• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Boys Suck?

Do boys suck?

• Total voters

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Sunstone said:
So, do boys suck?
No more so than girls. In my opinion, much of the time people suck. For the most part, I prefer animals to humans. But with respect to humans specifically, I think men and women have equally good and bad traits.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
ladyhawke said:
HEADS - We know you have two. Keep one in your pants and get the other out of your ***.

Hey , that is a part of nature , can't be helped , what we are . You gonna want us to grow wings and fly ??? ..... ;)

There is more to life than playing cards and video games - How old are you??

I don't understand the question ? But of course there is more to life , like beer and food .

:) Great post Ladyhawke .

Personally , I tend to agree with Katzpur and tend to perfer animals ...
As for the chuck , which national anthem ?

Fluffy

A fool
Yeah guys suck. Having gone to a single sex school and been with guys without girls around, this makes me doubly certain.

Circle_One

Booko said:
Good list!

There's only one thing I could think of that you forgot:

SPITTING -- Get real, you don't *have* to spit. Ever notice that women *never* have to? We are physically different, but not when it comes to what's above the neck.

I spit all the time...

But then again, I guarentee, I'm the LEAST lady-like chick you'll ever meet.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Circle_One said:
I spit all the time...

But then again, I guarentee, I'm the LEAST lady-like chick you'll ever meet.

Ladylike is a term I have abhorred since my earliest years. :eek:

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
This could be a dangerous thread. But the question is begging to be asked: Do boys suck?

Yes. they mostly do. almost all of the boys at my school stink (I'm using that instead of suck, cuz i just don't like that word!!!) I know maybe three or four boys that I could actually trust, and they all go to my church. I'm not counting grown men, of course. the majority of them are ok, only a few of them act like jerks. i'm not really supposed to say that about any adults, but it's true.

If so, in what ways do they suck? What are the major things boys need to improve on to be more compatible with girls?

Well, for one thing, they're always making themselves look stupid by trying to show off and impress us. And they always brag about their amazing accomplishments. I mean, seriously, I don't care how many tackles you made at your last football game, and I don't care how many tricks you can do on your skateboard. Well, I might care about what you have to say, but not if it's all you ever talk about.

Also, boys seem to always pick girls to date for the wrong reasons. Either she's pretty, or she's popular, or she's thin, etc. Why don't they ever seem to date girls because she's nice to everybody, or she dresses modestly, or she makes good grades, or she's a Christian, etc.

Well, that's really all i can think of at the moment, but I'm sure I'll post more as I think of it.

Are these realistic things to expect boys to improve on? Or does this place too much of a burden on them? Is it fair to expect boys to be better than they are?

YES!!! Boys can make a few changes. At least we aren't asking them to tweeze their eyebrows (it is painful, people!!!!) and try out for cheerleading. :D

What's your worse boys suck story? The all time best example you have of boys sucking?

Hah!There's so much to choose from.......ok, got it! I knew this girl who really liked this guy. And they were at school, and she was wearing flip-flops. She was walking in the hall with all of her friends, and he was following her stepping on the bottoms of her flip-flops while she walked, because he thought it was flirting.well, he accidentally tripped her, and everybody saw and started laughing. It was sort of funny, but instead of helping her pick up her books and stuff, he started laughing with everybody else. So she hobbles to the bathroom and starts crying, because she is so hurt that he would laugh at her, and it turns out, she has a broken ankle and has to get into a cast. Nice, huh?

Last, is it true Booko is trying to cross a chicken with a duck in order to get rich touring the country with a hen that can quack the national anthem, or is this just another silly RF rumor no one knows how it got started?

No, it's true, it's true, I tell you!!!! (starts whispering in someone's ear *did you know that sprinkled wings left religious forums because she had to go into hiding for stealing a very rare hunk of limburger cheese from my cousin's neighbor's best friend's teacher's physcologist's husband's great uncle?! It's true, absolutely true...:D )

Let me tell you why I suck, the majority of my guy friends suck, and then you can see why women that are not ignorant avoid guys like me. I have only found one girl that I truly loved, loved, loved, loved, extremely intelligent, beautiful, and talented, but I even ****** that up.

I have used women repeatedly. I have gained the name corruptor for my exploits that turn women into sluts. I am a bit of a bum I have friends that now live in various places all over the world and I stay at their places until I move on. When I find a girl I borrow money until they literally run out or the sex gets bad and I move on. I repeatly cheat on girls and they take me back no questions asked. The only one that didn't I was madly in love with but one day I just left. I mean ?????? why?? Its my only regret and she changed me into a faithful man, a man, and I treated her right. I would bring her flowers for no reason, I would listen to her ideas and she was an amazing thinker. We would just lay looking at the stars, read poetry to each other, and take random trips. It was amazing maybe thats why I left because it was just to perfect to be true.

For the bad reason above I have been abstinent for 4 months now, I got the idea from Nietzsche, although my reasons are different. I will until the day I "grow up".

