• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You All Want the End of Humanity?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I can prove it to you using the very scriptures you think you know,
if you are willing to take the time .

But I have a feeling you don't have said time.
I have replied scripturally, and taken time to do it, and refuted your position.

So, the real question is: who is really open?

WhyIsThatSo

There is only one true God.
He probably did kill and destroy those who deserved it.
That is called justice.

" Now, go and KILL ALL the little boys (children), and KILL EVERY WOMAN who has known a man by lying
with him ( non virgins ). But ALL the little girls (children) who have not known a man by lying with him,
(virgin children), you keep them FOR YOURSELVES " ( Numbers 31:17-18 )

Kenny

Premium Member
You have replied scripturally ?......one or two scriptures ?
are you serious ?
Absolutely... I have given more scriptures to support my position than you have.

Let's look at the difference:

Yes.. but not at the expense of other scripture:

Romans 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe. (That is you and me)

So
, we are righteous not by the works of the law but because of love which covers a multitude of sins. But we were ALL under sin but Jesus was made to be sin so that we would be made the righteousness of God.

In Living in the law of love will fulfill the law. But living the law of love is a faith walk for we are justified by faith.

Two scriptures with explanations and support. And within the comment, it is basically scripture driven.

I will try to explain this as best I can without writing a book, ok .
The first verse you quoted (Romans 4:15) says it all really, if you can understand it properly.
"the law brings wrath" means that the "god of this world" gave his creatures a moral law,

You quoted MY scripture and make an unsupported position that isn't supported by scripture. After all, it was GOD that gave The Moral Law to Moses.

You didn't support your statement by scripture. You misused one scripture (the god of this world who blinds the eyes) when you applied it to Rom 4:15.

So, at this time, you have not made your case other than this poorly stated statement:

"I can prove it to you using the very scriptures you think you know, - if you are willing to take the time ." with no support to base either of the two points within the statement.

WhyIsThatSo

Absolutely... I have given more scriptures to support my position than you have.

Let's look at the difference:

Two scriptures with explanations and support. And within the comment, it is basically scripture driven.

You quoted MY scripture and make an unsupported position that isn't supported by scripture. After all, it was GOD that gave The Moral Law to Moses.

You didn't support your statement by scripture. You misused one scripture (the god of this world who blinds the eyes) when you applied it to Rom 4:15.

So, at this time, you have not made your case other than this poorly stated statement:

"I can prove it to you using the very scriptures you think you know, - if you are willing to take the time ." with no support to base either of the two points within the statement.

So tell me......who exactly is the "god of this world" being spoken of in the verse in question ?
Surely you must know ?

Kenny

Premium Member
So tell me......who exactly is the "god of this world" being spoken of in the verse in question ?
Surely you must know ?
THAT is your answer to my points?

Is it that you don't have time to answer the points?

WhyIsThatSo

Hey, no problem, we will do it the hard way then.
And I'm sure you will agree that the whole book of Romans was
written concerning the "law". And not just one verse.

Is this not correct ?

WhyIsThatSo

Is this not correct ?

Kenny

Premium Member

Is this not correct ?
The WHOLE of the book of Romans is the establishment of GRACE and RIGHTEOUSNESS that could not be achieved by the law. It is a compendium on faith.

Romans 4 has NO mention of the god of this world.

WhyIsThatSo

The WHOLE of the book of Romans is the establishment of GRACE and RIGHTEOUSNESS that could not be achieved by the law. It is a compendium on faith.

Romans 4 has NO mention of the god of this world.

Romans 4:15...."the law brings WRATH".
is this not where we started ?

in other words Paul is saying that if you don't keep the law, the god of this world
will make your life miserable at least, or will kill you at the most.
Is this not so ?

Last edited:

WhyIsThatSo

then....."where there is NO LAW, then there is NO SIN".

Paul then says that this "gods law" is NULL and VOID.
Then he goes on to say that those people who have the ONLY LAW,
that matters.....the Law of LOVE, in the "heart" (mind/spirit), which is
the LOVE OF GOD ( the Father).

