• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crawling Dead: How Ants Turn Into Zombies

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This could be the basis for a very good horror movie if one extends the mechanism from ants to us.

I'm going to put this under a spoiler for those who might be nightmare prone.

The fungus severs the nerves in the muscle, cutting off communication with the brain. Essentially, crippling the nervous system. And that wouldn’t seem to make a lick of sense, because up until the end, the fungus isn’t paralyzing the ant, but instead assuming precise control over its faculties.

“If I had to guess, and this is completely speculative,” Hughes says casually, “I think the fungus is forming a nervous system.”

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
This could be the basis for a very good horror movie if one extends the mechanism from ants to us.

I'm going to put this under a spoiler for those who might be nightmare prone.

The fungus severs the nerves in the muscle, cutting off communication with the brain. Essentially, crippling the nervous system. And that wouldn’t seem to make a lick of sense, because up until the end, the fungus isn’t paralyzing the ant, but instead assuming precise control over its faculties.

“If I had to guess, and this is completely speculative,” Hughes says casually, “I think the fungus is forming a nervous system.”
This is basically the main premise of the video game "The Last of Us" (which is unironically an absolute masterpiece of storytelling, BTW).

dhaak

Didn't you write the book "How to make friends and influence people"?

and didnt you took my genitals into your deep throat ? ( by pying without invitation ? )

otherwise who the damn gives p.iss for anyone else ? who the damn has helped me ? have you ? or has anyone else ? beside my authority and Krishna ?

so who the damn cares for you at all ? i dont care for anyone else.

Jedster

and didnt you took my genitals into your deep throat ? ( by pying without invitation ? )

otherwise who the damn gives p.iss for anyone else ? who the damn has helped me ? have you ? or has anyone else ? beside my authority and Krishna ?

so who the damn cares for you at all ? i dont care for anyone else.

If you toned down your messages here, you may get the help you need., other wise I doubt you'll last long.

dhaak

If you toned down your messages here, you may get the help you need., other wise I doubt you'll last long.

you lick your help. for you are neither Krishna nor Authority. and whatever i wanted to show. you will certainly see it in work.

and when you will actually see it. on that time you will ( also ) p.iss in your pants and pass stool at the same time.