• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Debate a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Where did I say that Berkely is my God?

Lol. But you have blind faith isn't it? YOU were gonna refer to some other God as well because you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Its actually worse than any hyper religious person. Even they dont have so much blind faith really. I mean you will go against science to prove others wrong. It's so extreme.

Have a good day.

danieldemol

Premium Member
So you believe he was trying only to learn, not that he was so sure. Are you sure? How sure are you that I was not trying to teach him since he was here only to learn? Maybe you interrupted that.
Whether he was here to learn or not is immaterial, if he said something wrong and then got corrected others will learn from it. I did not interupt at all, your correspondence is still there awaiting his response. That is the beauty of internet forums. We can all join in.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Lol. But you have blind faith isn't it? YOU were gonna refer to some other God as well because you have no clue of what you are talking about.

Its actually worse than any hyper religious person. Even they dont have so much blind faith really. I mean you will go against science to prove others wrong. It's so extreme.

Have a good day.
Who said the other person I was going to invite in was a God? When most people say "you will go against science" they mean you will go against scientific consensus. So show me a peer reviewed article that says random gene mutation does not occur?

danieldemol

Premium Member
You are trying to use experiments to prove random mutation is fact. Thats against science.
In saying "Thats against science" you are more or less paraphrasing your saying, ""you will go against science". Repeating yourself is not the same as explaining yourself. What do you mean when you say "against science"? Are you meaning against scientific consensus or something else? If something else what exactly?

firedragon

Veteran Member
In saying "Thats against science" you are more or less paraphrasing your saying, ""you will go against science". Repeating yourself is not the same as explaining yourself. What do you mean when you say "against science"? Are you meaning against scientific consensus or something else? If something else what exactly?

You've already done it. So please try to find an excuse to retract.

Have a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.