• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats talk impeachment proceedings

Shaul

Premium Member
You are under the delusion Russians did not meddle, keep drinking the koolaid!
No, I’m not under any such delusion. What I say is that the Russians have tried to meddle in elections routinely. That in 2016 they did again, because President Obama didn’t do his job well to prevent it. And that many other countries, besides just the Russians, meddled in our election, even more than the Russians did. I say the Russian meddling was not a deciding factor in the election. I say that the person with the primary and ultimate blame for Hillary Clinton losing was Hillary Clinton herself. Attempts to blame the loss on the Russians is laughable and a fiction. A fiction to feed to the gullible.

Riders

No, I’m not under any such delusion. What I say is that the Russians have tried to meddle in elections routinely. That in 2016 they did again, because President Obama didn’t do his job well to prevent it. And that many other countries, besides just the Russians, meddled in our election, even more than the Russians did. I say the Russian meddling was not a deciding factor in the election. I say that the person with the primary and ultimate blame for Hillary Clinton losing was Hillary Clinton herself. Attempts to blame the loss on the Russians is laughable and a fiction. A fiction to feed to the gullible.

That's not what DOJ say they and Mueller say they affected the election.

Shaul

Premium Member
That's not what DOJ say they and Mueller say they affected the election.
Having some affect is a world away from saying it was the deciding factor. Neither the DOJ nor Mueller claim that Russian meddling determined the outcome of the election. Only the losers say that. Because if they don’t then they have to look in the mirror to see the real cause the election was lost. Hillary and her followers would rather believe the lie that “Russian meddling” cause the loss than the truth. The truth is Hillary was a terrible candidate, President Trump actually beat her, and America didn’t buy what she was selling.