• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deep State Left Wing Operatives incited the Capitol Riots

Did Deep State Operatives start the riots?

• I need some coffee

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I'm going to grab a snack and watch TV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cooky

Veteran Member
article-7783-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Federal investigators are looking for Arkansas native and enthusiastic Trump Supporter Hilly Rae Cintock in connection with inciting the deadly riot at the Capitol Building last week.

"After analyzing hundreds of hours of video, we found that the whole thing started with her," said FBI field investigator Buck Steelington to reporters. "We ask that anyone with information related to this evil criminal mastermind come forward immediately." As soon as he finished speaking, several laser dots inexplicably appeared on his forehead.

Witnesses say they heard Hilly Rae saying things like: 'Boy howdy! I'm fixin' to burn this here building down!' and 'This house dun belong to me an' my kinfolk!'

Trump Supporter Hilly Rae Clintock Suspected Of Inciting Riot At Capitol

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Wow, they really need to have someone to blame. 1 woman tearing down America almost:rolleyes:

I think that the politicians are to blame, having Trump elected, brainwashing this poor woman, resulting in screaming all kinds of stuff.

From day 1 I knew that Trump was bad news. And I never met the guy. Keeping him on all this time was the mistake.

I would say "US politicians, clean up your own mess first", instead of blaming individuals for it.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
In a fit of cynicism, rule 1 is when you think a mob is going to come after you, convince them someone else is to blame and lead the charge to get them that done them wrong.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In a fit of cynicism, rule 1 is when you think a mob is going to come after you, convince them someone else is to blame and lead the charge to get them that done them wrong.
In this case, we have photographic proof (in the OP).
One thing is perfectly clear, ie, the lack of clarity.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Already we are hearing the defense by some insurrectionists that "Trump told us to do it", or words to that effect.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
A little humor is appropriate.

Things are quiet in the little burg of Hillsborough. It's so small for a Southern town they only allow one Confederate flag. There was a rumor that a terrorist was trying to blow up cars. He was finally apprehended at the local hospital with burned lips.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I stayed away & alive.
Besides, I think it was more outrageous & astounding than important.
I would probably agree, except that it is a key event resulting in a change of mind for some people. This exhibit is changing some minds in many ways. That is both bad internationally and good nationally.