• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Sprays Cashier In Eyes With Lysol

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You guys....you're giving me many chuckles,
& making this thread far better than I'd hoped.
The humor, the understanding, & the peace....
It's a joy to read. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
So this is just a joke to you. A person was viscously attacked and might have been blinded. And you use this to get your chuckle. It is just a pathetic attempt to make some silly partisan point that matters only to you.

I wish you well, stay safe.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So this is just a joke to you. A woman was viscously attacked and might have been blinded. And you use this to get your chuckle. It is just a pathetic attempt to make some silly partisan point that matters only to you.

The chuckles are for the posters comments,
not from the injury to the worker.
Everyone else understood.
My apologies for hurting your feelings.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Glad someone is finally standing up against the injustices perpetrared by the Cashier class. Down with Cashiers!
We must be cautious in joking about the assault on the cashier.
At least one poster is greatly offended at our not treating it as grave.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
So this is just a joke to you. A person was viscously attacked and might have been blinded. And you use this to get your chuckle. It is just a pathetic attempt to make some silly partisan point that matters only to you.

Actually, Revoltingest was just doing a caricature of the left, while posting an article.

If you wish to be mad, do it because he's carrying on old drama.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Actually, Revoltingest was just doing a caricature of the left, while posting an article.

Discussion wasn't productive.
But performance art can open doors.

"Art" sounds snooty & hifalutin, but I don't have a better term.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

I am not angry, nor are my feelings hurt. I am simply pointing out what he is doing. He is using the suffering of another for his own amusement.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It's necessary to read the whole thread.
It's there.

OK ...

In the news....
Lysol Assault: Leicester Police Say Woman Sprayed Walmart Cashier In Eyes
LEICESTER (CBS) — Police are looking for a woman who they say sprayed a Leicester Walmart cashier in the eyes with Lysol. The assault happened after she was told there was a limit on how many cans of the product customers could buy.

Lysol and other disinfectants have been in high demand as people try to protect themselves against the coronavirus. The incident happened March 27.

“The female suspect was informed by a cashier that there was a limit on the number of Lysol disinfectant cans that she was trying to purchase,” Leicester police said. “The female responded by spraying the cashier in the eyes with the Lysol requiring a response from EMS.”

Where?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
In the news....
Lysol Assault: Leicester Police Say Woman Sprayed Walmart Cashier In Eyes
LEICESTER (CBS) — Police are looking for a woman who they say sprayed a Leicester Walmart cashier in the eyes with Lysol. The assault happened after she was told there was a limit on how many cans of the product customers could buy.

Lysol and other disinfectants have been in high demand as people try to protect themselves against the coronavirus. The incident happened March 27.

“The female suspect was informed by a cashier that there was a limit on the number of Lysol disinfectant cans that she was trying to purchase,” Leicester police said. “The female responded by spraying the cashier in the eyes with the Lysol requiring a response from EMS.”
If the police are looking for this woman, how does anybody know that she is a Democrat. Is there a Democrat badge or something like that.

Do all retail cashier's have screens to protect them from sneezes, coughs and Lysol sprays at this time.? They do in the UK.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I am not angry, nor are my feelings hurt. I am simply pointing out what he is doing. He is using the suffering of another for his own amusement.
Maybe you shouldn't be so quick with the mind reading.
Rev can be annoying on multiple levels. It's a gift.

Discussion wasn't productive.
But performance art can open doors.

OK, so a likely lefty responded to something she didn't like with violence. She spritzed a cashier with household cleaner.
Likely rightys respond by shooting up concert goers from a hotel window in Las Vegas. They plot to blow up a hospital. They try to sink a hospital ship with a runaway train.

Kinda makes the leftys look sane and balanced by comparison.

Tom

tytlyf

Not Religious
If the police are looking for this woman, how does anybody know that she is a Democrat. Is there a Democrat badge or something like that.

Do all retail cashier's have screens to protect them from sneezes, coughs and Lysol sprays at this time.? They do in the UK.
When the right gets desperate, they grasp at straws.
Was Obama the reason the lady sprayed the cashier?
Was Trump the reason the Trump train derailed before crashing into a hospital ship?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
When the right gets desperate, they grasp at straws.
Was Obama the reason the lady sprayed the cashier?
Was Trump the reason the Trump train derailed before crashing into a hospital ship?
:D
Only lefties use Lysol!
That must be it.

Love it.

tytlyf

Not Religious
She drove off in an Uber, whatever that is.
That must be it. Republicans don't drive Ubers.
:D
The conservative culture goes after black people all the time. This story is proof.
They'll also immediately assume that no black people vote republican.
To the Red Hats, all black people are welfare takers who are lazy and do nothing for the country.
Their words, not mine.

When you show them statistics like the black unemployment rate is double that of white people (8%), they can't put 2 and 2 together to understand that 92% are employed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You misunderstand.
I commented on those who posted in this thread (with some exceptions).
You wouldn't be trying to misrepresent my post for a personal agenda?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

The above sent to @Revoltingest .
Oh Revolting! Is this thread the cause of another thread about trashy reasoning and political extremism?
If so, you do realise that I will have to go cap in hand to @Sunstone and show suitable levels of humility?

Oh dear....