• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cool Islamic songs

Northern Lights

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
[youtube]p5SSBkD99EU[/youtube]
That make sense

I'm neither a Muslim nor a Christian, but it seems the 'questions' posed in this video show a deep misunderstanding of Christianity. It serves to 'pick faults of logic' in the story of Christ. Many are fair questions. But the underlying assumptions are misguided. And just as many 'faults of logic' could be taken up with Islam if people so chose.

That aside, nice music in this thread. :) The Maher Zain track is my favourite.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I'm neither a Muslim nor a Christian, but it seems the 'questions' posed in this video show a deep misunderstanding of Christianity. It serves to 'pick faults of logic' in the story of Christ. Many are fair questions. But the underlying assumptions are misguided. And just as many 'faults of logic' could be taken up with Islam if people so chose.

That aside, nice music in this thread. :) The Maher Zain track is my favourite.

sorry , this thread suppose it's ONLY Islamic songs , not debator nor politic songs :eek:

Bismillah

Submit
The adhan is not a song, but a call to prayer. However I think it has its place here as well.

Below are my two of my favorite adhans

[youtube]mUHDYlJHaOQ[/youtube]
Most Beautiful Azan ever heard. - YouTube

and an adhan called in a church with a beautiful preamble as welll

[youtube]rKuN649N4Mo[/youtube]
Azan in Church-Ben Yusuf-By Muzaffar115 - YouTube

Allahu Akbar x4 God is Greater

Ash hadu an la ilaha illal lah x2 I bear witness that there is no deity but God.

Ash hadu anna Muhammadan Rasu lul lah x2 I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Hayya'alas Salah x2 Hasten to prayers

Hayya'alal Falah x2 Hasten to success

Allahu Akbar x2 God is greater

La ilaha illal lah x1 There is no diety but God

Pastek

Sunni muslim

Matemkar

Nasheed about the Prophet (s.a.a) in Persian and English

[youtube]8lyVtxWBJjk[/youtube]
‫

Another one on Hijab, by the same singer (Hamid Zamani /حامد زماني /) with English and Arabic subtitles

[youtube]3szKCYVFO0Y[/youtube]
‫

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Najat El Saghera - Muhammad Ya Rassool Allah (Muhammad, God's Messenger)

[youtube]_MQGXW_kslo[/youtube]

Lotfi Boushnak - Ism Allah El Hosna (Names of God)

[youtube]hazpC6cDNPU[/youtube]

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
cool Arabic Islamic song

قمر سيدنا النبى ~ مصطفى عاطف

[youtube]YJFIJpHVJck[/youtube]
‫_

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
We will all die one day :(

If you're a believer, once you die you cannot repent any more and the bad ending could possibly be determined then. Are you ready for that?

If you're not a believer, once you die, your reputation is fixed, which could also affect your loved ones. To some people it could be all bad and to some other all good. No changing that then, so which one do you think is better?

Don't take me too seriously btw. I just wanted to make an introduction.

[youtube]5idOg-h_-D4[/youtube]
‫

Last edited: