• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Adam and Eve eat pork?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The more important question is whether Adam & Eve used a wet sauce or a dry rub on their pork.
And if a wet sauce, did they use the more primitive mustard sauce or the more civilized tomato base?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The more important question is whether Adam & Eve used a wet sauce or a dry rub on their pork.
And if a wet sauce, did they use the more primitive mustard sauce or the more civilized tomato base?

And even more important ...
Was it not God....who put the animal skin unto them?

If it wasn't tanned....it was bloody.

Beneck

Are you joking, or what? And why is that soooo important to you, unless you're poking fun at the Bible, what BBQ sauce he used? Since he didn't eat meat, he probably didn't need any sauce either.

Lion of Yehuda

Is there any scriptural proof that they didn't?

They most certainly did not eat pork or any other flesh of an animal, whether clean or unclean. Here is the boundary of what both humans and animals were given for food (Genesis 1:29)

Elohim said "Behold I have given you all seed-yielding herbs that are on the surface of the earth, and every tree that has seed-yielding fruit; to you it shall be for food.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
They most certainly did not eat pork or any other flesh of an animal, whether clean or unclean. Here is the boundary of what both humans and animals were given for food (Genesis 1:29)

Elohim said "Behold I have given you all seed-yielding herbs that are on the surface of the earth, and every tree that has seed-yielding fruit; to you it shall be for food.

And you refrain...evolution?

And you see no distinction between Day Six and Chapter Two?

And you don't have canine teeth?

And who killed the animals for their skins?
And if Adam and Eve learn such practice from God?
why should they refrain the meat?
just leave the carcass on the ground?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If you can still edit ...take 'big' from in front of the word 'rock'...

Good one!

Ah. Thank you Thief. Good catch. ;)

(Hey, if I ever get around to actually publishing The New Interactive Version, maybe you could edit it for me (?) :D)

Last edited: