• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Sprays Cashier In Eyes With Lysol

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the news....
Lysol Assault: Leicester Police Say Woman Sprayed Walmart Cashier In Eyes
LEICESTER (CBS) — Police are looking for a woman who they say sprayed a Leicester Walmart cashier in the eyes with Lysol. The assault happened after she was told there was a limit on how many cans of the product customers could buy.

Lysol and other disinfectants have been in high demand as people try to protect themselves against the coronavirus. The incident happened March 27.

“The female suspect was informed by a cashier that there was a limit on the number of Lysol disinfectant cans that she was trying to purchase,” Leicester police said. “The female responded by spraying the cashier in the eyes with the Lysol requiring a response from EMS.”

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
In the news....
LEICESTER (CBS) — Police are looking for a woman who they say sprayed a Leicester Walmart cashier in the eyes with Lysol. The assault happened after she was told there was a limit on how many cans of the product customers could buy.

Lysol and other disinfectants have been in high demand as people try to protect themselves against the coronavirus. The incident happened March 27.

“The female suspect was informed by a cashier that there was a limit on the number of Lysol disinfectant cans that she was trying to purchase,” Leicester police said. “The female responded by spraying the cashier in the eyes with the Lysol requiring a response from EMS.”
Horrible and inexcusable. Particularly at this time when cashiers and other grocery store workers are literally risking their lives to serve the public, and they are horribly underpaid.

A couple weeks ago I was in a Walmart, and among other things I was purchasing Lysol wipes. I grabbed two containers. When I was a the checkout (self checkout to minimize contact) an employee came up to me and told me there was a limit to one of those. I shrugged and said farnuf, and handed one back. I didn’t see any notice ( there probably was one I am sure) but I had thought about it which is why I grabbed two and not four or five.

We need to treat all people with kindness and compassion. Always.

I know people are scared, but that is no excuse. The woman who did this should be prosecuted fully. And I hope the cashier is all right.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In the news....

How do you know she's a Democrat? And if she is, is she supporting Biden or Sanders?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
she's a democrat, but she says she's voting for Trump when she gets out of jail!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
In the news....

How does her being Dem motivate this?

Milton Platt

In the news....

Wow...Just Wow......Did anyone go to the article and read the racist comments?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How do you know she's a Democrat? And if she is, is she supporting Biden or Sanders?
Being black means over an 80% likelihood of being Dem.
Being female increases it further.
Ref...
1. Trends in party affiliation among demographic groups
I didn't search for statistics, but many news reports
have claimed that black folk prefer Biden to Bernie.

Based upon much recent sage advice, I've decided to do
the responsible thing, & assign party affiliation to perps.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I haven't researched that yet.
But it would appear that the anger expressed by
so many Democrats, coupled with their violent
elements, it's inspiring their ranks to violence.
So, no declarations, statements, manifestos, social media posts, or anything if significance behind the motivation of this attack?