• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Debate Someone....Angry Scotsman Style

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A swirling vortex of darkness appears at a moss-covered terrace and a face appears with a head twisting in the vortex. The face becomes clearer and still to reveal Mephistopheles. Mephistopheles asks a wise mirror named Colombus, "Who's the fairest of them all?" Colombus answers, "Revoltingest." Mephistopheles puts on lip stick and goes out on a blind date to find the fairest. He goes to a McDonald's where you're asleep after a meal of Big Macs. He takes one look, and says, "I'm never being set up on a blind date again!"
I ate McLean Deluxes there, ya fiddle shine'n, wine
& dine'n, dirt sift'n, sideways drift'n, table toppler!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yer mutter wears Spanx soiled by Trump!
Just like a Scott to not even be able to manage a real insult, you pudding brained p'takh who only has any value here because your job is boilers and toilets and toilets and boilers, so we don't dare fire you despite the horrendous stench of animal decay that you sweat out.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Feel free to change the topic at any time.

I say that it's good that the Irish are drunkards.
It makes'm more interesting.
What crotchelfestering, weasel pestering, turnip licking, puppy kicking,
doily folding, old'n molding, pencil teasing, noisy wheezing fool wants
to object !!!!

That's it!!

Imma callin out the pipes!