• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Debunking" other people belief in different religious teachings.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
there can only be one truth
It’s not something but somebody Jesus Christ Jn 14:6
One true religion or covenant
One true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18

I asked in another thread, but I will ask here.

How do you know that your religion is the only religion? What if you're wrong?

I asked in another thread, but I will ask here.

How do you know that your religion is the only religion? What if you're wrong?

matt 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

jn 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Post Vatican II Catholicism does not posit that one must be a Catholic Christian in order to do God's will.