• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationists: A Very Simple Question

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dogs are all the same Kind. There is no evolution in the slightest, macro or micro.

Just understand everything was closer to genetic perfection, because mutations had not yet damaged the genome.

Do you actually believe it was a piece of Adams side that was taken, knowing what we know about genetics????

It was half of his chromosomes that were used to make Eve. Which is why when the two combine - one flesh is made. For this reason a man will leave his parents. To create a new flesh - new life and raise his own family. The two (separate chromosomes - 1 from male - 1 from female) shall become one flesh (one child).

Don't fall for that silly microevolution PR. All possibilities were already present in the genomes of the original pair.....

Dogs were created from breeding, not because the wolf evolved into anything.....​
Now you have only demonstrated that you do not even understand microevolution. And yes, there is micorevolution of dogs. That can be easily shown.

And remember, Adam was a myth.

Justatruthseeker

Now you have only demonstrated that you do not even understand microevolution. And yes, there is micorevolution of dogs. That can be easily shown.

And remember, Adam was a myth.
Standard response of evolutionists when they have nothing scientific to present.... claim proof without actually presenting any.....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Not a single transitional creature has been found......

These:

View attachment 27874

Are no different than these:

View attachment 27875

just different breeds within their own respective species.

Your bald faced claim of misunderstanding without showing how it is so is not a valid argument either. in fact is worse than no argument at all....

Standard response of evolutionists when they have nothing scientific to present....

Obviously all you can do is make claims of errors without showing how there are any errors.

Standard response of evolutionists when they have nothing scientific to present....

Apparently you don't understand the concept of falsification....

You do not understand even the basics of science so your opinion is of no value in these matters. Would you like to learn? It will not take long.

Once again before we even tough evolution we will go over the scientific method. What is and what is not evidence. Then we can go over what transitional fossils are and how they are almost endless.

And no, I do not just make claims, I can support mine, but until you learn the basics there is no point in showing you how you are wrong. Since you do not understand (and I am assuming that you are not lying) you will only deny the corrections.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Standard response of evolutionists when they have nothing scientific to present.... claim proof without actually presenting any.....
Please, making false claims about others is not very Christian. You have been endlessly corrected. You do not appear to be able to learn from corrections. That leads to two possible conclusions that I can see, either you do not understand the basics of science or you are lying. I am assuming that you are not lying. That is why I offer to go over the basics with you. Why do you refuse that offer?

Justatruthseeker

You do not understand even the basics of science so your opinion is of no value in these matters. Would you like to learn? It will not take long.

Once again before we even tough evolution we will go over the scientific method. What is and what is not evidence. Then we can go over what transitional fossils are and how they are almost endless.

And no, I do not just make claims, I can support mine, but until you learn the basics there is no point in showing you how you are wrong. Since you do not understand (and I am assuming that you are not lying) you will only deny the corrections.
Please, making false claims about others is not very Christian. You have been endlessly corrected. You do not appear to be able to learn from corrections. That leads to two possible conclusions that I can see, either you do not understand the basics of science or you are lying. I am assuming that you are not lying. That is why I offer to go over the basics with you. Why do you refuse that offer?
How many times must I listen to your claim of going over the basics without actually presenting anything?

That story is getting old.

But that's evolutionists standard practice. Act like they have evidence, then never present it....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How many times must I listen to your claim of going over the basics without actually presenting anything?

But that's evolutionists standard practice. Act like they have evidence, then never present it....
You have to be willing to participate. So far you have not been.

And we have presented evidence. For you to claim that we have not is either a gross error demonstrating ignorance of the science or a lie. I assume ignorance so that is why I repeatedly make my offer to you.

Are you willing to participate in a discussion on the basics of science or not?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Calling them both "evolution" as if they are one and the same process is deliberately misleading. A bit of scientific sleight of hand if you will.

Adaptation is provable and observable, but it only takes place within one taxonomic family of organisms. No creature morphs into another, no matter how much time you throw at it. Canines were always canines and felines have always been felines and the same can be said for any other organism. They never cross over from one creature to another. The suggestion that whales were once four legged furry land dwellers is simply ridiculous!

Macro-evolution is not observable and is based on assumption and suggestion rather than on any real evidence.

To suggest that a single celled organism, at sometime in the dim, dark past, spontaneously sprang into existence for no apparent reason, then mutated itself through natural processes into all the lifeforms that have ever existed on earth, IMO should be treated as more of an imaginative fantasy than any belief in an Intelligent Creator.

They are one and the same process

Macro evolution is simply lots of micro evolution

But what were canines before they were canines?
And what were felines before they were felines?

Evidence shows that whales evolved from a cow like creature called Pakicetus
The evolution of whales

You make various claims here in which you contradict hard, evidenced fact with incredulous denial.

Can you provide any peer reviewed and falsifiable work to show your claims are correct?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not a single transitional creature has been found......

These:

View attachment 27874

Are no different than these:

View attachment 27875

just different breeds within their own respective species.

Your bald faced claim of misunderstanding without showing how it is so is not a valid argument either. in fact is worse than no argument at all....

Obviously all you can do is make claims of errors without showing how there are any errors.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of falsification....

Every creature is transitional

And for your entertainment here is a wiki on a list of some transitional fossils that have been found

List of transitional fossils - Wikipediau

See my avatar? A human skull?

Yes and no, it is cro-magnon, a scull in transition. It is classed as fully human but is distinctly different from a modern human with thicker bone structure, larger brain capacity and interestingly, traces of brow ridge.

ChristineM

Premium Member

I just presented some, your turn now, lets see some evidence of god god magic

Justatruthseeker

You have to be willing to participate. So far you have not been.

