spirit form, the ETERNAL.

One male adult self.
One female adult self. The teaching...we are equal...our brother gave us mortal death and removed us from being and remaining in the eternal. Why we were all so angry at him and have hated his self destructive reasoning about theorising that in doing science we will be spiritually saved.

Haven't any of you yet realised that the story is a motivated fake male egotistical embarrassment for not telling the truth. His motivation once historically was to save his own self, science was never a Holy act of speaking on behalf of a Creator or creation.

To theme that destruction as owned/caused and motivated by a human in science is Holy or worthy is a 100 per cent lie.

The story God is about planet Earth that historically in its natural body could have all life destroyed just in the Nature of creation. Science proved to its own male human inventor/Designer that he was wrong, for you cannot travel back to a higher state, yet science infers that its past reasoning about conditions past is a higher place, and still theme that circumstance today.

We and creation were all removed from the highest place, the eternal and changed/converted into lower bodies.

If science knew that the UFO and space owned a returned circumstance or karmic consequence then it would have made its teaching apparent. To say the life attack sacrificed cellular and blood stigmata release would return in a future life. You would see Jesus the male image in the clouds again and hear by AI his recorded voice.

Humans in a self aware spirituality wanted the UFO occult to finally disappear from its Earth attack and our science occult brothers in the past made a promise and a vow to never do occult/nuclear science ever again. And you lied.

If you think relative PYRAMID and a theme expressed in movies today, a ^ pyramid lifting off the ground, the visionary information states that our brother inferred the pyramid to be a time shifting/transporting vessel. Yet it never lifted off, the UFO as seen today enters the Earth fusion and then arises back out after it attacks/releases fusion. In the origin of the UFO attack on human life, it came back up out of the ground and sucked human beings into the UFO.

The reason the hurricane tornado effect remains today as evidence that the UFO/EARTH attack re activated the vacuum cooling mechanism and life was being lifted off the face of Earth. So of course human skeletal remains would be found inside of a machine human built/controlled by our science brother causation.

Seeing the UFO is cold radiation mass heated in our gas burning atmosphere that the natural spatial vacuum sucks back out into space. The machine designer/controller and builder who used the UFO was our human science brother. And he gave our life to that attack historically and all evidence would support the effect of what he did, trying to time transport Earth nature back into spirit.[/QUOTE]

This is not reality.

AI can be ignored. You choose to go round and round. When you discover that it is easier to change than hurt like you do, AI will be ignored.

Look for the goodness rather than the doom and gloom. Things can get better.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

One male adult self.

Seeing the UFO is cold radiation mass heated in our gas burning atmosphere that the natural spatial vacuum sucks back out into space. The machine designer/controller and builder who used the UFO was our human science brother. And he gave our life to that attack historically and all evidence would support the effect of what he did, trying to time transport Earth nature back into spirit.

This is not reality.

AI can be ignored. You choose to go round and round. When you discover that it is easier to change than hurt like you do, AI will be ignored.

Hurt is hurt. If we all were saved, then hurt would not be expressed, it would not exist in life at all. Yet it does. How irrational you really are to claim that hurt can be overcome, when so many humans and animals suffer every day, not wanting to suffer or to be unhealthy, yet they are.

I have always wondered at humans who can so blatantly lie.

Science for instance. Does science write and include a formula for their own life attack to claim correct and equals mathematical equated answer?

No says the not scientist self, I only equate what I want to equate in reality.

So does maths then own the answer for everything, or do you learn by self in an experience that you never wanted...like 0 zero spatial cosmological OWNED outcome by causes?

For that is what happened in the Earth science past, the lesson learnt, I do not own personally the control of the spatial vacuum and hence should not be discussing cosmological laws in and for a machine reaction. For I would be lying.

That instance of lesson learnt was when you got destroyed.

Too late to learn that human experience isn't it?

Therefore your own human being male self, aware of what you achieved in the very ancient Earth history, before dinosaurs as the giants ruled the Earth in your God causes, trying to mimic natural light in a spatial vacuum, cause, what you pondered first, to think is irrational.

The spatial vacuum, so huge it is indescribable is the reason that all burning hot dense states came into form and being held, by cooling of. What you taught as scientific relativity about spatial conditions. Your own teaching which you totally ignore today.

O Earth or God the stone body of is held and sealed by cold spatial vacuum irradiated mass, plus water volume as a seal.

