• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily philosophy

Ori

Angel slayer
On this particular thread I will be posting philosophy of my own and from elsewhere, if anyone feels compelled to post as well, feel free.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Pleasing God is the key for happiness both in this life and the life to come!

Peace be with you,
Peace

Ori

Angel slayer
We are the hope, that people will one day will be able to understand one another.
And we are the words "I love you".

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
The world will surely be a better place if peace, love, innocence and tolerance are the basics of transactions.

Peace

Ori

Angel slayer
And verily in the heaven we have set mansions of the stars and we have beautified it for beholders.

Ori

Angel slayer
Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
orichalcum said:
And verily in the heaven we have set mansions of the stars and we have beautified it for beholders.
Peace be with you Ori :)
Have you got this from the Quran? because it is mentioned in the Quran?

Peace

Ori

Angel slayer
Those who whisper in the midst of your company are not worthy of notice, for if they must whisper, what worth is the message?