• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Discoveries

jlow

Hi. I'm always looking to expand my spiritual journey with God. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories and share my discoveries.

The journey
is within us
for we are a
gift of creation
and God is with us
know that thought
and discovery
will be there to be found

Just_me_Mike

Hi and welcome. Please share your journey. Where are you at with your spirituality? What do you believe and follow, or believe and not follow? :D

MissAlice

Then you've expanded to the right place!

Hello and welcome aboard!!
Angelic.png

jlow

Thanks for the welcome to such a comfortable place. I would like to respond to the question about my spiritual life. I’m a believer. I believe that God is and not only is but more than is. His spirit dwells in all of us (panthiesm?). My spiritual life is simply opening my heart up to the abiding presence of God. I’m Christian by culture and tradition but I listen for the voice of God speaking through other cultures and religious traditions as well including the “culture” of good science. I’m drawn to the life and teachings of Christ and the beatitudes. My spiritual life is centered in the present - I accept the past and don’t worry about the future. Welcome to my sanctuary. Enter with reverence and respect for it is the dwelling place of God who fills it with love, joy, and peace.

Life is a story
A myth some say
It can’t be erased
but forgiven
Caste out the guilt
That posses you so
Set forgiveness free
Take off your clothes
Feel no shame
Enter the womb
From the darkness
Will come new life