• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DIR Forums Take Two

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
For the relatively new members of RF.

If you think the new DIR thing is a big deal, you really have missed some fun. Awhile back the whole forum was revamped to xenfora or some such nonsense. It was like a blood spattered homicide! Then was the time ads were introduced. They weren't even pop up, but it seemed like the very foundations of Western Civilization (the internet) were in danger.

Now, I no longer care about it and life is better.
Tom

Liu

In case it helps....
Brent liked my post. He is the top staff monkey, above even @Quagmire . The rules and systems are in flux as the staff try to do the best they can. Things could change daily, but nobody is trying to crush your identity and selfesteem .

Chill.
Tom
Yes, noticed it only after I had commented. As mentioned before, it's rather confusing to get different info from different parts of the staff (and I don't know the exact hierarchy here yet), and especially if staff communicates sometimes not by posting themselves but by liking certain comments.
But anyway, I agree with your
I am not hurrying to do anything because the whole thing seems to be in flux, I will wait until I care before I bother.
Tom
I wrote something along that lines here myself some comments ago. If the rules are different every day I at least can't really get into trouble when not keeping to them.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
it's rather confusing to get different info from different parts of the staff (and I don't know the exact hierarchy here yet), and especially if staff communicates sometimes not by posting themselves but by liking certain comments.
It is a bit confusing at the moment. It will sort out over a while and then things will be stable and predictable.
For a while, but things will change again sometime. T'was ever thus. Best to not care too much about things beyond your control, or recognize that you are doing it for your own amusement.
:)
It's just an internet forum.
Tom