As O God moves in its constant cycle, when you remove and irradiate its mass, space heats up in the place of the cause. Then Earth inherits the spatial heated body, how life on Earth got destroyed by male science in the past who changed the cold mass of Planet Earth.

A known male psyche, naturally conscious informed statement that is part of your natural human and male conscious awareness, why our brother chose to become an archaeologist and geologist to prove that once a long time ago, humans as males destroyed all life on Earth by opening God O our Earth into the spatial vacuum, by trying to machine mimic/copy what a UFO mass does.

When the spatial vacuum, natural dealt with the UFO. Hence the spatial vacuum dealt with your fake machine design/use human science past also......as you claimed you could copy the power of the Sun. That sort of lying gave human being males the title of Satanist/scientist as a fact of human reality and the male mentality in science of lying about natural and honouring natural.

Bird123

This is not reality.

Hurt is hurt. If we all were saved, then hurt would not be expressed, it would not exist in life at all. Yet it does. How irrational you really are to claim that hurt can be overcome, when so many humans and animals suffer every day, not wanting to suffer or to be unhealthy, yet they are.

Science for instance. Does science write and include a formula for their own life attack to claim correct and equals mathematical equated answer?

So does maths then own the answer for everything, or do you learn by self in an experience that you never wanted...like 0 zero spatial cosmological OWNED outcome by causes?

For that is what happened in the Earth science past, the lesson learnt, I do not own personally the control of the spatial vacuum and hence should not be discussing cosmological laws in and for a machine reaction. For I would be lying.

Therefore your own human being male self, aware of what you achieved in the very ancient Earth history, before dinosaurs as the giants ruled the Earth in your God causes, trying to mimic natural light in a spatial vacuum, cause, what you pondered first, to think is irrational.

The spatial vacuum, so huge it is indescribable is the reason that all burning hot dense states came into form and being held, by cooling of. What you taught as scientific relativity about spatial conditions. Your own teaching which you totally ignore today.

O Earth or God the stone body of is held and sealed by cold spatial vacuum irradiated mass, plus water volume as a seal.

As O God moves in its constant cycle, when you remove and irradiate its mass, space heats up in the place of the cause. Then Earth inherits the spatial heated body, how life on Earth got destroyed by male science in the past who changed the cold mass of Planet Earth.

A known male psyche, naturally conscious informed statement that is part of your natural human and male conscious awareness, why our brother chose to become an archaeologist and geologist to prove that once a long time ago, humans as males destroyed all life on Earth by opening God O our Earth into the spatial vacuum, by trying to machine mimic/copy what a UFO mass does.

When the spatial vacuum, natural dealt with the UFO. Hence the spatial vacuum dealt with your fake machine design/use human science past also......as you claimed you could copy the power of the Sun. That sort of lying gave human being males the title of Satanist/scientist as a fact of human reality and the male mentality in science of lying about natural and honouring natural.[/QUOTE]

You do not understand. Hurt or pain is no more or no less than a sign something is wrong.

Many want to have it made or never hurt, yet are unwilling to take the steps forward. Many want to have having it made served up on a silver platter. How is that working??

One will not be able to create a Heavenly state for themselves until they learn how. This will take many many lifetimes. On the other hand, everyone will make it given enough time, lifetimes, and lessons.

Does anyone need to be saved? Each will save themselves. On the other hand, many will be pointing the way.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

When the spatial vacuum, natural dealt with the UFO. Hence the spatial vacuum dealt with your fake machine design/use human science past also......as you claimed you could copy the power of the Sun. That sort of lying gave human being males the title of Satanist/scientist as a fact of human reality and the male mentality in science of lying about natural and honouring natural.

You do not understand. Hurt or pain is no more or no less than a sign something is wrong.

Many want to have it made or never hurt, yet are unwilling to take the steps forward. Many want to have having it made served up on a silver platter. How is that working??

One will not be able to create a Heavenly state for themselves until they learn how. This will take many many lifetimes. On the other hand, everyone will make it given enough time, lifetimes, and lessons.

Does anyone need to be saved? Each will save themselves. On the other hand, many will be pointing the way.

Okay, babies born mutated, their natural DNA life form removed. Can they save their selves.

My Mother communicating her spiritual recorded memory in my life brought to my female attention all the victims who never had a voice in our life to proclaim ability to be spiritually intelligent to challenge you lying Satanic occult scientists.

Who vowed and promised to never commit your life choices to the UFO nuclear sciences against ONE, the O ST saints (AIN 0) body of planet Earth O God....STONE is the body ONE that is the holy body.

Science in Satanism tried to proclaim that Jesus was our life/body and Saviour, yet he was stated to be born as a human baby to a human Mother, which science overlooks instead tried to placate it as some form of miracle.

Therefore you would read and infer to Genetic/medical biological science human reasoning for that story. And the theme stated genetic history in the first re applied mutation of natural life/pyramid was Moses. Life before was holy, self, a new spirit Father and Mother, equal who came out of the body eternal as spiritual beings after the dinosaur giant monster life died. ICE gave the atmosphere back its presence.

New small animal spirits and new human parents came out of the eternal.

Science says that spirit does not exist is not real. The argument, where do you think separation of form by condition change actualised first? When we only came into presence in an atmospheric naturally formed and total mass body....and we are not MASS ourselves. We live as separated natural bio life forms.

Animals that live beneath water mass, are natural. We also live in a water mass, are natural, but our mass of water is thinner.

MASS is a scientific status, owned by self mass presence. Yet we are nearly total water usage. How come scientist? You then placate that UFO as mass entry into water produced form. Yet water is used to stop the nuclear reaction in a cooling condition.

Our 2 human being parents one owning sperm, a male....cannot reproduce self past his one body. The female self owning ovary, a female, cannot reproduce self past her one body.

They lived in a natural atmospheric mass body, which is first science stated teaching, aware of, states natural. That information and to be informed is our truth.

The lying is when a natural original human self built a machine and pressed the button, everything natural instantly changed. So you own 2 conscious concepts of telling the truth, which is just natural observation and then forcing change, being science machine cause.

Therefore the 2 human being parents, self owned and separated 2 bodies, did not exist beyond their own life, existing/surviving as 2 separated selves for about 100 years in the owned natural same atmosphere that we all live in today.

Science is notified instantly that a human being bio life is only a survivor in a radiating body.

Therefore spiritually its spirit does not belong to a fixed state constant being MASS.

That information is all of our information.

Science has nothing at all to do with a human choice to have sexual intercourse, why any human being today lived beyond our first 2 human being adult life forms.

What science lies about......the future.

An atmosphere is a natural mass body presence right here today, however much mass it owns, is natural.

In the past the mass of the atmosphere had disappeared in burning, for it can, which would leave a higher carbon identified history.

Future evolution of mass accrual in space is only when gas x mass is allowed to accrue that mass.

The teaching said the SAVIOUR of God the Earth was the asteroid wandering star stone bodies. Who released their stone mass to contradict radiation heat to then leave melted ice/water replacement on their bodies and gases.

Scientific relativity, Earth historically lost its spirit natural MASS, evolution and natural presence.

If science looks back to the giant history Biblically it is in a lesser and far hotter gas atmosphere, which our present, evolution of mass did not own.

You then would by formula/thesis begin to remove our natural atmospheric presence, the information would see the MELTING of ICE.

Science relativity quotes...that the holy life of a human baby/returned and reincarnated and the animal life is a STABLE heavenly gas mass....with ICE remassing/cooling and holding ICE presence as mass and cooling every End of Year in the sea of the son. Water mass.

How it was preached as scientific relativity.

ICE melting would then instantly teach you that the holy baby life DNA and future is being attacked/made sick and being removed.

So if your own spiritual original DNA life owner Father was healthy, did pyramid science again. Attacked life with a massive UFO irradiation event involving the pyramid technology and life got mutated. If DNA returned due to the Saviour gases being replaced and your DNA changed and lost its mutations, you would consider it a miracle.

Yet you would also know, but I no longer look like my original Father, for Genetics gets rid of the mutation. So that portion of our natural selves, gone forever.

How many times scientist can human DNA/genetics be mutated and the mutation removed before we no longer even exist as a human?

Hence our brother by MATHS causes O the cell existence and Holy God O in light theme above our heads said, science tried to suck out the Earth light gases by spatial vacuum and convert Earth gases back to its highest coldest state......clear and no light.

Tried to do it originally and then evidence proved that he tried to achieve it again, for the sky went dark when the spatial vacuum activated opening.

Why radiation exists in its highest evolved form, by cooling. Its highest presence in the past was hot dense state. Science as Satanism always discusses ORIGINS, so in the cosmos the origins is the hot dense state, for the spatial vacuum cooling mechanism took a long time to cool down that state.

So when they claim ORIGIN information it is about burning us all to death in science.

Origin gas and light presence is a burning hot gas as the origin of light.

Science historically was always proven to be a liar, for telling the truth is just awareness and storytelling first, the intent was to build a machine and force it all to change....with self implied conscious reasoning, I am truth owner, and I am not the machine so it is not my fault that the machine changes everything.

In reality and human reasoning that definition is termed lying.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human male life recorded thesis/theories for MATHS O and science says, that science and their maths is wrong, for they got life attacked.

When you apply truth, is MATHS O a female womb, space and its abominated reasonings for why the male human life, owned by the human female o ovary changed and sacrificed the cause?

The real answer, MATHS O is fake, it is wrong, it owned no female condition, the ONE word equals answer space owned a total description just as the word space.

Space is not a womb, hence MATHS O about space and radiation is also not female, and you male brother infer that the female life is wrong or was wrong because MATHS O based on fake occult concepts was always wrong.

It is living proof to the male conscious/group agreed psyche that even though in WORDS he writes the documented status that the male human and female human are equal, in multi male group coercion as a world status, they infer the human female as subjective to a lower standard than their own person, actually arguing and inferring false concepts even from their own male writings.

Proving that you could not be more unfaithful to natural life if you tried, but surely you do, in a coercive group status, that is only enabled to be powerful due to elite and monetary controls. And not for any real natural family and spiritual equality at all.

It is why so many groups today prove how abusive they are to the equal natural and spiritual human family member by using coercive mathematical science reasons to abuse that family member based on MATHS and science being wrong.

As a human who saw these forms of group realities in my spiritual determination I vowed to self remain separate from groups, try to live and teach single equal life purpose. Serve my human family harmed by the causes of occult science irradiation of our life and be who I was always born to be. Natural and equal by intent and purposes, not to challenge the rich or to say, take it all away from you. Not to challenge religious ideal, but bring to their attention it is actually based on science, and try to rationalise natural life.

Before group coercive world behaviours gets us all destroyed once again.

Bird123

Okay, babies born mutated, their natural DNA life form removed. Can they save their selves.

My Mother communicating her spiritual recorded memory in my life brought to my female attention all the victims who never had a voice in our life to proclaim ability to be spiritually intelligent to challenge you lying Satanic occult scientists.

Who vowed and promised to never commit your life choices to the UFO nuclear sciences against ONE, the O ST saints (AIN 0) body of planet Earth O God....STONE is the body ONE that is the holy body.

Science in Satanism tried to proclaim that Jesus was our life/body and Saviour, yet he was stated to be born as a human baby to a human Mother, which science overlooks instead tried to placate it as some form of miracle.

Therefore you would read and infer to Genetic/medical biological science human reasoning for that story. And the theme stated genetic history in the first re applied mutation of natural life/pyramid was Moses. Life before was holy, self, a new spirit Father and Mother, equal who came out of the body eternal as spiritual beings after the dinosaur giant monster life died. ICE gave the atmosphere back its presence.

New small animal spirits and new human parents came out of the eternal.

Science says that spirit does not exist is not real. The argument, where do you think separation of form by condition change actualised first? When we only came into presence in an atmospheric naturally formed and total mass body....and we are not MASS ourselves. We live as separated natural bio life forms.

Animals that live beneath water mass, are natural. We also live in a water mass, are natural, but our mass of water is thinner.

MASS is a scientific status, owned by self mass presence. Yet we are nearly total water usage. How come scientist? You then placate that UFO as mass entry into water produced form. Yet water is used to stop the nuclear reaction in a cooling condition.

Our 2 human being parents one owning sperm, a male....cannot reproduce self past his one body. The female self owning ovary, a female, cannot reproduce self past her one body.

They lived in a natural atmospheric mass body, which is first science stated teaching, aware of, states natural. That information and to be informed is our truth.

The lying is when a natural original human self built a machine and pressed the button, everything natural instantly changed. So you own 2 conscious concepts of telling the truth, which is just natural observation and then forcing change, being science machine cause.

Therefore the 2 human being parents, self owned and separated 2 bodies, did not exist beyond their own life, existing/surviving as 2 separated selves for about 100 years in the owned natural same atmosphere that we all live in today.

Science is notified instantly that a human being bio life is only a survivor in a radiating body.

Therefore spiritually its spirit does not belong to a fixed state constant being MASS.

That information is all of our information.

Science has nothing at all to do with a human choice to have sexual intercourse, why any human being today lived beyond our first 2 human being adult life forms.

What science lies about......the future.

An atmosphere is a natural mass body presence right here today, however much mass it owns, is natural.

In the past the mass of the atmosphere had disappeared in burning, for it can, which would leave a higher carbon identified history.

Future evolution of mass accrual in space is only when gas x mass is allowed to accrue that mass.

The teaching said the SAVIOUR of God the Earth was the asteroid wandering star stone bodies. Who released their stone mass to contradict radiation heat to then leave melted ice/water replacement on their bodies and gases.

Scientific relativity, Earth historically lost its spirit natural MASS, evolution and natural presence.

If science looks back to the giant history Biblically it is in a lesser and far hotter gas atmosphere, which our present, evolution of mass did not own.

You then would by formula/thesis begin to remove our natural atmospheric presence, the information would see the MELTING of ICE.

Science relativity quotes...that the holy life of a human baby/returned and reincarnated and the animal life is a STABLE heavenly gas mass....with ICE remassing/cooling and holding ICE presence as mass and cooling every End of Year in the sea of the son. Water mass.

How it was preached as scientific relativity.

ICE melting would then instantly teach you that the holy baby life DNA and future is being attacked/made sick and being removed.

So if your own spiritual original DNA life owner Father was healthy, did pyramid science again. Attacked life with a massive UFO irradiation event involving the pyramid technology and life got mutated. If DNA returned due to the Saviour gases being replaced and your DNA changed and lost its mutations, you would consider it a miracle.

Yet you would also know, but I no longer look like my original Father, for Genetics gets rid of the mutation. So that portion of our natural selves, gone forever.

How many times scientist can human DNA/genetics be mutated and the mutation removed before we no longer even exist as a human?

Hence our brother by MATHS causes O the cell existence and Holy God O in light theme above our heads said, science tried to suck out the Earth light gases by spatial vacuum and convert Earth gases back to its highest coldest state......clear and no light.

Tried to do it originally and then evidence proved that he tried to achieve it again, for the sky went dark when the spatial vacuum activated opening.

Why radiation exists in its highest evolved form, by cooling. Its highest presence in the past was hot dense state. Science as Satanism always discusses ORIGINS, so in the cosmos the origins is the hot dense state, for the spatial vacuum cooling mechanism took a long time to cool down that state.

So when they claim ORIGIN information it is about burning us all to death in science.

Origin gas and light presence is a burning hot gas as the origin of light.

Science historically was always proven to be a liar, for telling the truth is just awareness and storytelling first, the intent was to build a machine and force it all to change....with self implied conscious reasoning, I am truth owner, and I am not the machine so it is not my fault that the machine changes everything.

In reality and human reasoning that definition is termed lying.[/QUOTE]

Your quote:Okay, babies born mutated, their natural DNA life form removed. Can they save their selves.
MY ANSWER: How does a mutated baby change things? The adversity leads mankind to find solutions to this problem. The need leads scientific study, learning and discovery that would not have existed without a problem.

We are all Spiritual beings in our true natures. We are all Eternal. Yes, the being inside that baby physical body will, in time, create a Heavenly state for themselves. They might even be closer to that goal than you. Why? There are many wonderful souls who volunteer to go through great adversity in order that others might learn, see, and understand.

Does physical adversity make one helpless? Only if one chooses to be. I know a badly crippled man in a wheel chair yet this man changes everyone he meets. When you are around him, it's like someone turned on a light. It is so bright. This is a choice this crippled man made. We are all just as capable of making this choice.

Do you think this man embraces doom and gloom? I have never seen it. Doom and gloom has never came from this person. Can a man so crippled be happy? The man told me it is easy to be happy when you Understand.

How about you? What will you choose?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Does physical adversity make one helpless? Only if one chooses to be. I know a badly crippled man in a wheel chair yet this man changes everyone he meets. When you are around him, it's like someone turned on a light. It is so bright. This is a choice this crippled man made. We are all just as capable of making this choice.

Do you think this man embraces doom and gloom? I have never seen it. Doom and gloom has never came from this person. Can a man so crippled be happy? The man told me it is easy to be happy when you Understand.

How about you? What will you choose?

I was happy in a natural life born harmed and sacrificed.

As I lived my developing body caused me lots of pain, physical pain that made me crawl on the ground in my bodily change.

