• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cop Attacked By Acorn. Many Shots Fired. Acorn Survives.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This incident shows the need for 2 things....
1) Don't hire twitchy fearful people as cops.
2) Don't train cops to be fearful of, & ready to
kill civilians, ie, the "Shoot 1st. Investigate later."

In short....
Cops have handcuffed unarmed man in their car.
Cop hears acorn fall on their car.
Cop falls to ground with legs paralyzed from imagined bullet.
Empties his gun at their car.
His partner shoots up their car.
Dozens of bullets hit their car.
All shots miss their intended victim in their car.
Fortunately, no one's hit by their stray bullets.

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

In short....
Cop hears acorn fall on his car.
Empties his gun at their own car.
His partner shoots up their own car.
Dozens of bullets hit car. Miss man in car.

First a tip for anyone who does not watch videos, watch this one, it is incredible, watch it all.

For this guy to act this way it has to be in his nature and in his training. This is a guy who should never have been a police officer. This is a guy who should never be in possession of a gun. And the female officer is no better. He was allowed to resign, she should also be gone. Neither of these people should ever have a gun. She did not hear a gun, she did not see a gun, she just pulled out her gun and started firing. And as far as I know she is currently still a cop. He did not see a gun, he was not shot. the suspect was patted down for weapons, he was handcuffed and put in the back of a police car. And both cops just started firing madly in his direction for no reason.

Some people should not ever be allowed to own guns.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First a tip for anyone who does not watch videos, watch this one, it is incredible, watch it all.

For this guy to act this way it has to be in his nature and in his training. This is a guy who should never have been a police officer. This is a guy who should never be in possession of a gun. And the female officer is no better. He was allowed to resign, she should also be gone. Neither of these people should ever have a gun. She did not hear a gun, she did not see a gun, she just pulled out her gun and started firing. And as far as I know she is currently still a cop. He did not see a gun, he was not shot. the suspect was patted down for weapons, he was handcuffed and put in the back of a police car. And both cops just started firing madly in his direction for no reason.

Some people should not ever be allowed to own guns.
Most amazing....
Hearing the acorn hit their car, he immediately
felt the bullet hitting him, & his legs became paralyzed.

He was primed to respond thus to any trigger....a
backfiring car, a hand clap, a dropped cup, or an acorn.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Most amazing....
Hearing the acorn hit their car, he immediately
felt the bullet hitting him, & his legs became paralyzed.

He was primed to respond thus to any trigger....a
backfiring car, a hand clap, a dropped cup, or an acorn.
And it is just so incredibly lucky that no one was hurt or killed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I saw that yesterday. That happened a couple of years ago or so. The officer was fired. And luckily no one was shot, Except for the policeman's own car. I believe even that fully recovered.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I saw that yesterday. That happened a couple of years ago or so. The officer was fired. And luckily no one was shot, Except for the policeman's own car. I believe even that fully recovered.
Imagine that you are unarmed, handcuffed, and sitting in the back of a police car. Suddenly two idiots start shooting at you, emptying their clips in your direction. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I think it would take a lot more than a couple years to recover from that. But that is me.

What I read one Cop was allowed to resign, and I haven't heard that anything happened to the other. If you have better information please share. Because they both should be off the force.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Those 2 cops should become civilians
prohibited from owning any guns.
That would be difficult. The Second Amendment and all of that. The cop that was viciously attacked by a dry drupe from the Quercus gang is no longer with the force. His sergeant shot because he shot. That shows how one can get a chain reaction and clearly some thought is needed in learning how to avoid that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They should have both been fired. But not only that charged with public endangerment and criminal negligence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Imagine that you are unarmed, handcuffed, and sitting in the back of a police car. Suddenly two idiots start shooting at you, emptying their clips in your direction. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I think it would take a lot more than a couple years to get over that. But that is me.

What I read one Cop was allowed to resign, and I haven't heard that anything happened to the other. If you have better information please share. Because they both should be off the force.
I have no more than you do. One thing that most do not realize is that for police officers domestic violence calls are one of the more dangerous calls that officers have to face. It is a fact that they at least are aware of as a result they are going to be a bit twitchier than normal. The officer that opened fire was waaaaay to twitchy. He was sure that he was hit originally if you watch the video. I was looking and could see no blood. In fact when I first clicked on it I misread the title and thought that he was shot which made me very puzzled for a while.

As to domestic violence calls:

The officers should be on a higher level of alert, but he reacted as if he was one something. Clearly he slipped through the training somehow.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
So not only scared out of their minds, they couldn't even hit a handcuffed, unarmed, defenseless man inside a vehicle not that far away after emptying the clips from two different firearms from two different directions. I feel so safe.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

In short....
Cop hears acorn fall on their car.
Empties his gun at their car.
His partner shoots up their car.
Dozens of bullets hit their car.
All shots miss their intended victim in their car.

That's why Deputy Barney Fife needs to keep the bullets in his pocket.