• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Despicable Right-Wing Fraud in Highland Park

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, it is a quote from an anonymous source with no credibility whatsoever.

So it is just like the Bible.
The original point was that Jesus proclaimed he was a prophet, as recorded in the Bible. Since that's not the case, I've made my point. You've helped confirm that point as well by making this up out of thin air because it isn't in there. Thanks for validating what I said.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No it's not. Proclaiming it is the ego puffing itself up. Acknowledging the truth of something like that privately to those who see something like that in you, is hugely different that broadcasting it in an act of self-promotion.
It seems a difference without distinction
regarding one's claim to be a prophet, a
god, or any such thing.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It seems a difference without distinction
regarding one's claim to be a prophet, a
god, or any such thing.
What does that mean? You mean to say that things like prophets, gods, and messiahs are all fictions? Even if so, that doesn't change the fact that nowhere in scripture did Jesus claim to be a prophet, as I said. ;)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The original point was that Jesus proclaimed he was a prophet, as recorded in the Bible. Since that's not the case, I've made my point. You've helped confirm that point as well by making this up out of thin air because it isn't in there. Thanks for validating what I said.
And I have made my point too. And had fun doing it.