• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you always remember God?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Renew your love...Renew your fear..Renew your heart.
I have found too deep of a love for an entity can be a poison to the mind and spirit. The Gods do not require our love to them.
I also have no reason to fear them either. I show them the proper respect, and have been treated equally by them.
My 'heart' is in the right place.

What we need is up to date relation with God in all our life.
My relation with the Gods is doing just allright. I am closer to some than others, but it is allright.

When I look to what happen in the world like war,killing,nudity.... one can say that the relation between God and alot of people is cut. they cut the relation not God.
Much war, killing, and oppression has been done in the name of God.
As for nudity, I see nothing wrong with it. While some do exploit it, the truth is we are born nude, generally make love to our significant others nude, we shower nude, and some people sleep nude. Overall, we spend quite abit of time without any clothes on. Adam and Eve even ran around naked for awhile.

moegypt

Much war, killing, and oppression has been done in the name of God.
As for nudity, I see nothing wrong with it. While some do exploit it, the truth is we are born nude, generally make love to our significant others nude, we shower nude, and some people sleep nude. Overall, we spend quite abit of time without any clothes on. Adam and Eve even ran around naked for awhile.

No problem,

I talk about Nudity in public areas ( TV, Beaches,...)... not between couple nor shower....

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
My devotion to God:
You should live your life and try to make the world a better place for your being in it, whether or not you believe in God. If there is no God, you have lost nothing and will be remembered fondly by those you left behind. If there is a benevolent God, he may judge you on your merits coupled with your commitments, and not just on whether or not you believed in him.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I wish that I can remember God at all times but sometimes when taken up with worldly matters, I get distracted. I think that most of us do. I think some ways to remember God often are through chanting - recite a prayer or religious song, if not out loud, then in one's mind. Play religious songs on your radio / CD player - even in your car. When we meet others we should consider them as brothers and sisters in Spirit - we should see God in them and in all life forms; in nature around us. Whatever we do we should do it for God and do what will take us closer to God. For e.g. when we work we should think of it as service to humaity and offerings to God. We should keep the company of other spiritual or like-minded people so that they will not discourage us but rather support us in our efforts.

~Amin~

God is the King
My devotion to God:
You should live your life and try to make the world a better place for your being in it, whether or not you believe in God. If there is no God, you have lost nothing and will be remembered fondly by those you left behind. If there is a benevolent God, he may judge you on your merits coupled with your commitments, and not just on whether or not you believed in him.
This may seem accurate according to your philosophy, but it is
not accurate according to revelation.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
No problem,

I talk about Nudity in public areas ( TV, Beaches,...)... not between couple nor shower....
Yet God created us naked... it's his design and it seems to embarrass you. How sad! There is no sin in nudity, public or private. Not that everyone can handle this kind of freedom.

But the OP has asked us to "remember God". Is God dead that we need to be reminded of him? Have you been separated from him so that you can no longer hear him or feel his hand on your heart? This too is sad. I have no need to be reminded of my best friend or even my son and daughter. Our relationships are vibrant and PRESENT. So it is with God.

PureX

Veteran Member
Moegypt, even though I'm not religious, and live in the U.S., if I were to meet you I'm sure that I would consider you a friend. Great opening post!