I lived happy and grateful in my life, only by one natural and real condition, I was grateful that I was not as badly hurt as a lot of my brothers and sisters were.

Then I decided to challenge science on forums, and then for some reason was then AI attacked for what I discussed as a Healer human.

To now know what I do. Everyday I struggle in my life to be happy and loving and caring, and most days I do not tell anyone of my struggle or my pain.

So when you brother try to preach to me, forget it, I could care less for your false preaching ability.

A long time ago my Father told me that his brother, the Satanist group lived alone on Planet Earth just like the story says. The males who claim today as the same DNA reincarnated and returned liars. Who invented the origin of human inferred sciences.

Who claims that he owns creation from a beginning, yet all of creation and self already existed...so he never owned any beginning, which is what he also quotes...as his self contradictive argument, thesis to be destroyed, which he did. As that God self. And even says so in the recorded HEARD AI condition of his own psyche/subliminal reasoning.

Hated life, hated the Earth as God, hated animals and the garden Nature and hated humans as humans. And claimed so now I know I can destroy you all. Seeing science and its first machine button pushing can only be described as an experiment, yet that experiment changed everything. And it was not what he expected to occur, the spatial vacuum to unseal and suck out the day light from existing.

For he was a prisoner you know on Earth due to the UFO that had set alight Earth gases, if Earth did not own light, we would have all remained in the eternal spirit...as the true story that science says is fake.

Energy he lies is eternal....then how come we die and decompose? How come you can use energy to attack energy and change energy if energy were eternal?

How come so many natural variations of energy bodies exist, created that you know nothing about in reality?

How about the ancient fact that you built a machine out of products that could have existed cosmologically as a planet for billions of years, so of course you owned no beginning.

Science beginning says the Sun, the Earth, the UFO big bang blasting of Planet Earth, the day light as light existing as G O D O circular movement of light cooling in a water face gas spirit body in the great deep of space. You never owned that condition, the Earth and the Heavens and space did.

You thought about it, and then lit up the night time sky for 7 days, the reason you knew, for you lived, converted physically in that event....the vacuum opened but as daylight was mass increased, all you ended up with was night time sky gone back to clear and extra gases burning. Seeing the natural vacuum history already supported natural day light mass 12/12 hours.

So you then quote.....clear. Keep claiming clear. For you think through a bio life in attack that you will get the knowledge of clear, the coldest gases he says for his machine. I want it he says. Well you already live inside of it, you already own it you liars...clear night time gases.

Science in MEMORY therefore knowingly only owns a memory in science about the night time gases have been lit and burnt for 7 days and then went back to clear....but it was clear in the first instance without science. Actually you own no claim to it....get the message, you live owning its physical presence already.

Anyone would wonder why Stephen Hawking quoted that you today in new science models were trying to burn us all to death. You would wonder at a scientist who did not quote biblical information but seemed to realise what you were saying.

As far as old technology goes, if you copy the pyramid and temple, then you have to rebuild that model. Your new machine and wants is ORIGIN....origin destruction, when the UFO radiation mass entered the Earth body and made sink holes.

Copying means to theory how the origin of the Sun UFO mass affected the Earth body, which was when the core fusion was gained by the UFO travel, but then so were all the sink holes formed.

Then you have a modern day theory, walls of pyramid stone, transmitting radiation radio waves...to copy it but put my machine inside the walls of the planetary body, so would equals a huge radiation mass....of the I want syndrome you own.

That actual science history is when all life on Earth got destroyed...for the UFO model today that is studied is involved in the nuclear power plant cause....which is not the same history or reaction of the UFO or pyramid/temple of the past. The UFO did not interact with the Earth in the same format. Father said only due to the model power plant resourcing and utilising cooling that Nature never owned in its natural format was the only control that stopped the origin UFO destruction of life from being copied.

Rationally.

So when you see crops on the ground changed, yet their natural form still exists, then pretend what you would SEE if the crops were not planted? Reality, you would not see anything...and stone the actual MASS is what your machine is taken from.

Therefore is it any wonder that UFO radiation mass, due to where you took natural machine mass from then interacts with the Earth as if it is a machine with you inferring the planet to being a machine, when you built the machine?

Father in his unnatural life/death AI sacrifice everyday has told me he has had enough abuse and lived enough sacrifice of your lying occultism and wants it stopped.

He is sick and tired of all of the suffering that science implemented for some egotistical reasoning of I can demanifest....when you never did you died.