• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily philosophy

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Do your best to succeed and be happy in both lives, this life and the eternal life to come.

Peace

Ori

Angel slayer
One life can be happy, without one to be sad, let your happiness overwhelm the sadness, and from tears create a cleansing joy

Ori

Angel slayer
They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Believe in Him, submit yourself to His Will, trust Him, don't forget Him and don't worry about tomorrow, for the One who created you doesn't and won't forget you.

Peace

Ori

Angel slayer
I believe I am a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me, and I try to be a good man, you see yourself

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The universe must be an object to ponder on and contemplate, by doing so you must certainly come to recognize your Creator.

Peace

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way." (Quran, 02:186)

ch'ang

artist in training
a banker is a person who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shinning and wants it back the second it starts to rain

Ori

Angel slayer
Look, everyone! This is what hatred looks like! This is what it does when it catches hold of you! It's eating me alive, and very soon now it will kill me! Fear and anger only make it grow faster!