• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Create the jury of your peers

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Trying to wrap my brain around this is making my head spin. (Maybe I've had too much fruitcake?)

Speaking of "fruitcake", the day approaches! Google "Manitou Colorado Fruitcake Toss".

Yes. Yes, they really do build those machines and catapults. I used to live in Manitou.

A wild and crazy town. More artists per capita than perhaps anywhere else in Colorado outside the San Luis Valley.

EDIT: January 23rd this time around.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Speaking of "fruitcake", the day approaches! Google "Manitou Colorado Fruitcake Toss".

Yes. Yes, they really do build those machines and catapults. I used to live in Manitou.

A wild and crazy town. More artists per capita than perhaps anywhere else in Colorado outside the San Luis Valley.

EDIT: January 23rd this time around.

I already ate my fruitcake, so I would have to make more if I wanted to participate in the fruitcake toss.
I used to chat with someone from Manitou (who had horses) on another forum years ago, who told me about the fruitcase toss.

Last edited: