• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do not reply to this thread.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Maybe one day someone will make one of these and people will actually NOT reply... I wonder if it will ever happen... We could just keep trying, but that would surely be considered spam...

Morse

To Extinguish
Well... Make better threads... Make one about GI Joe sex parties. I make ones like that, and people seem to like them...

I don't have any GI Joe's. I have a few old bionicles somewhere though, and a stuffed iguana from Tijuana. Stuffed Lizard and Bionicle sex parties anyone?

Smoke

Done here.
Which thread am I not supposed to respond to?
I don't know. I thought it was this one, but Morse keeps responding to it, so he must have meant some other one. Just to be on the safe side, we should probably respond ONLY to this thread.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
I wanted to respond, then decided not to... but then there was no way I was sending the 5 or 6 PMs required so my lazy side took over. Pointless thread is pointless. :)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
HAHAHAHA I'm here often blayzeh but generally only haunt the listening thread and taoism forum.

Give me a PM some time man :) I don't want to derail the non-thread just for the irony.