WARTORIOUS

Ok, well you may feel boys suck, however Girls are far more, well lets just say there not the little angles they portray themselves as hehe

as far as an obsession with body parts goes both males and females are looking for certain things in a partner; things they believe will make good children. the more attracted you are to a person the better you feel they will be for making kids. for example large healthy breasts gives some men the instinctual feeling that they will be good for breastfeeding. Beautiful face = good genetics, attractive well groomed body = generally healthy mother. The better the feeling's you get from sex the more chance of getting pregnant. Long term instinctual love, and other types of love means the mother and father stay together longer and families are better for raising children.

Women are better at body language, better at reading and expressing, and they get annoyed that men don't always pick up on hints.

nervousness (heart beats faster(blushing), eyes dilate, closer contact, shyness, sweaty palms and dryness of the mouth, internal organs get less blood (knotted stomach) and in extreme cases vomiting (lack of blood in stomach)) are signs of nervousness and its the same in some social interaction. When you fancy someone (as in think they would be a good partner) you often get nervous and act strange, show off, act goofy, ect. boys and girls do.

Loves a complicated yet also seemingly simple thing and it hasn’t changed for millions of years.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I answered the poll, but since this isn't the Eros Forum, I'd have to warn myself if I elaborated.:help:
Sunstone said:
...Last, is it true Booko is trying to cross a chicken with a duck in order to get rich touring the country with a hen that can quack the national anthem, or is this just another silly RF rumor no one knows how it got started?
Well...if she's going to try and get it to cross Buford Highway, the rumor is irrelevant because it's not going to make it. :D I'm betting it's one of those crazy rumors.

Booko

Deviled Hen
WARTORIOUS said:
for example large healthy breasts gives some men the instinctual feeling that they will be good for breastfeeding.

Hogwash. It ain't the size of the breasts that make for breastfeeding or I'd be in charge of La Leche League. Instead, the most I ever made it breastfeeding my kids was a matter of weeks.

In other anatomical news, breast size in history has often been a matter of "fashion." There were times when large breasts were equated with a slow mind and poor morals, and were not desirable.

Read up on the history of women's dress and it tells you a lot about the trends of the time. :)

Booko

Deviled Hen
CaptainXeroid said:
Well...if she's going to try and get it to cross Buford Highway, the rumor is irrelevant because it's not going to make it. :D I'm betting it's one of those crazy rumors.

Are you kiddin? With the way folks drive around here? I wouldn't let them try to cross my driveway, much less Buford Highway!

I'll take them out to the movies in my minivan, same as always. :chicken:

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Booko said:
I'm teaching them the Canadian nation anthem, so I can see hockey games for free. :D

Darn . I was hoping for Wazting Matla . :( That has to be the coolist nation anthem ever . ;)

Booko

Deviled Hen
kreeden said:
Darn . I was hoping for Wazting Matla . :( That has to be the coolist nation anthem ever . ;)

Oooh, I hadn't thought of that....maybe I'll teach the cats to yowl it?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Booko said:
Oooh, I hadn't thought of that....maybe I'll teach the cats to yowl it?

lol Now that I would like to hear . :) Let me know if it works and I just might drive down to Georgia to have a listen . Chicken / duck crosses singing Oh Canada , and cats singing Wazting Matla .... hey , I will start teaching Toes { my Raven buddy } to sing the Star Spanpled Banner . We could have a real sing-along .

Circle_One

Ok, here we go :D

This could be a dangerous thread. But the question is begging to be asked: Do boys suck?
Gods, yes, haha.

Looking back on my life, I realize that when I was much younger, I didn't always treat my female friends with the consideration for their feelings and sensitivity to their needs that I wish I had. So now I'm wondering whether that's pretty much par for the course with young men, or whether I was more or less unique in that regard?
No, you were not unique in that regard at all. All guys, at one time or another reach the very top of the suck spectrum.

So, do boys suck?
Yes, very muchly.

If so, in what ways do they suck? What are the major things boys need to improve on to be more compatible with girls?
Wow, my list could go on for days. Hmmm.. their idiocy, their inconsideration, their jerk meter could stand to be lowered, the fact that they can't see what's right in their face, their inability to comprehend even the most blatant "things aren't good" gesture. Shall I continue?

Are these realistic things to expect boys to improve on? Or does this place too much of a burden on them? Is it fair to expect boys to be better than they are?
Why not? Girls are expected to be so many things, why is it too much to expect guys to be even slightly considerate?

If you were/are a boy, would you be/are you concerned to improve yourself in those ways? Why or why not?
Honestly, if I were a boy, probably not, but then again, even as a girl, I don't change/"improve" myself as people expect or want me to. However, I wouldn't be as inconsiderate as the men in my life tend to be.

What's your worse boys suck story? The all time best example you have of boys sucking?
I've got many. But how about this one. Two boyfriends, two years apart, didn't even know each other, each lived in different towns, even. And they both cheated on me with the SAME GIRL. How's that for a suckfest?
Want more? I've got 'em.