• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Debate Someone....Angry Scotsman Style

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Feel free to change the topic at any time.

I say that it's good that the Irish are drunkards.
It makes'm more interesting.
What crotchelfestering, weasel pestering, turnip licking, puppy kicking,
doily folding, old'n molding, pencil teasing, noisy wheezing fool wants
to object !!!!

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Irishmen are never truly get drunk. That's why they never have any money.

You only find them interesting because of their excellent genetic material.

to object !!!!
Nobody objects. All I'm saying is you're mistaken.

RestlessSoul

If it wasn't for alcohol on the one hand, and the Catholic Church on the other, the Irish would have had an empire before the Brits, and you yanks would all be speaking Eiraneach bearlagair. So you could forget phonetic spelling.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
If it wasn't for alcohol on the one hand, and the Catholic Church on the other, the Irish would have had an empire before the Brits, and you yanks would all be speaking Eiraneach bearlagair. So you could forget phonetic spelling.

But Catholic priests are a fine example to the local community....

AlexanderG

to object !!!!

Ye better ken that I disagree with whatever you're prattling on about! Now shut ye geggie, you doaty, bawfaced bampot with a face like a skelped erse!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ye better ken that I disagree with whatever you're prattling on about! Now shut ye geggie, you doaty, bawfaced bampot with a face like a skelped erse!
Argh, yer opinion ain't worth a bucket'o warm spittle,
ya mewl'n droo'n, kitten shave'n, royal wave'n, lollygagger!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

to object !!!!

I have some Irish heritage in my blood. And for you not liking Irish so much, all I can say is, we sure had a great time last night.

You made me feel confident and made me feel like a woman, your strong hand..... around my PlayStation 4 controller as we played Madden 21.

I gave you such a hard game, the veins literally showed in your hand. Maybe we'll have a rematch later. This time, don't try to cheat.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have some Irish heritage in my blood. And for you not liking Irish so much, all I can say is, we sure had a great time last night.

You made me feel confident and made me feel like a woman, your strong hand..... around my PlayStation 4 controller as we played Madden 21.

I gave you such a hard game, the veins literally showed in your hand. Maybe we'll have a rematch later. This time, don't try to cheat.
Arghch! Hawd yer wheesht!
I dinnae play video gamies, ya fibble love'n chancer!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

to object !!!!

I'll object on health grounds, having had a close family member die from liver cirrhosis caused by long term drink problems.

It's a killer. Although it is entirely up to the drinker to imbibe however much alcohol they want

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll object on health grounds, having had a close family member die from liver cirrhosis caused by long term drink problems.

It's a killer. Although it is entirely up to the drinker to imbibe however much alcohol they want
I have proof that the Irish need booze!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As i said, up to the drinker. But cartoons don't count as proof where life and death ar concerned
Donnae ever say cartoons ain't proof to a cartoon janitor!
Ya pool clean'n, window screen'n, shoe wear'n, undie
tear'n, eyeball stare'n, French fancy fish fore fin fondler!

Viker

Häxan

to object !!!!
Ya been warned, all of youuu. Especially you. Ya mop pushin broom throttler! o_O

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

to object !!!!
You yellow bellied unprodigious son who couldn't handle Ireland so you ran away and became a Scott. Someone so confused you go to war with the Irish against the English and apparently just can't tell the Irish (who are basically you) apart from the English (who are not us but the foreign invaders of our ancestral lands). But it's a good thing you Scotts hate the world and everyone hates you, because it gives you enough hot air in those lungs to power those Highland bagpipes. Here's a hint: wear the kilt like a civilized person and suffer the uncomforts of underwear like a domesticated homo sapien and get even more hot air for those bagpipes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You yellow bellied unprodigious son who couldn't handle Ireland so you ran away and became a Scott. Someone so confused you go to war with the Irish against the English and apparently just can't tell the Irish (who are basically you) apart from the English (who are not us but the foreign invaders of our ancestral lands). But it's a good thing you Scotts hate the world and everyone hates you, because it gives you enough hot air in those lungs to power those Highland bagpipes. Here's a hint: wear the kilt like a civilized person and suffer the uncomforts of underwear like a domesticated homo sapien and get even more hot air for those bagpipes.
Yer mutter wears Spanx soiled by Trump!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Yer mutter wears Spanx soiled by Trump!

You enjoy the occasional Big Mac, but long for the days when you can have one in a Happy Meal - but it's mixed feelings as you realize that, much like Barnacle Boy, you can't eat the whole thing. So you enlist the help of small woodland animals, and I start calling you Snow White. Snow White and the seven dwarves in the basement.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You enjoy the occasional Big Mac, but long for the days when you can have one in a Happy Meal - but it's mixed feelings as you realize that, much like Barnacle Boy, you can't eat the whole thing. So you enlist the help of small woodland animals, and I start calling you Snow White. Snow White and the seven dwarves in the basement.
I've never eaten a Big Mac, ya apple lick'n, nose pick'n,
bird watch'n, makeup botch'n, typewriter caresser!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've never eaten a Big Mac, ya apple lick'n, nose pick'n,
bird watch'n, makeup botch'n, typewriter caresser!

A swirling vortex of darkness appears at a moss-covered terrace and a face appears with a head twisting in the vortex. The face becomes clearer and still to reveal Mephistopheles. Mephistopheles asks a wise mirror named Colombus, "Who's the fairest of them all?" Colombus answers, "Revoltingest." Mephistopheles puts on lip stick and goes out on a blind date to find the fairest. He goes to a McDonald's where you're asleep after a meal of Big Macs. He takes one look, and says, "I'm never being set up on a blind date again!"