• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats’ outrageous border cruelty

lostwanderingsoul

lostwanderingsould and I were haveing a conversation wherein he stated...

When you jumped into the conversation, I responded, not realizing that you were not the person I was having the conversation with.

Apparently, you also missed who I was addressing when I said:
lostwanderingsoul said:
There are plenty of American citixens (sic) who are looking for jobs. Maybe part of the reason is that illegals hold these jobs.​

The illegals will do it cheaper.

Shad

Veteran Member
Yet "illegals" are still manning processing plants, construction sites and vegetable fields, and crops are still going unharvested where immigration enforcement is strong.

That is the problem of the farmers. I came from a farming community that didn't need illegals to harvest their own crops. If farmers want to let their crops rot because they are cheap and lazy, let them. Also cut those individuals subsides.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That is the problem of the farmers. I came from a farming community that didn't need illegals to harvest their own crops. If farmers want to let their crops rot because they are cheap and lazy, let them. Also cut those individuals subsides.
It's not a question of cheap and lazy. They simply cannot induce Americans to do the work. This has been well established.

Shad

Veteran Member
It's not a question of cheap and lazy. They simply cannot induce Americans to do the work. This has been well established.

Increase wages and people will do it. That is being cheap (wages), lazy (do it yourself) and management (manpower, over planting and lazy or stupid). All are the farmers problems. Sell off a few fields to be within the limits of the workforce one has not what one wishes to have.

The whole can not induce argument is just that of lobbyists so they can import cheap labour without having to follow visa requirements for workers.

Last edited: