• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curious? J.W.'s not permitted to post here?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I found another MISTAKE and the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses is running with it.

Romans 15:26 26 For those in Mac·e·doʹni·a and A·chaʹia have been pleased to share their things by a contribution to the poor among the holy ones in Jerusalem.

"A contribution". What does it mean? Actually fellowship. See for yourself! http://biblehub.com/greek/koino_nian_2842.htm

It means with fellowship with the poor [in spirit?]? Yes! Of course! Look at it for goodness' sake!

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
MOST people that "snipe" at J.W.'s don't know much about J.W.'s.

That said I thought J.W. dogma was that man has been on Earth about 6,000 years.
If so that is sooooooooooooooooooo not correct.
Being an archer and a bit of a history geek the bow has been around at least 12,000 years,

From Wiki:
The bow seems to have been invented near the transition from the Upper Paleolithic to theMesolithic, roughly 10,000 years ago. Spears or darts are much older; it has been suggested that some early points from Africa might have been arrowheads and that use of bows and arrows may date back as far as 71,000 years before present.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
That kind of shoots big holes in the 6,000 years of man kinds existence theory don't it?

Education beyond what is required by law is deeply frowned upon the the Governing Body of J.W.'s.
Even trade school for the love'a Pete.
Being an on the job apprentice is o.k. I think.
Kind of makes one wonder the qualifications of those that translated the New World translation of the Bible.
"What? The Bible does not fit our dogma? Well write a new one!"
Did I mention I was very deeply associated with a J.W. congregation?
I LOVED the people.
Then I became a police officer and was SHUNNED!
Really?
I was dating a baptized J.W. woman whom I loved deeply and she was tossed out of the Hall for
associating with me?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
The woman's father was an elder and knowing I was alcoholic he fed me wine at bible studies.
While HE was having illicit sex with a married J.W. woman!
The both got found out and booted.
My MOTHER was a baptized J.W. and booted for smoking! She rarely smoked but someone saw some
in her purse and ratted her out.
Why not take her aside and help her?
She died and J.W. would not speak over her at the calling hours.
WOW!
My cousin and wife are J.W.'s and I LOVE 'em.
They actually speak to me and even have dinner with me.
I hope the G.B. don't catch 'em!
There were two Kingdom Halls in our city.
The one for well off whites and the one for less well off whites and blacks.
Hum????
Geographic not demographic I hope.
Well even J.W.'s are simply human ain't they?
Still J.W.'s just might well have Scripture nailed down spot on.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:smoke: you know how to read minds
my lady
then perhaps we could try your inner abilities if you want
for example
i :smoke: yeah its me
do i wear a t-shirt now or not
just say the truth
coz this is of many things that we could proved unto all that we are not liars

are you fine with this
my lady
if we may say so

. ... just askin
if we may say so ... .

:ty:

godbless
unto all always
Yes, you wear a T shirt. Or maybe it isn't a T shirt, but just a shirt. LOL Am I right?

ukok102nak

Psalm 8:2
From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength Because of Your adversaries, To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
Isaiah 44:25
Causing the omens of boasters to fail, Making fools out of diviners, Causing wise men to draw back And turning their knowledge into foolishness,
Jeremiah 8:9
"The wise men are put to shame, They are dismayed and caught; Behold, they have rejected the word of the LORD, And what kind of wisdom do they have?

1 Corinthians 1:20
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
1 Corinthians 1:21
For since in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not know Him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.
James 2:5
Listen, my beloved brothers: Has not God chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom He promised those who love Him?

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/1-27.htm

:smoke: as it is written
:read:
1 Timothy 3:16
Without controversy, the mystery of godliness is great: He was revealed in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, and received up in glory.

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

Yes, you wear a T shirt. Or maybe it isn't a T shirt, but just a shirt. LOL Am I right?

:smoke: no im not for im just humble servant and a wonderer who stand against all things whether hot or cold
but clings only to
what is good and cannot lie

now
you can ask me so that it may only fair
just as i ask you

godbless
unto all always

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I wish I could meet Dee Jee and savagewind.
I have agape love, hugs, and kisses for 'em.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:smoke: no im not for im just humble servant and a wonderer who stand against all things whether hot or cold
but clings only to
what is good and cannot lie

now
you can ask me so that it may only fair
just as i ask you

godbless
unto all always
You didn't answer me. :( But that is OK. There is no way I sit here naked or partially naked. So.......how do I dress?

ukok102nak

You didn't answer me. :( But that is OK. There is no way I sit here naked or partially naked. So.......how do I dress?

~;> probably you should wear those
armor first
so as it is written
Ephesians 6:13
Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.

though its really raining out side and its really cold in hear but thank god to this warm air that is shielding me without wearing any shirt or t-shirt

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> probably you should wear those
armor first
so as it is written
Ephesians 6:13
Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.

though its really raining out side and its really cold in hear but thank to this warm air that is shielding me without wraring any shirt or t-shirt

godbless
unto all always
Is it because you do not have a shirt?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jehovah's Witnesses are warned to stay off the internet because on it are buff men without shirts on.... and women who ask too mnay questions.