• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could Noahs flood have killed all the dinosaurs ?

CynthiaCypher

Have you seen a germ?

Yes.

DarbyCrash.png

Just kidding. E. coli:

e_coli.jpg

shawn001

This animal is part mamal and part reptile. It lived before the dinosaurs and was NOT a dinosaur. Its name was DIMETRODON grandis

dimetrodonWC4.jpg

It was an apex predator if not the top predator 260 to 280 million years ago.

" Dimetrodon preceded the earliest dinosaurs by more than 40 million years but physically it looked a lot like one."

Dimetrodon - Permian Period

F0uad

Wow ok, first of all i am not a Christian and i certainly do not support that Humans and Dinosaurs lived in the same time nor same place simply because the Dinosaurs would have eaten us all. Now i do think people should be more respectful i see many comments from Atheist and Agnostics who are really disrespectful.

I thought people agreed on being respectful of someone's other belief or way of thinking when they joined the forums how crazy you may find it.

CynthiaCypher

I have seen pictures of unicorns and leprechauns.

have YOU seen a germ?

That is a picture of E. coli, so yes. I am very sorry most of you misunderstand what germ theory is.

Germ theory is not the theory whether germs exist or not but whether germs cause disease of not. Anybody with an education in High School biology knows that germs exist.

Finish High School people.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
That is a picture of E. coli, so yes. I am very sorry most of you misunderstand what germ theory is.

Germ theory is not the theory whether germs exist or not but whether germs cause disease of not. Anybody with an education in High School biology knows that germs exist.

Finish High School people.
So you have seen pictures of germs.

But you have not answered the question:
Have YOU seen a germ?
I have.
We looked at them through microscopes and even cultivated in a petri dish in science class.

CynthiaCypher

So you have seen pictures of germs.

But you have not answered the question:
Have YOU seen a germ?
I have.
We looked at them through microscopes and even cultivated in a petri dish in science class.

Yes I have, but so what? What are you getting at beside being annoying as usual? Do you have a point?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Yes I have, but so what? What are you getting at beside being annoying as usual? Do you have a point?
Interesting how I would have been so much less annoying had YOU merely answered the question instead of presenting pretty pictures.

shawn001

Could Noahs flood have killed all the dinosaurs ?

obviously not. 2 of every kind on the boat. sorted.

There are two stories, one with 2 of each kind and one with seven pairs

"P has two of each species of animal, a male and a female. J has 14 (seven pairs) of each species of the pure animals (animals that may be sacrificed) and only two of the animals that are not pure. This is important because J ends the story with Noah making a sacrifice—so he needs more than two of each animal or he would make a species extinct!"

NOVA | The Bible's Buried Secrets | Who Wrote the Flood Story? | PBS

This proves for a fact there was no global flood. Plus its worth watching anyway.

How the Earth Was Made : Driest Place On Earth

[youtube]FHiZiM39jow[/youtube]
History Channel - How the Earth Was Made : Driest Place On Earth - YouTube

junior103

I'm sorry. What are P & J and please don't tell me pyjamas. :D
And I promise to watch the vid, just not now. If I'm still on this computer when my wife gets up in an hour or so, I'll know firsthand if there's an afterlife.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I'm sorry. What are P & J and please don't tell me pyjamas. :D
Biblical scholars consider J, P and E as different sources/authors of much of the Old Testament.
One focused on Yahweh (Jahwist) another on El (Elohist), among other differences in writing styles and theologies.

There is also P, the priestly author(s).

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Noah took two dinosaurs on the boat.

One of the dinosaurs said: "Hi, I see we're responsible for remaking the dinosaur species, might as well meet you then. My name's Greg."

The other said: "I'm Arnold"