And we have presented evidence. For you to claim that we have not is either a gross error demonstrating ignorance of the science or a lie. I assume ignorance so that is why I repeatedly make my offer to you.

Are you willing to participate in a discussion on the basics of science or not?
What evidence?

People placing creatures in a lineage because they imagined it had flippers and a fluke. Then later when they find out it didn't just leave it there anyways, even if it was put there precisely because they imagined it to have flippers and a fluke. It's not my fault you refuse to correct your mistakes.......

Justatruthseeker

Every creature is transitional

And for your entertainment here is a wiki on a list of some transitional fossils that have been found

List of transitional fossils - Wikipediau

See my avatar? A human skull?

Yes and no, it is cro-magnon, a scull in transition. It is classed as fully human but is distinctly different from a modern human with thicker bone structure, larger brain capacity and interestingly, traces of brow ridge.
Which one of these is transitional?

28926d9e64249372260208f85e893512.jpg

Ahh, just different breeds within the same species....

Don't blame me because you can't understand that skull shape within the same species can come in great varieties, to the point you imagine it as being transitional and a different species.

The Pug skull no more looks like the wolf skull than the modern human looks like the cro-magnon. It's you that simply assumes it is transitional, and not the natural variety we see in say the descendants of the wolf.

Why would I expect human skulls to have always looked the same???? In fact, given the extraordinary variety within the skulls of the same canine species, why would you expect me to believe it is a different species? Why would you in fact assume it is? Because you need to believe it is so to force it to fit your theory?????

You are simply confused....

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What evidence?

People placing creatures in a lineage because they imagined it had flippers and a fluke. Then later when they find out it didn't just leave it there anyways, even if it was put there precisely because they imagined it to have flippers and a fluke. It's not my fault you refuse to correct your mistakes.......
Until you understand the concept of evidence you will only deny. What is the point in linking the evidence for you?

And once again as a Christian you should avoid making claims about others that you cannot support. You put the burden of proof upon yourself by doing so. "I don't see it" is not a good enough excuse.

Do you want to learn what a transitional fossil is? That will be further along in our discussion, I promise you. You repeatedly demonstrate that you do not understand this concept either, as you did with your use of dog skulls.

Justatruthseeker

Until you understand the concept of evidence you will only deny. What is the point in linking the evidence for you?

And once again as a Christian you should avoid making claims about others that you cannot support. You put the burden of proof upon yourself by doing so. "I don't see it" is not a good enough excuse.

Do you want to learn what a transitional fossil is? That will be further along in our discussion, I promise you. You repeatedly demonstrate that you do not understand this concept either, as you did with your use of dog skulls.
When you got something scientific to add let me know..... until then case closed....

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
When you got something scientific to add let me know..... until then case closed....

I do have scientific evidence for you. But until you understand the concept there is no point in giving you evidence.

Why are you so afraid to even try to learn? Is because you fear that if you knew you could not longer honestly deny reality? It makes no sense to me that you run from such a simple offer.

Justatruthseeker

I do have scientific evidence for you. But until you understand the concept there is no point in giving you evidence.

Why are you so afraid to even try to learn? Is because you fear that if you knew you could not longer honestly deny reality? It makes no sense to me that you run from such a simple offer.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Please, now you it appears that you may be trolling. I gave you a simple offer. You repeatedly demonstrate that you either do not understand the concept of evidence or you are lying. If you do not understand what is and what is not evidence there is no point in giving you any. But there is a good point to offer to help you to understand so that you do not repeat those errors. If you are lying then there is no way for you to understand at all.

Right now it is obvious that for some reason that you do not wish to learn. By the way, part of the offer is that if you show that you truly do understand these already that I will apologize to you. Does that not make it worth it? Perhaps you need some further incentive.

Justatruthseeker

Please, now you it appears that you may be trolling. I gave you a simple offer. You repeatedly demonstrate that you either do not understand the concept of evidence or you are lying. If you do not understand what is and what is not evidence there is no point in giving you any. But there is a good point to offer to help you to understand so that you do not repeat those errors. If you are lying then there is no way for you to understand at all.

Right now it is obvious that for some reason that you do not wish to learn. By the way, part of the offer is that if you show that you truly do understand these already that I will apologize to you. Does that not make it worth it? Perhaps you need some further incentive.

Justatruthseeker

Trolling the thread may be a violation of the TOS. Right now you are only running away from a more than reasonable offer.
Ive told you over and over...

So why do you continuously avoid presenting this evidence? How many times must you be told to add it if you got it???? And you say I'm the one avoiding? lol, you best learn what avoidance is, it's all you've done for 10 posts and running....

ChristineM

Premium Member
Which one of these is transitional?

View attachment 27877

Ahh, just different breeds within the same species....

Don't blame me because you can't understand that skull shape within the same species can come in great varieties, to the point you imagine it as being transitional and a different species.

The Pug skull no more looks like the wolf skull than the modern human looks like the cro-magnon. It's you that simply assumes it is transitional, and not the natural variety we see in say the descendants of the wolf.

Why would I expect human skulls to have always looked the same????

You are simply confused....

They are all transitional.

Perhaps you dont understand the meaning of the word transitional. I know for sure you dont understand biology and genetics

I point to my avatar image because it is a transitional fossil, this i know as fact, i discovered it and was involved in its excavation, examination and 3 different dating processes along with several thousand others dated over a 22 thousand year period.
I know precisely what a human skull and a cro magnon skull look like so incredulously denying fact with nothing to back up your clam only makes you look like you are grasping at straws.

That is why i use it because the god magic brigade always deny its fact and it makesme laugh

What have not human sculls not looked the same. Will you tricked yourself there. They dont look the same because of... You guessed it... Evolution

Nope i am not confused but you are most assuredly deliberately ignorant on the subject of transitional fossils