• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Da Vinchi code trailer

Nehustan

Looks pretty cool to me as a movie, tho' Brown's grasp of semiotic knowledge in the book ruined it for me. Maybe he should have enrolled at Bologna under Eco prior to writing the book, before making the lead character a semiotics professor. I did notice a strange combination of letters in the trailer, I'm rubbish at crosswords/anagrams, maybe somebody else is better, could be a secret message ;)

screen.0.jpg

T H S E C D E O​

The only thing that I could get from it was 'The Decos' which makes me think of a ten part encryption...but hey maybe I'm looking too deeply...or maybe its because I have 'Applied Cryptology' by Bruce Scheiner on my desk ;) Under the Rose, weren't there two encryption wheels??? One within another, 5 + 5 = 10, and thus 'The Decos'. That's all I can think of.

Rose.0.jpg