• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You All Want the End of Humanity?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
My understanding is that at 4-6 years old I was told my name is in the world's religious texts by the Source of reality, and shown advanced details about the Bible.

In Revelation 19:12 it says that Christ has a new name that only he knows; yet if we exegete the text in Revelation 3:12 it tells us the name by definition of the entries provided:

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion - Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).

Sandalphon is a pillar between Heaven and Earth in Judaism; the term pillar is also used at the start of Revelation 10:1, which I fulfilled three years before reading the Bible.

The new name of Christ according to Theosophy is Sananda, which comes from Hindu ideas that Sanandana is Brahma's son - My name is Zanda.

Lord Brahma means Lord of Creation, and Yahavah is like saying Lord of Creation the same; there is just one religion, people are confused.

Therefore for Yeshua's new name to be Sananda, and the original son of God to be Sanandana, shows a continued usage of versions of the name in different religious texts.
Therefore when we can show my name in many of the religions globally, as prophetic of the one to come at the end; plus with the knowledge I was given since young, shows by the evidence I'm the person sent as Messiah.

Ultimately this is a start to explaining some of this, people write books about avatars sent from Heaven.

In my opinion. :innocent:
Your true human name is Alexander if i do not recall wrong, yes you been called Zander as a nickname, but that does not mean you are a current version of the list you gave with many names. I am sure you do honestly believe you are something special. But the list could be added to anyone who has a name similar to Alexander or nickname Zander.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Or perhaps you would like to share what your accomplishments in life are that contributed to the betterment of humanity.

Now, I would ask, if I was to do the same thing, that is, to post what Baha'u'llah has accomplished for the betterment of Humanity, would that not the be taken by many to be the rule 8 majestic word infringement?

After all, it is just giving evidence, that a person is, who they claimed to be!

Just a thought. :)

Regards Tony

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
We've got a religious crisis due to the identification of the Messiah, the idea someone can prove that is them with evidence, and how the prophetic texts works; then fixes the dilemma as prophesied, and fulfils people's religious texts in the process.

If we do not fix the religious dilemma, the Source of reality according to the texts is going to remove everyone at Armageddon; I've been sent from Heaven as prophesied before the end, to give people a chance to educate themselves about their lack of morality, before they are deleted without understanding why.

Me pleading for you to understand your own religious texts, isn't my religion; mine is built on the equations the Source has shown me first hand, explaining your religious text is for your benefits before your imminent destruction.

The whole planet will soon be annihilated in the Great Tribulation, this isn't optional, unless we get everyone globally to understand their religious texts; therefore it is 100% likely we all die soon, therefore the only equation worth working towards is fixing the religious dilemma, else we literally are part of the problem.

It is the opposite of spite, and being condescending, as King David/Yeshua I'm trying to see if we can help people survive, by giving them the exam results to their own religions, that they should have assessed themselves to prove themselves worthy, by their own moral standards - me giving them the requirements for the Messianic age is prophesied (Revelation 3:18).

Sadly, you fail to understand that the planet will ultimately be annihilated regardless of whether or not everyone understands their religious texts. It's called the death of a star.

And in the grand scheme of things, it is 100% likely we all die soon. Death is a part of life. Everybody dies.

The equation will work itself out regardless. But if one wishes to postpone the inevitable, it's action, not words, that will affect this.

So I will ask again, what are your accomplishments with regard to the betterment of humanity?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Now, I would ask, if I was to do the same thing, that is, to post what Baha'u'llah has accomplished for the betterment of Humanity, would that not the be taken by many to be the rule 8 majestic word infringement?

After all, it is just giving evidence, that a person is, who they claimed to be!

Just a thought. :)

Regards Tony

If you're talking about actions he took that bettered humanity, such as donating to charities or offering services such as feeding, clothing, or sheltering the poor, or helping the disadvantaged, and these actions were objectively verifiable, then no, it would not be a Rule 8.