And not the "moral law" given by the "god of this world"...the OT God,
the Usurper ( the one you know as "Satan" ( The Adversary ).
to ENSLAVE humanity.

Last edited:

WhyIsThatSo

to ENSLAVE humanity.

Those with the law of Love written in their "hearts" (minds),
do not need any kind of moral law, as they are NOT "LAWLESS".

night912

As the 2nd coming of Christ, I honestly thought people would be interested to understand how prophecy is fulfilled, and how the world had already been deceived; instead I currently feel no one wants to know, with no options left to prevent the end of humanity...

So why do you want everyone dead?

Why do you personally not care to study any of this for the sake of everyone's survival?

Do any Rabbinic Jews actually care about the Messiah's coming or is it all some joke to mock Christians about?

Do any people who follow the Quran or Baha'i accept you're meant to be waiting for the one to come, who opens up the books?

Please explain why people are so irreligious, as honestly I don't understand it; other than we're down near Hell awaiting Judgement Day, and we're all demons down here, as the religious texts stated?

In my opinion. :innocent:
No one wants to know, so stop posting.

And you will never know why people are irreligious because you refuse to see irreligious.

Asking questions is pointless if you refuse to listen to the answers.

Why do I feel like a one horse show, when I'm meant to be the showman?

Simple answer. You are not the showman nor meant to be the showman. A one horse show will try very hard to be the showman by making himself look important, but as always, the one horse show knows himself that he is not and will never be the showman. But thanks for posting, the one horse show always gives themself the prize to make themselves look important to their own eyes, but just this once, I'll reward you with the special blue ribbon for proving my. Stick that on your bedroom wall along with the ribbons you've given yourself. :horseface:

Kenny

Premium Member
Romans 4:15...."the law brings WRATH".
is this not where we started ?

in other words Paul is saying that if you don't keep the law, the god of this world
will make your life miserable at least, or will kill you at the most.
Is this not so ?
To which I quoted, and there are multiple scriptures, that God is also a God of Wrath even though the god of this world kills, steals and destroys ... or do we just rip those scriptures out of the Bible? God is also the God of judgment even though Satan is the accuser of the brethren -- to I rip out those scriptures.

Rom 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

So, it isn't the god of this world that releases wrath and judgment that it is talking about but rather at the end of time, that it is revealed by God.

Has nothing to do with the moral law but rather the stubbornness and unrepentant heart.

As far as "the law worketh wrath" - has nothing to do with the god of this world. John Gill says in nicely:

"Because the law worketh wrath
Not the wrath of man, though that is sometimes stirred up through the prohibitions of the law, to which the carnal mind of man is enmity, but the wrath of God the law is so far from justifying sinners, that it curses and condemns them; and when it comes into the heart and is let into the conscience of a sinner, it fills with terrible apprehensions of the wrath of God, and a fearful looking for of his judgment and fiery indignation:"

Last edited:

...I, for one, have read the bible and biblical teaching in 85% of the bible is that its ok to commit genocide if the people don't live up to your expectations, it's ok to commit murder, steal the property of the victim including their wives and daughters and use them as sex slaves....

Sorry, if you think so, you have not read, or you have not understood, or you are just lying. In any case, that argument makes you look bad.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sorry, if you think so, you have not read, or you have not understood, or you are just lying. In any case, that argument makes you look bad.

Dont call me a liar.

Genesis 6:11-17, god commits genocide snd you love it

Deuteronomy 20:13-14, god approves the Israelites stealing then enemies property, taking their wives as sex slaves

2 Samuel 8:13, David murdered 18000 Edomites and made the rest slaves

You may have a different interpretation that makes it all good because your idea of god did/condoned the atrocities. That does not make me a liar.

And making such sick accusations says much about how the bible taught you

Kenny

Premium Member

to ENSLAVE humanity.
No. As Paul said in Galatians:

Galatians 3:24 KJV
Galatians 3:24 - KJV - Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring...
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

If there is no law (God's law) then we would not be in sin. God's Law was instituted so that we would KNOW that we sin so that it would teach us to come to Christ and be justified by faith.