• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dallas Shelter in place

Riders

Yes, they just made the announcement sheesh! I'm getting tired of this. How long is it gonna continue????????WHoa is me, who else has to shelter in place?

Milton Platt

Yes, they just made the announcement sheesh! I'm getting tired of this. How long is it gonna continue????????WHoa is me, who else has to shelter in place?

The bad news is that the whole story isn't being told. Once restrictions are relaxed, a rebound will probably occur. This could go on successively for some time before herd immunity is built up and a vaccine is available widely. Of course, we will then have the anti-vaxers who would rather risk getting Covid--19

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Look at the bright side: A legitimate excuse to be a couch potato. A chance to do all those little things you intended to do but put off. A chance to catch up on your reading or take an online course.

Me -- I'm going with the first one. ;)

Riders

HEy all! I just called Pizza hut and Pizza Inn in mesquite which is Dallas county and they said they are not closing for
shelter in place. So I guess I'm wondering if the fast-food place are just gonna not follow the orders, maybe they consider themselves a mandatory business? Mesquite is Dallas county.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
HEy all! I just called Pizza hut and Pizza Inn in mesquite which is Dallas county and they said they are not closing for
shelter in place. So I guess I'm wondering if the fast-food place are just gonna not follow the orders, maybe they consider themselves a mandatory business? Mesquite is Dallas county.
I hear it's also good for smoking meat.

Riders

Oh lord, I thought I was going to have to order pizza. Laura my home health aid is coming. I had not been able to get ahold of her and I was worried. She finally called. I honestly got worried she had quit because of the virus yikes.

Riders

Well, I listened to the Mayor again tonight. He said the shelter in place starts tonight at midnight. He said restaurants are all closed down but other food places that have to drive through and delivery can stay pen. So I guess pizza places are open. My weakness pizza. I just want one at the beginning of next month.

Riders

So the Texas governor came on and announced that the virus is actually slowing down in Texas yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still on social distancing and mostly shelter in place but by the beginning of May we will be off it hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Riders

Today the governor announced this was the first day we had 0 deaths from Corona and the spread has slowed down.

But yet they are stretching the shut down till May 20th, it sucks!