If you're talking about preaching or subjective opinion or belief without being qualified as such, then yes, it would be a Rule 8 violation.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
So I will ask again, what are your accomplishments with regard to the betterment of humanity?
The removal of the ungodly at Judgement Day, by establishing a morality test across all the world's religious texts.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you're talking about actions he took that bettered humanity, such as donating to charities or offering services such as feeding, clothing, or sheltering the poor, or helping the disadvantaged, and these actions were objectively verifiable, then no, it would not be a Rule 8.

If you're talking about preaching or subjective opinion or belief without being qualified as such, then yes, it would be a Rule 8 violation.

Now that is all verifiable, a Messenger never hides any aspect of their lives, their life lived, is part of the proof.

As such I see wizanda does not have to prove the life he lives, the life should already be lived and it would be a proof already seen by many people.

Therein is wizanda's quandary and also the quandary of all that reject or fail to look at a True Messenger.

Regards Tony

WhyIsThatSo

My understanding is that at 4-6 years old I was told my name is in the world's religious texts by the Source of reality, and shown advanced details about the Bible.

In Revelation 19:12 it says that Christ has a new name that only he knows; yet if we exegete the text in Revelation 3:12 it tells us the name by definition of the entries provided:

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion - Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).

Sandalphon is a pillar between Heaven and Earth in Judaism; the term pillar is also used at the start of Revelation 10:1, which I fulfilled three years before reading the Bible.

The new name of Christ according to Theosophy is Sananda, which comes from Hindu ideas that Sanandana is Brahma's son - My name is Zanda.

Lord Brahma means Lord of Creation, and Yahavah is like saying Lord of Creation the same; there is just one religion, people are confused.

Therefore for Yeshua's new name to be Sananda, and the original son of God to be Sanandana, shows a continued usage of versions of the name in different religious texts.
Therefore when we can show my name in many of the religions globally, as prophetic of the one to come at the end; plus with the knowledge I was given since young, shows by the evidence I'm the person sent as Messiah.

Ultimately this is a start to explaining some of this, people write books about avatars sent from Heaven.

wizanda

Premium Member
Your true human name is Alexander if i do not recall wrong
'Alexander Elliott' is my birth certificate name, like in the film 'the Kid who would be King' is an analogy of the world's religions, where the true Messiah is in England before the Final Battle.

My name has never been Alexander or Alex; it was always Zanda, and my nickname is Zan.
But the list could be added to anyone
No one else has fulfilled the specific prophecies, got the advanced knowledge to fix the world's religious differences, and has been sent before the Great Tribulation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
'Alexander Elliott' is my birth certificate name, like in the film 'the Kid who would be King' is an analogy of the world's religions, where the true Messiah is in England before the Final Battle.

My name has never been Alexander or Alex; it was always Zanda, and my nickname is Zan.

No one else has fulfilled the specific prophecies, got the advanced knowledge to fix the world's religious differences, and has been sent before the Great Tribulation.

:facepalm: I give up.

WhyIsThatSo

The removal of the ungodly at Judgement Day, by establishing a morality test across all the world's religious texts.

( a little secret )…….only "lawless" people need "laws".
When the "law" (LOVE) is written in the "heart" (Mind/Spirit),
one does not need any kind of "law" (moral law).

The problem with Humanity is that we do not "THINK" correctly.
The word "repent" in the Greek is "METANOIA"....it means to LITERALLY CHANGE the way one THINKS.

This world is a literal "insanity asylum" .

wizanda

Premium Member
As such I see wizanda does not have to prove the life he lives, the life should already be lived and it would be a proof already seen by many people.
Following the leader wasn't what religious texts were about, it has become like a cult mentality, rather than true religion; which is to recognize mankind is prophesied to go through a series of Tribulations, to test who is true to the Source of reality, and then the Messiah comes as a final warning to mankind before it happens.

I'm sent back before the Great Tribulation to make sure the Message is presented again before Judgement Day, to open the books, and adjudicate.

WhyIsThatSo

Following the leader wasn't what religious texts were about, it has become like a cult mentality, rather than true religion; which is to recognize mankind is prophesied to go through a series of Tribulations, to test who is true to the Source of reality, and then the Messiah comes as a final warning to mankind before it happens.

I'm sent back before the Great Tribulation to make sure the Message is presented again before Judgement Day, to open the books, and adjudicate.

The "great tribulation" = the time of "Jacob's (Israel's) trouble".
Which is WHY it is paramount to KNOW who "Israel" IS TODAY .

WhyIsThatSo

The "great tribulation" at the "end of the age".... has already begun.
it began in infancy in the year 1945, in a little town in Egypt called Nag Hammadi .

in that year, the Christ (Jesus) "returned", in the "books" that were dug up there,
the "little book" of Revelation 10:8-10.

The results of this discovery ( and other "revelations" ) will eventually lead to the fall
of ALL major institutions of learning in this world, and it's subsidiaries ( organized "religion", commerce, business, the WAR machine , etc.)

The Age of Pisces is over, and the New Age of Aquarius is upon us, and things will NEVER be the same again,
So, it's all over but the crying now.

QuestioningMind

I do not understand why you said "evidence was incontrovertible for every believer who claimed the 2nd coming was coming during every generation" because Jesus never came. Claiming Jesus IS coming is not the same as having evidence that Jesus DID come. No Christian claims that Jesus HAS come. They simply believe he IS coming. One cannot have evidence for something that has not happened yet.

By contrast, the Baha'i Faith has evidence that Christ has returned, and that evidence is all the prophecies that have been fulfilled. This is incontrovertible evidence because events and places can be verified by actual history and geography. The prophecies and how they were fulfilled by Baha'u'llah are all delineated in this book William Sears, Thief in the Night.

I am not talking about a few prophecies that could possibly be misconstrued, I am talking about hundreds or prophecies. Even if there was no other evidence to support the claims of Baha'u'llah to be the Messiah and the return of Christ, the fulfilled prophecies would be enough evidence for me, because it is objective evidence. Of course, it goes without saying that I believe that the prophecies are accurate and the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Otherwise, the whole claim falls down like a house of cards and we go back to having to rely upon subjective evidence.

I do not understand why you said "evidence was incontrovertible for every believer who claimed the 2nd coming was coming during every generation" because Jesus never came. Claiming Jesus IS coming is not the same as having evidence that Jesus DID come. No Christian claims that Jesus HAS come. They simply believe he IS coming. One cannot have evidence for something that has not happened yet.

All those who said he IS coming during their generation have been WRONG, even though they CLAIMED to have incontrovertible evidence.

I see that you however are claiming that Christ already HAS returned and that you have incontrovertible evidence that this is so. Please DO share it with us. What is the single MOST compelling prophecy that you say can't be interpreted any other way that provides verifiable evidence that Christ has already returned? Where exactly is Christ at this particular moment?

WhyIsThatSo

All those who said he IS coming during their generation have been WRONG, even though they CLAIMED to have incontrovertible evidence.

I see that you however are claiming that Christ already HAS returned and that you have incontrovertible evidence that this is so. Please DO share it with us. What is the single MOST compelling prophecy that you say can't be interpreted any other way that provides verifiable evidence that Christ has already returned? Where exactly is Christ at this particular moment?

I just stated that He "has come", and I showed you HOW,
I also gave the "evidence".

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Ahh that old argument..

Are you saying 85% of the bible is irrelevant to Christianity?

Are you saying the abrahamic god is irrelevant to Christianity?

Ahhhhh... so you couldn't find anything. Let me remember what you said, and I quote:

Or the christian who somehow tries to give the impression that they are Christianity because they they get annoyed when they cannot answer difficult

Let me rephrase in the quote:

Or the Christine who somehow doesn't want to answer the difficult question so it is sidestepped or the goal-post is moved.

There is plenty of cogent information in my posts, there are some few who refuse to acknowledge that. And fyi. That is cogent information.

There may have been--I didn't read all your posts. But there wasn't any in our discussion.