• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do voters have a right to know if a candidate is in poor health?

whirlingmerc

Hillary had a claimed bill of 'excellent health' end of July but not stumbled on a day that wasn't that hot or humid leaving a 9-11 service 3 hours early... leaving a shoe behind... I went to a picnic for hours today and it was fairly moderate and pretty nice out in NY

Now, stories of pneumonia, heat exhaustion, and blood clots to the brain emerge where she can't recally briefings... do the voters have a reasonable expectation of a candidate sharing health issues that can compromise their abilty to work before an election?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Assessing whether or not a person is in "poor" health to the point that they are unfit for particular duties lies solely between the doctors and their patients, as it should. I see no reason at all to make an exception for politicians and several compelling reasons not to.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Time will tell on such things. There are certainly red flags, but I'm sure any issues of health will be addressed and advised.

Won't be the first person in politics with health issues. People will know what to do.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want to say YES!!!! because if a candidate is in poor health, meaning unfit for office. That would then mean I would not be voting for them so much as I would be voting for their running mate, unbeknownst to me.

However I am also big on patient confidentiality which translates to an answer of NO!!!!

so I am rather torn on this one

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Bacterial pneumonias are contagious and treated with antibiotics because they are contagious.

The “doc” lady for Hillary says she has been given antibiotics for her pneumonia. Really? Ok …

What kind of pneumonia? Bacterial pneumonia? TB type pneumonia?

There are some types due to breathing in chemicals, or due to cocaine abuse - but these are not contagious. So no antibiotics are administered.

How many other people may she have infected going around saying “I feel great” during all these coughing fits in which she was caught hacking up yellow hack into a glass of water. We were told she has hay fever. What else will we be told, or more specifically what we will not be told?

I want to see the lung xrays be made public so that other independent doctors can view them – part of revealing one’s medical records while running for President.

Perditus

へびつかい座
It is not denial to want to get the information about her health from doctors who have examined her and are qualified, rather than getting it from Alex Jones who might think her health problems are related to her reptilian physiology.
Are you blind?

She has coughing fits.

She hacked up huge globs of green mucus.

She collapsed getting into a van.

She's still wearing the Fresnel lens.

Now they've had to admit they've withheld information. She has pneumonia.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Are you blind?

She has coughing fits.

She hacked up huge globs of green mucus.

She collapsed getting into a van.

She's still wearing the Fresnel lens.

Now they've had to admit they've withheld information. She has pneumonia.
I think you have completely misunderstood the post you are replying to.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
If someone knew they had contagious pneumonia and showed up to work where I am employed, that person would be fired. Not only for putting other employees at risk, but also for demonstrating total incompetence regarding the safety and security policies of the operation.

HERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO WITH A MORE OBVIOUS ANGLE THAT HAS EMERGED IN ADDITION TO THE EARLIER VIDEO that begin to circulate while Hillary’s operatives were still trying to say “was overheated”. Really?

The pneumonia diagnosis was made two days ago, according to her doctor, following a widely reported "coughing fit" days earlier, which her team had blamed on "allergies."

So I would like to know, did Hillary know she had pneumonia when she hugged this kid shown below after she came out of Chelsea’s $10 million plus luxury-fortress pad in NYC that stretches over an entire New York City block from 26th Street to 27th Street of Madison Avenue after leaving the 911 event after collapsing? She didn’t say “I got pneumonia” when she came out, she did a photo op with some kid and she claimed she was “overheated” but she is “fine”. Did she pass contagious pneumonia to this child because a photo op was more important because she thought she may get away with claiming she was just “overheated” but then videos emerged showing her collapsing?

article-faint1-0911.jpg

Should this kid be located and checked if she was infected?

Here is a video where she came out, but she doesn’t say “I have pneumonia”. You see her put her hands on the kid in this video.

By the way - NONE OF THIS IS NEW, only new to those who watch the phony liberal old school legacy news.

Go look up my post on Hillary coughing, been going on for a long time every other week again, and again, and again, during the very start of the primaries, in fact before the primaries even started.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
While I think the public has a right to know about any disease or disorder that would affect a candidate's judgment or incline them to dying in office, I don't think lesser diseases or disorders are all that important. After all, anyone can get pneumonia, and most healthy people will shake it off with medical help.

whirlingmerc

Many people in office were in bad health AFTER election but has anyone concealed bad health prior?
Seems that's important for voters to know....

Additionally since Hillary has a poor record regarding telling the truth... how could you ever know her health?

Another question is why were the body guards so well in place to block the view of cameras as she started to stumble. Seems they were already ready to block views of Hillary showing signs of bad health form the public. Am I wrong?