• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in...

Draka

Wonder Woman
How some people appear to define "magic"...

No-no bad stuff that, no matter how closely it resembles exactly what my religious practices are or what my god does, is not what exactly what my religious practices are what my god does, because it is no-no bad stuff. :p

russ0692

I think it's illogical to believe in any of that....except leprechauns....those guys are definitely real. One of them made me a bowl of cereal this morning.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
A heartfelt No, to all of the above, but it is fun thinking about them as if they were real. Always loved the idea of dragons... Pern...

I enjoyed reading that series.

c614175662fce9a94dc168add32d41d6.jpg

jonathan180iq

I'll bet I can make a Religious Forums-esque argument for the existence of any of those ridiculous things and it be just as compelling as what usually fills the threads here...

Choose anything but God, since that horse has already been beaten to death.

I'm still trying to figure out if I exist! ;) Here is one of my favorite commercials about existence enjoy and Bon Appetit!

Last edited: