• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dantech's turned Revoltingest's Interview

dantech

On a scale of 1 to 2 how good looking would you consider yourself?

You looking for a date?
here's a picture of my son and I.
image.jpg

You make the judgement :)

roger1440

I do stuff
Before I came on this site, I had never really differentiated between orthodox, conservative, or reform Jews. To me, we were all Jews. Some practiced a more traditional version of Judaism, whereas some practiced a less traditional version of Judaism. I'm not separated from those that practice a less traditional version of Judaism, we mostly live in majority Jewish neighborhoods.
Here in Montreal, I believe there are 100 000 Jews. Around 20% of those are Sephardic (Moroccan, Spanish, Algerian, Lebanese, Egyptian, etc...). I couldn't tell you how many of those are Moroccan, but we're all very alike.
Yeah, you are right. I just looked it up. I didn't realize there were so many there. But then again, I don't know much about Canada. Where I live we have a little more. Maybe that's why we have the best darn bagels in the nation. The rest of you folks don't know what you are missing.

"Bergen County's population in 2000 was about 897,500, of whom approximately 100,000 were Jews."
Bergen County

dantech

Yeah, you are right. I just looked it up. I didn't realize there were so many there. But then again, I don't know much about Canada. Where I live we have a little more. Maybe that's why we have the best darn bagels in the nation. The rest of you folks don't know what you are missing.

"Bergen County's population in 2000 was about 897,500, of whom approximately 100,000 were Jews."
Bergen County
Montreal bagels are very good as well :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is turning into the Revoltingest Interview.
So please, dear Revoltingest, tell our viewers what kind of partner you are looking for.
Partner? Willie likes to be alone! Besides, me shack gots no room for more.