• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats in Trouble 2020?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I don't see our two posts as mutually exclusive. You believe many Americans support Trump because he is a political outsider who is trying his best to fullfil his promise. I believe that the people who supported him are either complete idiots, cynical self interested people or rabbid authoritarians. In my opinion, to like the promises Trump made is indeed attempting to keep, you pretty much need to be one of those (or a combination of the above). I see the main reason for the large number of complete idiots, cynical self interested people or rabbid authoritarians is the jngoism so common in American culture and media.

"rabid" not "rabbid"....

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Thanks for the correction, I edited the text. Do you have a more pertinent comment to pass on it.

Would it make any difference? You've already made up your mind on the subject; and, honestly, I'm not sure you could have a meaningful and intelligent discussion with anyone that thinks differently than you. Oh, sorry...I didn't mean for that to sound so down to earth. Here ya go: "Murica..." Feel better?

epronovost

Would it make any difference? You've already made up your mind on the subject; and, honestly, I'm not sure you could have a meaningful and intelligent discussion with anyone that thinks differently than you. Oh, sorry...I didn't mean for that to sound so down to earth. Here ya go: "Murica..." Feel better?

You can try to convince me that I'm wrong provided your arguments are solid, but simply looking at Trump's biggest promises and actions in office, I struggle to see how one could willingly vote for Trump and NOT fit into one of the three categories (with a possible exception for a "one issue voter" on something like gun control or abortion rights, but even then, the last one often fit in the rabid authoritarian category).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Uhhh...let me know if you ever have a BOGO on that stuff....
Just for you...

2lp3f0.jpg